Thursday, October 02, 2008

"My fear is that Obama is peaking too soon"

Have you noticed a strange phenomenon lately? Polls suddenly showing Barack Obama surging even in unlikely states like Georgia and North Carolina. Well, it turns out those polls are accurate. About as accurate as those 2004 exit polls showing John Kerry winning in a landslide. Right now the DUmmies are in a state of ecstasy because they are believing those "accurate" polls. Watch what happens to their demeanor when the polls a few days before the election start reflecting the REAL statistics. See, polls can do anything they want now in order to push the Obama agenda. However, when it comes close to election day, those same polls are FORCED to be accurate or they lose their bread and butter reputation for being reliable. When that happens watch the entertaining panic attack in DUmmieland. For now their one big concern has to do with "peaking" as you can see in this DUmmie THREAD titled, "My fear is that Obama is peaking too soon." So let us now watch the DUmmies worry about Obama peaking too soon in the fictitious polls in Bolshevik Red while your humble correspondent, anticipating the arrival of a certain Joe Biden video care of "faq" sure to cause mass DUmmie demoralization, is in the [brackets]:


My fear is that Obama is peaking too soon

[Have no fear my little DUmmie. All will be well in your fictitious polls...until just before the election.]

What's happening now is great. We all are beginning to feel a little vindicated. But how long can he keep this up for a little more than a month?

[The polls will support you for almost a month and then...]

It just seems too soon for me. I'd rather he have this lead with two weeks left, not five.

[If it makes you feel better, I can assure you that Obama will have this lead in the fictitious polls with only a week left and then...]

This just sets up the October surprise where McSame drops Palin
and then things get really interesting.

[Ol' PJ has his own October Surprise lined up. And when you see it, let me know who will be wanting to drop Biden.]

Dropping Palin now would be too little, too late

[And dropping Biden in a couple of weeks will be way too late.]

Same. Smug celebration of being ahead will TURN OFF some independents. Careful, folks...

[No, no. Continue your Freudenschade celebrations.]

Bwhahaha! I'll take the 5 weeks after going through an endless
primary. It's ONLY 5 weeks left, finally!

[Only five weeks left until you break out your Guy Fawkes costume.]

I think that Obama's lead will only get larger by Election Day.

[I think Hillary is going to have a say in that. Hee! Hee!]

We're in the fourth quarter and we have the lead. Is it safe? No. Is it over? No. But it's better to be ahead than it is to be behind at this point.

[Rest easy. You are just as safe as on Election Day 2004 when the exit polls showed Kerry winning in a landslide. Rest easy, my little DUmmie, and sleep tight.]

It's just the 8 years of Bush, and how close of an election it was in 2000 and 2004 that worry me so much that the rightwingers will find some divisive issue to divide and conquer us again. I dread the thought of a McCain presidentcy, as it would cement neoconservative rule of the Supreme Court for the next few decades.

[May I send you a Hillary 2012 sticker on the day after the election?]

Chill out. Obama has this thing covered.

[Yes, it's all in the bag. Hillary has ensured that. Hee! Hee!]

Early voting has started.

[Which means a lot of Obama voters won't be voting because they figure he is a shoo-in.]

Often, elections tighten up over the last ten days.

[And when that happens, the panic attack in DUmmieland will be highly entertaining.]

And do you realize that a lot of voters mislead pollsters?
I've seen a lot of threads about the Bradley Effect. Are you saying it's not going to happen this time, even after the 527s have shot their load?

[I was living in California at the time of the original Bradley Effect. Right up until election day there was absolutely no doubt that Tom Bradley would become the next governor since the election was but a mere formality on the way to the governorship. And then...]

We can't ease up until Wednesday, November 5th

[Correct. You can't ease up until the day after the election which would be November 6th. Then you can partaaay!!!]

Crush them. Crush them mercilessly, and hear the lamentations of their orcs.

[As Frodo Baggins aka PJ-Comix tosses the One Ring aka Joe Biden video into the flames of Mt. Doom aka the Web.]

His community organizational skills are winning this election.

[You mean like that 50 state campaign plan that the Obamassiah was forced to ditch?]

I guess the freepers must be glad that Obama is where he is right now, I mean they are celebrating right?

[Right now we are in laugh mode. Celebrations to happen only when there is something to actually celebrate. ]

Relax. I know it is difficult because we have been living in fear for 8 years, but this time will be different!

[This time Lucy will finally allow you to kick the football.]

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was getting a little distressed about the polling but, now you magnificent bastard, can I name my fourth son after you?

10:25 AM  
Blogger Gnomeself Be True said...

On the other hand, the polls look pretty discouraging to conservatives like me who wonder how the hell people can buy the BS.
Many of them may stay home, figuring there's no point. (Not me, I'll vote McCain.)
I hope your perception of a crushing blow comes true, I'm just having a hard time sharing your optimism.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bwhahaha! I'll take the 5 weeks after going through an endless primary. It's ONLY 5 weeks left, finally!"

