Friday, July 13, 2007

Daily Kos PURGES Cindy Sheehan




When a Useful Idiot is no longer useful the Party will PURGE them. Such was the case when the Daily Kos purged Cindy Sheehan for the heresy of announcing that she would be running against Nancy Pelosi for Congress if the House Speaker did not support Chimpeachment by a certain deadline. This action shows that KOmmieland is nothing but a Democrat Party lackey. The motivation is, of course, money. Head KOmmie KOs and his very special friend, Unknown Jerome, have to kowtow to Democrats in order to continue collecting their ad bucks and "consulting "fees" from them. If this means having to sacrifice Cindy Sheehan via purging her from their site, so be it. Money Talks, Sheehan Walks. So let us now watch the KOmmieland purge in progress on this Cindy Sheehan THREAD titled, "I have been 'warned.'" This KOmmieland Purge will take place in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, noting that Greedy Green is the true purge motivation here for KOmmie KOs and his very special friend Unknown Jerome, is in the [brackets]:


I have been "warned"


[You MUST follow the Party Line or face a purging.]


I can't post here anymore because my potential run for Congress is not on the Democratic ticket.


[More importantly, you can't post here because it could ultimately affect KOmmie KOs and his very special friend, Unknown Jerome, in the pocketbook.]


I have been deeply grateful for all of your support over the years. Your love and kindness helped me through lots of sleepless nights at Camp Casey '05.


[Pied Piper Pitt took a fire ant hit for you in that Texas ditch.]


If Speaker Pelosi does her constitutionally mandated duty and I don't run, then I can come back and post.


[Hmmm... Just speculation here but I am wondering if Nancy Herself called up KOmmie KOs and threaten to dry up Democrat funds now flowing to KOmmie KOs and his very special friend, Unknown Jerome.]


I know a lot of you are hostile towards my candidacy. Please
understand that I am doing it for your children and grandchildren (and my surviving ones.)



[Please understand that KOmmie KOs is doing it for himself and his very special friend, Unknown Jerome.]


Love always,
Cindy



[And now on to the reaction of the KOmmies to this purge by KOmmie KOs and his very special friend, Unknown Jerome.]


This is crazy !! I don't see Cindy as a threat to anyone!!
IF I thought I could do the job, hell... I'd run !! What a bunch of BS from "friends"?? This is NOT the kind of site I believed it to be . Very disappointed in people here ......:{


[Cindy posed a threat to the finances of KOmmie KOs and his very special friend, Unknown Jerome.]


This is specifically a Democratic blog, with the purpose of electing Democrats.


[And collecting $$$ from Democrats.]


dKos is not about setting a progressive agenda, it is about electing Democratic Party candidates. And to the dismay of many, that includes DLC dead wood and Blue Dogs. This could get ugly, should Senator Hillary Clinton win the party's nomination for the presidency.


[It's going to get really ugly when Hillary attends your KOmmieland KOnvention. See you at the Chocolate Fountain! Hee! Hee!]


Cindy undermines trust in the absolute goodness and wisdom of the Democratic Party.


[All hail the absolute goodness and wisdom of the Democrat Party!]


I have supported Cindy since she started her fight, but this I cannot and will not support.


[So declares a Democratchik.]


Since the diary title starts with the Word "I" it obvious what Cindy is now all about.


[Ouch!]


I'm deeply ashamed of this community right now


[Go to the back of the Chocolate Fountain line!]


As for this latest screed, I wonder if Cindy has read the comments from the last diary at all. I didn't "warn" her - I said she had offended me, and as far as I was concerned, she was no longer welcome here. I could care less whether she runs against Pelosi. Considering the views expressed in the previous diary, I doubt she could get elected to ANY office. I welcome any respite I can get from Ms. Sheehan.


[Good news! KOmmieland is now officially Sheehanfrei.]


Hillary has earned opposition from progressives by her feckless positioning on Iraq.


[Instead Hillary is earning a place at the front of the Chocolate Fountain line at your upcoming KOmmieland KOnvention. Why? Because MONEY talks, Sheehan walks. Thus spaketh Head KOmmie KOs and his very special friend, Unknown Jerome.]


I actually care less about her posturing on Iraq than her ties to all the forces that allign her with the money and influence peddlers in Washington and elsewhere.


