Thursday, November 15, 2007

"BUSH Hatred 'Insane'?"


This is too FUnnie! A STORY by Peter Berkowitz appears in the Wall Street Journal about "The Insanity of Bush Hatred." So the DUmmies angrily deny they are insane and post denials which makes them look, you guessed it, INSANE. You can see their insane denials of BDS insanity in this DUmmie THREAD titled, "BUSH Hatred 'Insane'?" So let now watch the DUmmies rabidly deny their own BDS insanity in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, reminding them that lithium is their friend, is in the [brackets]:


BUSH Hatred "Insane"? (WSJ)


[I'm wif loony!]


"Hating the president is almost as old as the republic itself. The people, or various factions among them, have indulged in Clinton hatred, Reagan hatred, Nixon hatred, LBJ hatred, FDR hatred, Lincoln hatred, and John Adams hatred, to mention only the more extravagant hatreds that we Americans have conceived for our presidents."

"But Bush hatred is different. It's not that this time members of the intellectual class have been swept away by passion and become votaries of anger and loathing. Alas, intellectuals have always been prone to employ their learning and fine words to whip up resentment and demonize the competition. Bush hatred, however, is distinguished by the pride intellectuals have taken in their hatred, openly endorsing it as a virtue and enthusiastically proclaiming that their hatred is not only a rational response to the president and his administration but a mark of good moral hygiene."

"This distinguishing feature of Bush hatred was brought home to me on a recent visit to Princeton University. I had been invited to appear on a panel to debate the ideas in Princeton professor and American Prospect editor Paul Starr's excellent new book, "Freedom's Power: The True Force of Liberalism." To put in context Prof. Starr's grounding of contemporary progressivism in the larger liberal tradition, I recounted to the Princeton audience an exchange at a dinner I hosted in Washington in June 2004 for several distinguished progressive scholars, journalists, and policy analysts."

"To get the conversation rolling at that D.C. dinner--and perhaps mischievously--I wondered aloud whether Bush hatred had not made rational discussion of politics in Washington all but impossible. One guest responded in a loud, seething, in-your-face voice, "What's irrational about hating George W. Bush?" His vehemence caused his fellow progressives to gather around and lean in, like kids on a playground who see a fight brewing."



[I am NOT crazed by my absolute hatred of that fascistic Bush who stole his elections and is now running an EVIL regime capable of the worst brutality and taking away all our rights! I AM NOT INSANE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME? I AM NOT INSANE DUE TO THE VERY SIGHT OF THAT FRAT BOY PRESIDENT WHO MAKES ME WANT TO BANG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL IN ANGER!!!]


In the past, "hatred" and anger were messages for our representatives. When we expressed our loathing and our outrage, it was with some underlying knowledge that they'd be forced to respond. But that's gone now, and all we've got left is the hatred. And it grows like an infection, an unlanced boil. The release-valve of representative democracy seems to have been welded shut. WTF does this Murdoch mouthpiece expect, that even "intellectuals" are content to be continually shat upon just because they should be smart enough to know better? On the contrary. Unlike the "non-intellectuals" who are home watching Price Is Right and waiting with bated breath for the next Britney Update, the cranial set is actually smart enough to know when they're getting royally reamed up the pooper by a system -- a "leader" -- who has utterly failed them.

No one likes to be unfairly lumped into a group. It's the old "If Johnny jumped off the bridge, would you want to jump of the bridge too?" thing. Georgie has jumped off the bridge, and we're smart enough to know not to follow him, but the media is there at every turn yelling "JUMP! JUMP!" Consequently we all look like total idiots to the rest of the world, lemmings willing to follow our dick-wad non-intellectual president over the cliff. And we f*cking hate it.


[Only intellectual people like us are smart enough to be driven completely INSANE by that EVIL Frat Boy president who makes me drool rabidly and howl at the moon every time I see his smirking face on TV. STOP THE WORLD, I WANNA GET OFF!!!]


What else can you expect from the Whore Street Journal?


[I'm stopping delivery of that rag to my Rubber Room as of right now!!!]


I hate what * has done to this country. I hate his arrogance, superiority, and his I-don't-give-a-shit attitude. I NEVER understood that "guy you'd like to have a beer with" bullshit they pedaled to get his sorry ass in office. This is new to me. I have never hated politicians like I do the * administration. I do not want them to just leave office (if they do, and in my worst nightmares, I wonder if they will relinquish power). I want them held accountable and I want them to answer for what they have done to this country.


[Just because I HATE Bush doesn't mean I am insane. I just want to take every member of this EVIL regime and waterboard them in The Hague. Then I want to personally drop to the ground and bite their toes while growling viciously like a rabid dog. OOOOH! I HATE YOU!!! OOOOOH! OOOOOH! OOOOOH!!! ...But I'm NOT insane.]


Yeah, and it's no freakin' sin to hate what's killing you and your country.


[Hate feels sooooo good! Better than an after dinner mint!]


...I sincerely believe he is mentally ill and needs treatment badly (though I'm not sure there is any treatment for the likes of him). That's not to say he's 'not guilty by reason of insanity'; he knows what he does. Bush will also certainly go down in history as the worst US president to date, and that is no small matter; I can't imagine anything worse for him than the harsh treatment he will get after he leaves office. So it's pity, but it's the sort of "Oh how utterly pathetic can you get??" kind of pity. He'll certainly get what he deserves, some day.


[Speaking of mentally ill...]


I hate, despise, loathe and detest Bush with the burning intensity of a white hot sun.


[But I'm NOT insane! Got that?]


Mr. Berkowitz has it backwards. The insane ones are those
who see nothing wrong with bush and his band of criminals.

[The insane ones are the normal people who are not howling at the moon with foaming mouths screeching about living in a fascist state where all our rights have been taken away by this EVIL regime.]


I hate people who don't hate Bush.


[And I hate people who don't hate people who don't hate Bush.]


Hating a Torturer is NOT Insane


[Bush tortured his dog by overly tickling him!]


So we have moron* hatred, but after the repuke schmucks stole two elections they were the biggest most angry mother f*ckers toward dems, libs and progs I had ever seen. They f*cking "won" and were still pissed off. Yet moron* totally f*cks over the country and we have to question why we hate the loathsome son of a bitch*? yeah, that's f*cking logic for you.


[So is your strait jacket custom made or off the rack?]


How can you calmly accept a retarted warmongering coporate...whore like Bush?


[No Spell Check in the rubber room?]


... I doubt very much LBJ or Nixon enjoyed inflicting torture, pain, death. Wanton Boy's eyes gleam when he talks about killing. He displays eerie, hellish smiles. And that's only one of the reasons why I hate him.


[Actually LBJ got some kicks by yanking his pet Beagle's ears.]


Hatred? Naw. More like complete and utter contempt. Do I need meds?


[Yup! Start with Prozac and then work your way up to lithium. ...And now I leave you with an insane Hate Bush video that is so far out as to be actually FUnnie!]


Note: I seem to be having problems with providing comments with this edition due to trying to install a new posting system. Comments section will return in the next DUFU edition. Sorry about the inconvenience.