Friday, December 14, 2007

"What IF a republican wins in 2008? What actions will you take?"

It is more and more looking like the nightmare scenario put forth by the DUmmies in this THREAD titled, "What IF a republican wins in 2008? What actions will you take?" is going to come true. I just don't see any scenario in which any of the Democrat candidates for president can win especially, as is looking more likely, if Mitt Romney is the Republican nominee. Yeah, I know the Huckster surged forward in the polls but he peaked too early and now that he is being scrutinized more carefully, I am sure he will fade in popularity over the next few weeks to the advantage of Romney. The most FUn thing of next year's campaign season won't be the general election in which I am sure of the outcome. It will be watching Hillary go BERSERK when it appears she won't be annointed as Empress in the primaries. I take that back. Actually the most FUn thing will be the immediate post-election watching the DUmmies go out of their minds in grief at the thought of having to live under yet another EVIL Republican regime. Remember, DUmmies, I want to see lots of FUnnie Drama Queen antics out of you such as the time immediately after the 2004 election when you all "stood up" and announced your real names. Barking at the moon and grief stricken wailing is highly encouraged. Oh, and don't forget to include lots of Rovian conspiracy theories mixed in with your anger. I am really looking forward to this. However, we can now get a sneak preview of their reaction to election loss in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, looking forward to lots of juicy DUFU material as the result of next year's election results, is in the [brackets]:


What IF a republican wins in 2008? What actions will you take?


[Leave this planet after my head explodes.]


Leave the country?
Anarchy?
Drop out?
Start a revolution?
Accept it but bitch about it for another 4 years?

[Crawl back into my basement and weep in grief atop a pile of pizza cartons.]


I pose this question because I think about it alot, especially while watching Tweety whoring himself for Hillary and Ghouliani at the same time, but mostly for the republican side. And we still have not dealt with election fraud, which no one mentions anymore.

[This DUmmie needs a Reality Check if he thinks that Chris Matthews is whoring for the Republicans.]


Personally, I'm leaning toward complete revolution...but that's only me.


[What are you going to do? Run out into the middle of Constitution Ave. and let loose with a Primal Scream? And now to hear from the rest of the DUmmies who see defeat on the horizon...]


the scariest thing is the Supreme Court might be lost for decades. I might start hoarding Euros and sharp sticks while I plan an escape in a few years.


[Fear the wrath of the Apocalito!]


Sadly, it already is unless the Dem president is willing to risk stacking the court. Stacking the court is something I'd like to see the Dem candidates address, but it's too politically risky.


[Just ask FDR. Even the penisless FDR would hesitate to try that.]


There are NO left-wing justices to balance out the right-wing wackjobs like Scalia, Thomas, and the rest. Our only hope is to slow the race to the con side a little. But a tru progressive - never gonna happen.


[Especially when Mitt does the nominating.]


Try to find a nice house in the UK somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Go be an expat and write for a living.


[Yeah, like you will automatically be handed a big publishing contract. Which reminds me, I will soon be serializing on the DUFUs a bunch of short stories based on my WEIRD experiences selling satellite dishes in L.A.. I don't expect a book contract of it but at least it will be read by a wide audience.]


I'm already out. 2006 was the last hurrah for me. I'm done with wasting time and money and anxiety on a bad investment. I'm tired of pointing out the obvious to people who refuse to see it. And even if we win, we lose. So I'm done. In March when I vote it will be either ___ or Kucinich. In the fall, it will be a socially liberal imperialist vs. a socially conservative imperialist. Our "choice" is entirely illusory.


[You're already out? So where are you posting this from? Cuba? Nope. They don't allow access to the Internet there.]


Maybe increase my stores of emergency rations.


[Better stock up on the pizzas for your basement shelter.]


Hunker down for harder times that will surely be coming.We live on a small farm and raise the majority of what we eat, meat included. We will carry on. Leaving the country is not an option, I doubt I could get into Canada much less anywhere else due to my record. We already have supplies backed up in the event of 'things getting hinky'.

If the people revolt, I will be on the front lines. I am prepared for that also, well prepared....to the gills prepared. I don't mean fire sticks and farm implements either.

Maybe I am a little paranoid about it, maybe not. I do not put ANYTHING past the government. I believe that there is a real threat of another stolenelection.


[Mad Marx: Beyond the ThunderDUmmie.]


I'm pretty much planning to leave the country either way. I don't see big changes with the frontrunning dems and this country needs big changes.


[I guess your "win" in 2006 wasn't all that satisfying?]


Where would you go and how would you get there? I'm interested in hearing about countries that allow anyone to just move into. Thanks.

