Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DUmmie FUnnies Go Video


Okay, we are now entering a new era for the DUmmie FUnnies. In addition to the regular DUFUs, I will also be posting stream of consciousness observations based on whatever is in the newspaper. The first of these you can see in this VIDEO. I don't really plan the topics, they just sort of come to me as I analyze the newspaper. In this edition, I analyze the decline of the Miami Herald, the sad fate of a friend of mine named Tom who made a bad business decision, the testimony yesterday of Marilyn Tavenner of CMS, and the incredibly robotic Kathleen Sebelius. I sign off with a special message to my Japanese friends in their lingo.

I originally thought to do videos of me reading aloud the DUFUs but how would that be an improvement over the written version? Therefore I decided to go with the completely different angle by doing video observations on current events in general. Everything is off the top of my head so as to keep the material fresh. Oh, and don't worry. the regular DUFUs will continue as usual. And if Charles ever gets around to getting a Smart Phone, perhaps he can post videos as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your hat.

Even Joel/Mike & the bots rehearsed their comments before the B movies. You've got funny going for you. I just think scripted funny would be better.

Thanks for your site!

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Corona said...

Thanks for doing a video so we can get the sense of YOU. But I wanna see Charles too!

Where'd you get that shirt? Big & Samoan? I've shopped there too. ;)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home