Monday, July 13, 2009

"Freepers are trying to get the Vancouver Sun reporter fired"

From the outset, let me make one thing perfectly clear. I have absolutely NO problem with the Vancouver Sun. In fact, I have very good memories of that newspaper from back in the days when I used to freelance my humor columns. They published my column frequently and paid more than adequately plus the managing editor at the time was a really great guy. So let us not blame mental case Chris Parry aka HollywoodOz on the Sun (ironically I syndicated my column via my own Sun Features). It turns out Parry who published an article slamming Freepers is also a Daily Kos KOmmie loon by the name of HollywoodOz. It doesn't surprise me a bit. There are probably many more "journalists" out there who are also KOmmies and DUmmies posting utter lunacy in their online guises. Hopefully Parry's days at the Vancouver Sun are now numbered since he has been "outed." And this is cause for DUmmie concern as you can see in this THREAD, "Freepers are trying to get the Vancouver Sun reporter fired." So let us now watch the DUmmies grieve over the possible loss of a Krazed KOmmie to the journalistic profession in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, still basking in the warm glow of Vancouver Sun remembrances, is in the [brackets]:


Freepers are trying to get the Vancouver Sun reporter fired

[A loss to the "journalistic" profession that will NOT be mourned.]

Freepers, get the word out loud and wide. The Vancouver Sun "journalist" Chris Parry that defamed Jim Robinson and FreeRepublic is none other than radical left blogger "Hollywoodoz" at the Daily Kos. In addition to writting for the Vancouver Sun, Chris is a frustrated and failed internet entrepreneur, having launched many websites and blogs, all of which have virtually no traffic, following, or success. Chris also writes movie reviews, though these are pretty lame.

[Parry aka "HollywoodOz" sounds like a loon. What is his DUmmie screen name?]

Chris Parry actually advocated attacking "negros" and blaming the republicans for it. See this post at the Daily Kos by "hollywoodoz", who is in reality, as proven below Chris Parry of the Vancouver Sun. See it here: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/9/9/10324/92702 This spells BUSH, CHENEY, BROWN. Now if this is not grounds for losing your job at the Vancouver Sun, I don't know what is.

Free Republic

[And now to the rest of the DUmmies mourning the potential firing of KOmmie HollywoodOz...]

In other news, Freepers also trying to get out of mom's basement, someday laid.

[Projecting much. BTW, guess where the DUmmies got this "mom's basement" line? Oh, and next time don't forget to steal the bit about the empty pizza cartons from your humble correspondent as well.]

LOL.... they're raising the profile of the Vancouver Sun, and the reporter, and probably getting him ..a raise!

[As in raising the level of public awareness as to how much of a loon Chris Parry is.]

I hope they aren't successful. They succeeded in getting a DUer fired a few years ago.

[Uh-Oh! Hee! Hee!]

I remember that. Is that DUer still here?

[No. He's been in a state of depression since getting fired from Mickey D's.]

Rec this post and contact the Vancouver Sun with your support. Don't let this reporter hang out to dry.

[The eventual mourning in DUmmieland is going to be FUn to watch!]

They won't check the link, they'll just run with the designated talking point until mommy calls them upstairs to dinner.

[I really do need to charge you DUmmies royalty payments for stealing my material.]

Now they're claiming he POSTED the slurs on FR

[Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Definite grounds for FIRING. Prepare the funeral party for the "journalistic" career of one Chris Parry aka HollywoodOz. Meanwhile you can follow the investigation of this KOmmie over at TWITTER.]

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anon 1:50 said...

Ummm... So a weasel is found unsuitable by his employer.

Big deal.

Life goes on.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Corona said...

I read about this earlier today at Ace that pointed to a Gateway Pundit article. Heh. Freudenfreud. Schadenschad.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/07/daily-kos-racist-nutjob-caught-in.html

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Krazy Kat said...

Chris Parry is a sleazy moby who deserves firing. Of course the cellar dwelling sucmbags at the DU see nothing wrong with his actions.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"[Projecting much. BTW, guess where the DUmmies got this "mom's basement" line?" PJinc

You're the "mommy's basement" guy? No way. Really? It's an icon. Are you kidding me? *fist bump*

You'll go down in history. I'm not kidding. Everyone knows what that means. It's become vernacular. I, troglaman, have a vague memory of going around and around with someone here about this imagery. Was it you, susie? Do you remember that?

And it was right here the concept was born. Who knew?

I, troglaman, witnessed the birth of "Mommy's Basement" by being in the right place at the right time. Can't wait to tell the kids.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I, troglaman, have a vague memory"

The only thing you've ever said that made sense.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Elrond Hubbard said...

Hey Troggy,speaking of mom's basement, where do you dwell? All those early AM postings.

I can envision lava lamps, overflowing ashtrays, empty pizza boxes, Iron Butterfly posters, black lights and the scent of patchouli.

Om

2:40 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"I can envision lava lamps, overflowing ashtrays, empty pizza boxes, Iron Butterfly posters, black lights and the scent of patchouli. Om." elrond

Forget the Birkenstocks cabbage-head?

You might want to take notice that each one of your scenarios involves an item that could be used by me, troglaman, to thwart off violent attacks.

Only a fool would wish for a counter-attack utilizing the Butterfly posters. Dumbass. Prepare for some hurt.

You also might want to consider why they call them "Lava Lamps".

(Hint - It has something to do with Magma)

Dare not encounter the Iron Butterfly posters, my friend elrond. Two words...DRUM SOLO.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

Susie. Did you and I have numerous conversations about Mommy's Basement?

