Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Jackie Mason on "Starbucks"

When I saw the headline flashed on the Drudge Report about Starbucks closing down 600 stores, I immediately thought of a Jackie Mason routine on this topic. I heard bits and pieces of it before but when I finally saw this VIDEO I was rolling with laughter. So true what he said about Starbucks. Jackie calls not only the owner of Starbucks a shmuck but he also declares that anybody who goes to Starbucks is a shmuck. I don't want to go into much more detail about what Mason said about Starbucks so as not to spoil this HILARIOUS video.

The first couple of minutes are mostly about plugging his "Shmucks" book but then he launches into his Starbucks Shmucks routine. Watch, enjoy, and LAUGH!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie Mason is a Jewish version of a superhero that flies in and saves the day...in Yiddish. He's my hero.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home