That's a sentiment a lot of us are feeling right now.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

iamnot,

I wouldn't be too disheartened by the polls, though I do share your dismay over how many people we have in this country who just eat up Obama's shit sandwich.

And PJ, you have me curious with your Biden revelation... Seems to me, you could have a video of ol' Joe fellating an elephant while crushing a puppies skull with a hammer, and it wouldn't do much to sway these Obamatons.
Nevertheless, I look forward to it.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I share SOTG's concerns, you can pretty well count on any video that's actually effective getting pulled off YouTube immediatley and then being stonewalled by the MSM. I hope whatever it might be is small enough, and punchy enough, to go viral through email, 'cause it's likely to get frozen out of everything else.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going to be tight. But like I say, whoever wins, it's just an election. The country will do fine, it always has.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly Dummies, two weeks ago these same dolts were damning the polls as fabrications of the corporate media because they indicated McCain was surging. But, now that Jughead is surging, the polls are to be embraced as ultimate truth.

But it's getting late, and Captian Whacky is slipping. It's time to light a fire John, an honorable campaign has no chance against liberals and the MSM.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, fairly true, anon 12:12, I mean look at Jimmie, it took him most of three years to actually wreck the place. I just find the MSM's utterly one-sided lack of criticality to be a terrible perversion values.

Well, if he gets elected, the bloom will be off the rose about a month after the inauguration, and he can re-enact that feature of the Carter years as well.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see bi-polar disorder has once again reared its ugly head at DU.

2:58 PM  
Blogger PJ-Comix said...

The Joe Biden video is a couple of minutes long. Think of it as like an extended Captain Queen moment only much more emotional. Any normal person seeing it would never want the possibility of Joe Biden being anywhere near the nuclear codes. The video is that bad.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Conservative Mountaineer said...

Here's my uneducated WAG about some of these polls...

1. There have been HUGE increases in registered voters, nearly all Democrats. ("Probably" fradulent, BTW).

2. The pollsters have "factored" the huge % increase into their calculatiosn, thereby overstating/scewing the Democrat/Republican/Undecided mix in the popoulation of their poll. (Which probably have always been screwed towards Democrats; now, they're even more screwed.)

3. Result? Really wildly unscientific polling results.

4. Further result? As Burns says, "Excellent!"

5. Further, further result? DU heads exploding pre-dawn Wednesday, November 5th... mini-mushroom clouds everywhere.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking very much forward to the Joe Biden video. I am not familiar with a "captain queen moment" but it sounds like it will be both FUnnie and embarassing. Kind of like "wear the bear." I don't know where you get this stuff, but I appreciate that you share it.

6:45 PM  
Blogger PJ-Comix said...

Oops! A typo. I meant "Captain Queeg" moment. Although Biden is so unbelievably petulant in an unmanly way that a "Captain Queen" moment might be more accurate.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captain Queen was a Freudenschade-ian slip

7:55 PM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

PJ, you have peaked my interest...

Does he whine about strawberrys? lol

Anyway, once you decide to put it "out there", I hope it goes... what do the kids say?... "viral".

7:57 PM  
Blogger Tazzerman said...

kgc, you are right on the money! I forget exactly which poll it was that came out either last week or the week before: if you looked at the demographics closely, you saw that they had weighted the poll SO severely to the dems as to make it completely erroneous.. It was absurd but yet, NO ONE ever looks at that.

I have NO doubt that the same thing is happening here and as always, the MSM is lapping it up without question and in some cases (MSNBC) they're actually DRIVING those selections. Of this I am convinced :) -tm

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Watch what happens to their demeanor when the polls a few days before the election start reflecting the REAL statistics." PJ

Yes. Let's watch. It'll be satisfying to observe all your "demeanor" (interesting word) when the REAL statistics continue to have your guy in the crapper like they do at this very moment. I'd have to say that your present demeanor could approach our demeanor in a few weeks. But, my friends, yours will be more "real" than ours. And more terrifying.

I, troglaman, have yet to make a wrong prediction and it saddens me to make this one.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"... I, troglaman, have yet to make a wrong prediction and it saddens me to make this one. ..." -t-man

What? Did you mean what you just wrote; that you'll be saddened if your predicted Obama win becomes true?

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, mr. galt.

It's all about your demeanor.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Demeanor debetter?? Is that what you mean t-man? :)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Demeanor debetter?? Is that what you mean t-man? :) mr galt

Sometimes. Adapting philosophies. Situational ethics. Fluid moralities.

I am the troglophian embodiment of your thought plane, mr galt. Your Frankenstein. Your victim.

That won't make any sense to anyone but you, mr galt. God knows it doesn't make any sense to me.

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"... I am the troglophian embodiment of your thought plane, mr galt. Your Frankenstein. Your victim. ..."

Huh?

"... God knows it doesn't make any sense to me. ..."

Aha! We agree on something! :)

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want your surprise. Check out Obamacrimes.com and see what attorney Phil Berg has filed in court. First post on Fox news in Toledo is there.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home