Saturday, June 28, 2008

Leftwing Loon THANKS DUmmie FUnnies For Saving His Life!!!

Remember leftwing loon, witzkeyman who was formerly bleedinglib, whom we FEATURED here last Sunday? Well, I received an e-mail from him this morning and he THANKS the DUmmie FUnnies for saving his life. It's true! Here is the text of witzkeyman's e-mail:

I'd like to thank you for actually saving my life. Let me explain. Your blogs are extremely funny, and one day I was reading your blog that I actually passed out. I'm serious. The next week I had an echocardiogram and the cardiologist noticed that I had a defective valve. Anyway, I was rushed to have surgery the following week, and the surgeon told me that I was very lucky. I'd like to thank you for making me laugh and saving my life. I love your vlog and look forward to being featured again. Who knows? Maybe I'll see you at the Seminole Hard Rock.

So apparently the DUmmie FUnnies made witzkeyman laugh so hard that he passed out. Worried that something was wrong, he goes to the doctor and they find a defective valve which was repaired by surgery. I guess witzkeyman never would have found out about that defective valve if he hadn't been reading the DUmmie FUnnies which made him pass out from laughter. Nice to know the DUFUs saved a life even it is that of a leftwing loon. Actually we want our leftwing loons to enjoy healthy and long lives because without them there would be no DUFU comedy material. And the latest of this comedy material comes from witzeyman himself in this hilarious VIDEO in which he obsesses once again on how the Gleiwitz Incident set off WWII. Yeah, like if the Germans couldn't have pulled off that incident, they never would have started WWII. But let us not discourage witzkeyman from this particular obsession. It creates a lot of laugh material for us.

Seminole Hard Rock? Hmmmm....

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's a Trap"...springs to mind.

Unless this is an old story, I've never heard of open heart surgery that didn't require months of recuperation. It's that whole "splitting the ribcage" thing, donchaknow.

A week? I think you're bein' put on, my man!

Besides, NEVER trust a liberal!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A valve issue may not nessecarilly invovlve "open heart" type surgery. So its possible Witzkeyman could of had some kind of procedure that didn't break the rib cage, unlike bypass-surgery, which does.
Giving him the benefit of doubt...I hope he is well, and the doctors only fixed his heart and not his head. A sane Witzkeyman is not a funny Witzkeyman. Personally I think his over using the word Gleiwitz, may have contributed to his problem. I heard there's an ancient curse that over use of the word Gleiwitz can cause health problems. I thought this Gleiwitz curse was only superstition, until I looked up Gleiwitz in the dict...OW!!! My chest!!!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

OK, witzkeyman, you are certifiably batshit crazy.

Please have a speedy recovery and get healthy... We "Reich-wingers" need more folks like you as the face of the loony left.

Be well, and keep crankin' out those important PSA's!

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, i had a quad bypass and was up and moving 5 days later, back to my old routine in 2 weeks

Modern medical surgery is damn near a miracle these days

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, well, your politics might be a bit .... weird- but I'm glad you got to the doctor on time, Witzkeyman. Your health is nothing to mess around with. Take care!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speedy recovery Witzkeyman. But you have two problems: 1)physical health and 2) mental health. The former has been addressed, the latter is the more serious problem. However you can be cured of your delusions with professional help and proper medication(s).

4:53 PM  
Blogger Jack Bauer said...

Thank goodness the air-head apparent President Obama hasn't yet had time to destr.. I mean institute a British style National Health Service.

He'd be a gonna for sure.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PJ, check out tomintib's youtube video!

You remeber tom, he's the second most decorated navy enlistedman ever!!!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next!

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home