Friday, November 09, 2007

Leftwing Lemmings Continue Marching Towards Impeachment Cliff

They just can't help themselves. Despite the fact that even many on the Left have acknowledged that Kucinich is Wrecking the Dem 2008 Strategy, they just can't keep themselves from marching like Leftwing Lemmings towards the Impeachment Cliff. The embarrassed House leadership sent the Dennis Kucinich resolution to the House Judiciary Committee rather than have open debate on it on the House floor. At first it was thought that the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, John Conyers, would ease Kookcinich's Dick Cheney impeachment resolution into obscurity but now it appears that might not be the case as you can see in this DUmmie THREAD titled, "KUCINICH: Conyers WILL Hold Hearings Into The Impeachment Of Chenney." Conyers, who once held an unauthorized Judiciary Committee Hearing when the Democrats were in the minority is just too much of a Drama Queen to abide by the desire of Nancy Pelosi and Steny Hoyer to toss the Kookcinich resolution down the Memory Hole, therefore completely embarrassing the Democrat House leadership in the months to come. BEAUTIFUL!!! So let us now watch the DUmmies march in lockstep with the rest of the Lemming Left towards the Impeachment Cliff in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, wondering if this whole wonderful play is being secretly directed by Karl Rove, is in the [brackets]:



KUCINICH: Conyers WILL Hold Hearings Into The Impeachment Of Chenney


[DUmmies.....FORWARD MARCH TOWARDS THE LEMMING CLIFF!!!]


Dennis Kucinich just announced on the Ed Schultz show that John Conyers will hold hearings into the impeachment of Cheney. A full House vote yesterday would never have succeeded and would only have endangered red-state Democratic House members. But hearings could do the trick. I've been saying all along: Follow the Nixon impeachment playbook.


[They think Dick Cheney will resign when the Conyers committee votes to embarrass the House leadership?]


I hope its true, last I heard from Conyers was they were discussing it, and then Wexler came out for it. Maybe Conyers listened to him and us.


[Knowing the volume of Wexler's voice, Conyers had to have been wearing ear plugs to make it bearable to listen to him.]


I doubt Articles of Impeachment will pass unless evidence of wrong doing is put forward and gathering that evidence seems to be not so easy.


[Huh? You mean we need something called "evidence" to impeach?]


This is the fight that we need to have - We have to do this -
Come what may


[Democrat embarrassment on a huge scale.]


If the hearings are broadcast on ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS
as they should be, like the Nixon hearings (yes I am an Old Fart) then the people will see what is going on. And maybe the TV writers strike happened at the right time!


[Yes, impeachment hearings based on NO evidence makes for better comedy than anything the writers could think up.]

Just one thing, the gloves must come off now. If you try to kill the king, you must succeed. Go for the jugular because you won't get a second chance. Looking at you, Pelosi.


[And Pelosi's frozen stare is looking back.]


Even starting the hearings may make Cheney resign


[Posted Mr. Wishful Thinker.]


And, I hope that these murderers will be pursued by World Criminal Courts for the rest oftheir lives.


[Here we go again, folks. To The Hague!]


Congressman Coyners could have done this any time in the last year but has decided against it. Considering he and all of the rest of the Democrats on the Committee voted to table the resolution it is unlikely that they would then turn around and schedule hearing on the resolution. He needs the consensus of his Democratic Committee members to schedule hearings and there is little chance we would be able to get their support. The resolution is dead - get used to it.


[Conyers is too much of a Drama Queen to pass this one up.]


Start the hearings, hold them every day, all day, and never f*cking stop until we bring it down. Perfect timing with the first veto override for the Neocon Junta.


[The Left just can't pass this one up despite the self-destruction it will cause to the Democrats.]


I was worried about Conyers and the way he was dragging his feet yesterday


[Don't worry. Conyer's also can't pass this one up. It is like putting a plate of juicy sirloin steak in front of a starving man. He will HAVE to dig in despite the protestations of Pelosi and Hoyer.]


Maybe all the Conyers bashers will stand down for a bit now. It was really ugly the other day


[Relax, folks. Conyers is just as kooky as we are. .....The Moonbats are so hungry to impeach Cheney that they have even performed a song called, "Impeach Cheney First" as you can see in the following video. (Henrickson parody to follow?)]





29 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After viewing the You Tub segment.

Geriatric hippies and free range loco weed make for serious aura trouble.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fabulous if they really hold hearings. Like a gift from almighty Rove!

Great stuff as always, PJ. :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Man, from the video, I could almost detect the scent of Patchoulli oil and Ben-Gay.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that video was funnie like Toby Keith but Toby Keith is better cuz i didnt understand everything the guy in the video sings about like who is Agnoo. i understand Toby keith he sings about kicking peple in the ass and one day i might do that insted of righting comments on blogs like this one with the funnie beaver and maybe even P.J. will enlist to and go fight the terrists over there so we don't have too fight them here

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dittohed, you are FUnnie

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now all the libtards want impeachment. I thought during Clinton they didn't think the president should be impeached. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, MORONS!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Henrickson parody to follow?"

I don't know about Henrickson, but:

A long, long time ago...
I can still remember
How the Liberals used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make our elected puppets dance
And, maybe, I’d be happy for a while.

But Liberalism made me shiver
With every false hope that they deliver.
Bad news is all they offer;
While they‘re taking from the coffer.

I still remember when I knew
It‘s much better to be Red than Blue,
Jimmy Carter was in the White House
The day my illusions died.