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Forget the Birkenstocks cabbage-head?"

He may have thought you had moved on to Teva sandals but that would require you shopping in a store that sells something other than "smoking paraphernalia" and one that doesn't have a jar on the counter for "karma". I don't think he realizes that supporting the Corporate Industrial Complex just isn't your bag MAN!

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Elrond Hubbard said...

Forget the Birkenstocks cabbage-head?

No, I had you figured as an Earth Shoe type hippie. Do you still have your Cheech and Chong 33rpms?

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold on there, EH. I still have my Cheech and Chong, well tapes. I cannot claim to have any of their albums.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"...but that would require you shopping in a store that sells something other than "smoking paraphernalia" and one that doesn't have a jar on the counter for "karma"." They who must not be named (TWMNBN). Or, being the hipster I am, "2ManBun". Think license-plate.

Where is this store? Smoking paraphernalia and jars of karma? I'm down. What? There's no such store? You were just trying to be ironic?

Fail.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"No, I had you figured as an Earth Shoe type hippie. Do you still have your Cheech and Chong 33rpms?" elrond

Trade you for your vintage Billy Graham.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Where is this store? Smoking paraphernalia and jars of karma? I'm down. What? There's no such store? You were just trying to be ironic?

Fail."

The funny part isn't where you pretend to not know about these stores. The funny part is when you try to use the little colloquialism to look cool, or current, or superior, or whatever you were trying to do. Either way, your unintentional humor is always refreshing.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Thomas F said...

Obama state run health care is going to murder your grandparents, telling them to take a pill when they need a pacemaker, State run eugenics, Sig Hiel, Obama!!!!!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Elrond Hubbard said...

Trade you for your vintage Billy Graham.

No Graham, how about Wang Chung?

2:01 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"The funny part is when you try to use the little colloquialism to look cool" 2ManBun

You are such a fucking salamander.

The "little colloquialism" is obviously "I'm down" which is soooo fucking black...Mod Squad black. Linc probably said it.

How is it colloquial, you dipshit moron? Explain that. You can't.

And don't tell me "I'm down" isn't your "little colloquialism" for "jive talkin".

I, troglaman, am down with the jive talkin. You're a dweeb, 2ManBun. Simple as that.

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And don't tell me "I'm down" isn't your "little colloquialism" for "jive talkin"."

It isn't your little colloquialism at all. Maybe it would be if this were the 1970's. Are you just picking words in hopes of understanding where you look silly? You seem to be as blind as you are unaware of your own actions. Simple as that.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

The first thing 2ManBun says is "The funny part is when you try to use the little colloquialism to look cool"

The second thing 2ManBun says is, "It isn't your little colloquialism at all."

Oh fuck you. Which is it? I'm either trying to look cool or not (believe me... I, troglaman, would look cool uttering a colloquialism). You down with that, 2ManBun?

Just as an aside, do you know what 'being down' with something means? Because I, troglaman, don't have a fucking clue other than rice patties. Or road clean-up. Strawberry picking comes to mind. The Annual Bean Harvest.

I do have to say that when I 'get down', strangely, I feel good. I knew that I would. And I feel nice, like sugar and spice.

You're irrelevant 2ManBun.

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question for the conservatives on this site. Why do you let troglaman abuse you all the time? I know you think it's better to take the high road and ignore the troll and all, but to be quite honest he makes all of you look incredibly stupid and wimpy. You can't even stand up for yourselves. It's really sad to see that. I know you guys are capable of giving him an overdose of his own medicine, as he surely deserves it and yet you don't.

This site would be more fun without him around to make fools of everyone. Come on - you can insult him so badly that he goes running to his mommy with his tail between his legs, and it's be beautiful to see, but I dunno...are you guys truly that scared of this desperate loser?

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It" being what you thought the colloquialism in question was. I didn't think pronouns were a problem for you but I'll add that to the list of your, oh let's call them eccentricities.

However I will no longer be a crutch for your inability to see what is clearly before you. In the past I have pointed out the many ways you unknowingly embarrass yourself but not anymore. As I have written in the past, I'm here to help you.

Now I think you need to be able to identify your multitudinous flubs so as not to look like a complete fool. Or not as much.

Ok, ready? Take the time to look back on what you have written earlier in this thread. When you've identitifed the proper overused colloquialism with witch you tried to get traction, then respond here. I'll even give you extra points if you keep the tourettes in check.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous 5:42AM, to say troglaman is abusing us is suggesting that he is getting the better of us. There is no evidence of that anywhere.

How you think it looks is entirely your opinion and you're entitled to it. Your opinion, by the way, is all over the map. 'you people don't deserve his abuse, you people are wimpy'(paraphrase) blah, blah, blah. Socratic insults are effective if you know how to use them, yours just come off clunky. But keep trying, you'll get better!

Don't take this the wrong way but, you sound like his big brother. He doesn't still owe you money, does he?

10:15 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"...he makes all of you look incredibly stupid and wimpy. You can't even stand up for yourselves. It's really sad to see that." anon Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi

Are you fucking kidding me? Except you're right about the insults. I, troglaman, am an insult guy. As a matter of fact, it's the power of my insults that make you (especially you) weak. Why? Because you see it that way. I, troglaman, don't.

Are you one of the anons "standing up for yourselves"? Because I, troglaman am prepared to make you into, as you say, an "incredibly stupid and wimpy" noodle head. Or are you just calling for someone else to do it?

The fact that you're scolding your fellows, many who have entered into an honest conversation, and calling them "incredibly stupid and wimpy" is much, much more telling about your fragile sense of self importance. Really. It's always about you.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home