[May I send you a North Korean Welcome Wagon basket?]


Climb a clock tower...

[Sayeth the DUmmie Charles Whitman.]


Drop out of politics, same as I did after Chimpy took office. That's self-preservation-- my blood pressure and stomach lining couldn't take any careful attention to that undeserving assclown occupying the Oval Office. I kept up with current events and glanced at politics every now and then, but I have never sat through a Chimpy speech or press conference--not once. This coming election is what brought me back to paying close attention to politics, because I have hope that I'll get a good--or even great--Dem President this time around.

[It sounds like deep hibernation would be the solution to your problem.]


Buying a high powered rifle with a scope.


[Another DUmmie headed for the clock tower.]


To hunt with!
Honest!


[Hunting EVIL Republicans. Honest!]


i'll probably have a nervous breakdown. i wonder if my health insurance will pay for my stay in the nut house.


[No problem. Have Head DUmmie Skinner fill out the NUt house papers for you.]


I've already got my guns, would love the idea of revolution but... I will pussy out and probably leave the country. Been planning to leave for awhile, luckily I just landed a job to begin that transition.


[Save up those Mickey D dollars to make your getaway.]


I'm down with revolution.


[DUAC! DUAC!]


Raid the voting places and confiscate the machines. til we had a chance to check their validity.


[A DUmmie John Brown preparing to raid the Harper's Ferry voting places.]


My sister-in-law is Japanese. Maybe she could instruct me in the proper ritual of Hara Kiri?


[Somehow I don't think you would get beyond the first scratch.]


I'd start reaming Democratic ass!

[Is that you, Ben Burch?]


I'm officially over the edge because I did think about this.


[As are all the other DUmmies. Way to go in the confidence department.]


I used to smirk a little at our DU "I'm outta here" threads. I'm not smirking any more. Between the camps they're building, no habeus, the spying and the hatred being engendered in this society, this place is just scary any more. I'll have to support your revolution off site, graywarrior, unless I can find a good hideout in the mountains.


[Please remain where you are, DUmmie sfexpat2000, until the 'Puke Police arrive to send you off to the newly constructed Walmart Detention Center.]


I'll be off to deepest Madagascar, to bring the Lemurs the gifts of FIRE and toolmaking. Because another Repub President will be all the evidence I need to declare Homo Sapiens a failed experiment. That will be time
to start over from scratch.


[Fine but hold off about a thousand years before showing the Lemurs how to use the wheel.]

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the funniest line in the whole thread......

"I've already got my guns, would love the idea of revolution but... I will pussy out and probably leave the country. Been planning to leave for awhile, luckily I just landed a job to begin that transition."

Just where exactly is he going to go with his guns that won't result in their confiscation,

the
UK
Mexico
Australia
good luck with that

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'll be off to deepest Madagascar, to bring the Lemurs the gifts of FIRE and toolmaking."

LOL As if! This DUmmie wouldn't last five seconds in a jungle. Hay DUmmie, the real world isn't Surviverman where help is just a phone call away. Jungles are dangerous places where there are plenty of critters willing to eat you alive. You may want to think about contacting First Call for Help, they would be able to suggest a nice padded cell for you.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Let me make a prediction... DUmmie FUnnies, the morning after the election:

"I cried so hard last night... I wept and wept, and my prescription has run out..."

[Mad Marx: Beyond the ThunderDUmmie.]

Classic!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natually, not a single one will follow through with their threats to leave.....or anything else for that matter.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Capitalist Infidel said...

We do need to win this election. With the likely departure of moonbats Stevens and Ginsburg from the Supreme Court we can finally get a majority. in fact we should go from a 5-4 minority to a 6-3 majority.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always a hoot when the DUmmies talk about leaving the U.S.
With their unlimited sense of entitlement, aversion to work and brown skinned people, the DUmmies always opt for the welfare states of western Europe, Canada, New Zealand or Australia.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is kay? What would kay do?

say...that is kind of catchy...

WWKD

BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH

(repeat as required)

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if you could go to any conservative site (militias don't count!) and find that many people who sound like this. If a Dem gets elected I'll certainly be bummed about it, but that was never how I measured my happiness. aybe we can send a few DUmmies to a controlled environment where we can watch them. Kind of like the Truman Show, except it won't be scripted.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Mad Marx: Beyond the ThunderDUmmie.

Best.Line.Ever.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I used to smirk a little at our DU "I'm outta here" threads. I'm not smirking any more. Between the camps they're building, no habeus, the spying and the hatred being engendered in this society, this place is just scary any more. I'll have to support your revolution off site, graywarrior, unless I can find a good hideout in the mountains."