So bye-bye, Mister Liberal guy.
You can‘t fool me with your bullshit
So, don‘t even try.
All the Liberals will do is raise my taxes and lie.
I‘ll be Conservative until the day that I die,
Conservative until the day that I die.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still wanna know where teh funny is.

I've seen funnier abortions.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PeeZhay,

Manger moi!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doctor says to a man, "You're pregnant!" The man says, "How does a man get pregnant?" The doctor says, "The usual way - a little wine, a little dinner...."

Take my abortion, please!

1:51 PM  
Blogger The Gunslinger said...

Ray, nice lyrics!

There is something deeply peculiar about the cluelessness of the Far Left. It's hard to believe they think hysterical spit flying invective rises to the level of "evidence" for impeachment.

The Left Dimension clearly does not have enough portals to the Real World for enough of them to visit often enough to get a real bead on the opinions of those of us existing on this plane.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now, a Golden Oldie from DUmmie FUnnies days gone by:

I’m Hillary Ingrate, I am.
Hillary Ingrate I am, I am!
I got married to Willy the clown.
He’s been screwing every girl in town.
Now everyone laughs at Hillary. (Tee Hee Hee!)
I couldn’t be respected if I tried! (Don’t Try!)
I’m Ingrate, I am, I’m Hillary!
Hillary Ingrate, I am, I am!
Hillary Ingrate, I am!
Yea!

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the hits just keep on coming:

You say you want a Revolution.
Well, you know,
We don’t really give a damn.

You say you’ll fight the Institution.
Well, you know,
The things you say are just a scam.

For we all know that when the shit hits the fan,
You’ll all be running away as fast as you can!

And you know you're going to be,
Out of sight!
Out of sight, Out of sight!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray,

You are not helping in my quest to find teh funny on DU. Please control your OCD w/r/t replacing lyrics to classic rock. It is not teh funny and I'm going to call the RIAA if you don't cease and desist.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm going to call the RIAA if you don't cease and desist"

Go ahead and call.

I dare you!

I double dare you!

I triple dare you!

Come on, make the call!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheney has been nothing but a disaster for this country.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Well, let's see. Cheney has....done nothing really. See, Bush is the President. I didn't blame Al Gore for murdering 79 American citizens, or for Ruby Ridge, or for sending an innocent child back to a Communist hellhole.

Should I maybe draw you a flowchart of how the American government functions?

You know, maybe the people at DU could do a nice Freeper Follies blog about the stupid things said on FR.

Well, if there are such things. I don't post there, but I assume (because it's the Internet) that there will be a few dumb people.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you take that back annonymus chenney has been a blesing for the USA becuz we need a strong president and he is making the president stronger and giving us good energy policy so what if his friends make some money in iraq thats the free market and your a commie if you dont like haliburton are u a commie anonymous becuz you smell like one and so does matty becuz he doesn't think john lenin (also a commie) should have his lyrics rewrit for conservatives to laugh at and thats unamercan!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freeper Follies, that's a good title! I doubt the DUmmies would have thought of it.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at all the DUmmies lining up behind UFO Kookcinich. They're probably all waiting for the mothership!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hope the fact that you got your ass kicked, despite pleading for votes in what is essentially a meaningless contest, will hasten the demise of this blog.

Full disclosure: I'm a conservative. I think DU is a haven for the paranoia-inflicted fringe of the far left. I don't like Sadly, No! I think they're spiteful, unfunny, and detached from reality (which is apparently the definition of "reality-based"), but you, PJ, are an embarrassment.

Not just because you wouldn't know funny if it bit you in the ass, either. You taunted a sick man, then pissed on his grave after he was dead, and to this day you refuse to take responsibility.

You'll never see it, and since I have no background in neurology I can't help you, but this site and FR are the right-wing equivalent of DU.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Mark_McNally said...

I call bullclinton on the last poster being "conservative"

Well maybe a Lincoln Chafee conservative....err moonbat.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Full disclosure: I'm a conservative.

Full disclosure: I think youre a lying asshole.

7:31 PM  
Blogger The Gunslinger said...

Gotta go wit da bruddas...

I love that "I'm a Conservative" business...just before they take out their Moon Bat to hit you with it.

Yeah, we're all buyin' that, dude.

8:11 PM  
Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

No, he's a delusional lying asshole. Doesn't matter. They all seem to think the power of their words affects reality. (Real soon now, that rich, hot chick will come into his mother's basement and rescue him into his True Life.)

It's really kinda sad. It does give me a case of the giggles, though. (i.e. not nearly FUnnie enough to create a belly laugh.)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Yeah, got to love the whole,

"I'm a conservative but..."

You know, my criticisms of the Left are never prefaced with "I'm a liberal but..."

Of course, it's all about framing the issue.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hope the fact that you got your ass kicked, despite pleading for votes in what is essentially a meaningless contest, will hasten the demise of this blog.

u r an idot, writ ?

luke up, the kook is cumming for u in the ufo. u r off to uranus or a dim conenstion in 2008. donut crash into that hil a hed of you !

best retards,

K.R.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow nice video ! Good to find a guitar player worse than me.

But enough with the criticism,. I demand Bush be impeached first. I do not stand with the cowards who say that impeaching the chimperor would put Cheney in power, who is even worse.

Feloow communists, this is a formula for defeet, demand that Chimpus Khan be impeached !

Storm the gates, Chavez in '08 !

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call "bullclinton" all you want, that doesn't change the truth.

I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe that someone on the right would be embarrassed by what you jackasses have done.

Even a fair share of Freepers chimed in expressing the same view - remember?

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home