[And a nice chunk of that Hillary money will be FUnneled to Head KOmmie KOs and his very special friend, Unknown Jerome.]


unfortunately, if Hillary Clinton becomes the Dem nominee, I guess I'll have to quit posting here too. Which is a shame, because I really like this site. But you know what? If Hillary is your nominee, y'all are gonna have your work cut out for you, BIG TIME. And if that means kossacks who don't support her have to quit posting here, you're liable to see a sizable drop in membership.


[Bye-bye!]


And what about Bernie sanders. We can't support him now?


[More importantly, what about Colonel Sanders?]


Anywhere you have a mob you get mob rule. And face it, we're a mob.


[A Kewpie Doll is on the way to you.]


Actually, only Kos can decide what the site is really about,


[$$$$]


Then Dailykos has a dumb purpose, because the DailyKos goal is then the equivalent of "elect Democrats, period; including if that Democrat is a hideous scumbag racist.


[Quit slamming Robert (Sheets) Byrd.]


If Cindy Sheehan can't post here, I'm gone!!


[Bye-bye!]


Barabbas!!! We want Barabbas!!!


[Would you settle for Anthony Quinn instead?]


Celebrity is like dope and she's hooked on the spotlight.


[Cindy's hooked on the same stuff as both Chuck the Shmucks.]


I think kos' point is we can change things from within the party.


[I think kos' point is that he can collect change from within the party...for himself and his very special friend, Unknown Jerome.]


Thank you, thought police. This site is more and more resembling 1984.


[And Cindy has been tossed down the KOmmie Memory Hole.]


I'm sorry if you're seeking something from this site other than electing Democrats. Our host has always been clear about why he does this...


[$$$$ for himself and his very special friend, Unknown Jerome.]


Wow! What are the powers that be here so afraid of debate they have to ban someone other than dems here now? I have news for you folks. Alot of people are defecting from the dem party. I have been registered dem all my life and am changing to independent. What ever happened to debate in this country. People/candidates don't debate the issues anymore. They just dig up dirt and call each other nasty names. What a load of crap.


[That is the governing philosophy of the new Democrat guru, Drew Westen.]


Cindy, you plan to launch an independent challenge to Nancy Pelosi in San Francisco? Aren't you from Vacaville?


[And before that in Cacaville while living in that Texas ditch.]


Cindy Sheehan is a goddamm American hero. flawed, yes, but a f*cking hero. and the screws here calling her an attention whore can suck a fart out of my ass. and further, those here who disparage others who vote their consciences (whether it be Nader or anyone else) in our sick political system can suck another wet fart out of my ass as well. you are part of the problem, not the solution. the solution to a sick two-party system is not to scream down those who vote for their choice, the solution is to change the system. sorry to sound so 'revolutionary' but it's actually not. it's common goddamm sense. apparently that has disappeared for good in this land. gawd some of you people sicken me. kaaay, see ya' laterz.....


[Is that you, Ben Burch?]


It really makes me sad when I see just how intolerant Democrats can be because, unlike Republicans, we are supposed to be the ones who can be tolerable of everybody, no matter what their views. Democrats are also supposedly open-minded.


[LOL!]




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Cindy should start a recall petition for Nancy first, that will show her just how much support she has in CA. I bet she'll even get her dead son's signature on the petition as the Dems are great at collecting votes from the "Living Impaired".

What do you think TP? Are you ready to canvass the local cemetery for Cindy?

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I said she had offended me, and as far as I was concerned, she was no longer welcome here."

The Party of Tolerance!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang,she was such a useful fool.
YO!!! PJ/TP, get a shot in now.
This is too good for PJ to pass up.

Skul

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really makes me sad when I see just how intolerant Democrats can be because, unlike Republicans, we are supposed to be the ones who can be tolerable of everybody, no matter what their views. Democrats are also supposedly open-minded.

[LOL!]


Well, you know...some people are slow learners. Really slow.

8:54 AM  
Blogger The Gunslinger said...

I'm getting dizzy.

I'm cheering for everybody..and booing them at the same time.

Everytime a DUmmie says something mean about Cindy, I cheer...but boo because they're defending Kos and Nancy.

And vice versa.

It's very disorienting.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are almost always unintended consequences of actions.

I doubt any of those who voted to impeach Clinton would have liked what would have happened. Al Gore would have been President and still be eligible for two more terms. As sitting President, Al Gore probably would have won in 2000. What would President Gore have done on September 11th? Would he have declared war on AL Qaeda or bought his wife a burka? Who knows?

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home