This poster has already claimed she left the country and is living in central america. I guess she is leaving "again". What a bunch of mentals.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Leo Izmir said...

I just love that these same dummies are the ones who say people who want guns are just a bunch of right wing militias bent on overthrowing the government.

How ironic that now these guys sound like left wing militias wanting to overthrow the government.

Oh and if any of these idiots are from California, I wonder if I could buy their house and speed the process along.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We won't lose because all repukes worship the adam's apple of MAN Coulter!!!!!

Tranny Manny Coulter, the face of the republican party, will be dead someday! *screaming laughter, applause, and whistling*

I will be screaming at her relatives:

They’re using her death for their own benefit!
They’re nothing but a bunch of fags!
I’m glad some of them have cancer and despite the cancer, I will continue to attack them !
They’re using her death to promote their book on Ann’s life for financial reasons and they don’t really care about Ann at all!
I’m glad she’s dead and so is the country, but they can’t defend their position on this no matter what!


When MAN Coulter dies (I don’t care if it’s a horrific death or from cancer or from falling down the stairs because her Adam’s Apple got too heavy), her family won’t be able to get a word in edgewise because my joyful screaming will drown them out!

The reich wingers hate peace and love Ann. She is the face of the republican party for sure! She represents them well. Nothing but a bunch of Neanderthal knuckle draggers!

Hey reich wingers, how many strokes went to MAN Coulter with the left hand, while the right middle digit probed your prostate?

Laura Bush ran over her ex-boyfriend and killed him at Shrub's command! She served no time in prison for it either. She was dating Bush at the time, so that very nice father of his got her off from the charge. How many people have died at the hands of the Bush Family Mafia?

If Georgie’s Daddy had done the right thing and pull his shriveled dick out of the grizzled old beast sometime in Oct 1945 and spewed that waste of semen on the rug the entire planet would have been MUCH BETTER OFF the last 7 years!!!!!!

BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED!!!!!!


-kayinmaine

6:24 PM  
Blogger Capitalist Infidel said...

Ann Coulter Mmmmmmmmmm......

I bet Kay thinks Helen Thomas is sexy.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She certainly does seem obsessed with Coulter... and this fantasy about Ann being a man. It's probably all some bizarre sexual thing.

You know. Lubricants and plastic phalluses and whatnot. Probably hoping for a good spanking from Limbaugh, too.

(She's, ah, 'not right' in the head, or did you all notice?)

BTW-Could someone forward KayinMaine's rants to Child Welfare in Maine? They might be interested in what passes for motherhood in their neighborhood.

11:25 PM  
Blogger The Gunslinger said...

"I've already got my guns, would love the idea of revolution but... I will pussy out and probably leave the country. Been planning to leave for awhile, luckily I just landed a job to begin that transition."

He "just landed" a job? What's he been doing?

Damn Slacker Moonbat.

Anonymous...good point about the guns. I wonder if he's got a clue? Actually, I wonder if he's really got guns.

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, kay, you never fail to completely miss the point and go off into some retared rant.

That pretty much sums up the democratic left wing to me.

RANT RANT RANT on obviously off topic subjects PREACH PREACH PREACH tolerence and then show rampent intolerence!

Gee, kay, I thought the leftists were all love-love with homosexuals and transgendered whatevers? Guess that's just to get their votes?

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, kayinmaine relies on the two standard tactics of brain- dead ultra- liberal trolls:
1. Making a ranting temper tantrum which has absolutely positively nothing to do with the topic at hand. She isn't content to puke out her venom on her own site, she has to spread it to everyone else around her like a virus.
2. Accusing us all of being bigots while simultaneously revealing herself to be as heartless and hate- filled as a person can be. I may not be particularly fond of many of the ultra- liberal celebrities you worship(i.e. Al Gore, Michael Moore, Cindy Sheehan, etc.), but if they died, I would not be celebrating their deaths or joking about it, because unlike you Kay, as a Christian and as a basic human being, I'd have enough decency and compassion to refrain from engaging in such beastly, heartless behavior.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kayinmaine,

I've thought for a long time that liberalism was a form of mental illness and you've dispelled any doubts I might have. Take a Midol and contact your local mental health clinic, you need professional help.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Jack Bauer said...

Try to find a nice house in the UK somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Go be an expat and write for a living.

Great. I'll swap the dimwit Stalinist'a American citizenship with MY British citizenship anyday I wasn't looking forward to slipping across the Rio Grande anyway.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayinmaine must be a troll, her rants are just too unbelievable. Of course she could be insane.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I'd advise occasionally ordering a veggie pizza, a steady diet of pepperoni, cheese and bread can't be good.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home