Friday, February 24, 2012

Astrological DUmmies Examine Uranus


Notice how the DUmmies have started mocking religious beliefs with increasing fervor recently in response to the Catholic Church resistance to ObamaCare mandating abortion services? Well, time now to look at the belief system of many DUmmies, namely the fervent devotion to astrology (and other hocus pocus) that many of them devoutly believe in. An example is this DUmmie THREAD, with the laughable title of "Let's collect and report our Neptune/Chiron/Pisces experiences this week here." Yes, such a collection of nonsense fits right in with the DUmmie belief system. And what have you got against Uranus? Never mind. You do examine Uranus in this thread, thus my title. So let us now watch the DUmmies examine Uranus in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, who is absolutely sure that Ben Burch would love to examine Uranus, is in the [brackets]:



Let's collect and report our Neptune/Chiron/Pisces experiences this week here.

[Yes, let us continue to completely waste our time on utter nonsense.]

Especially shifts in Spiritual attitudes and incoming grace and growth in intuition:

[Your spiritual attitudes are definitely full of shift.]

Since Neptune is coming to Pisces, where is it coming FROM? Would that be Aries? Just curiosity.

[Like everything else dreamed up by the DUmmies, it is coming from Uranus.]

It is IN PISCES after having spent 15 years in Aquarius

[After which it all ends up in Uranus.]

I don't dream of my Mom often. I had issues always having to deal with her Schizophrenia episodes.Which were brought on by her chooseing not to take her meds and self medicating with street drugs. SOOOOOO dreaming of her is a rare occurance.

[Self medicating with street drugs? Is that a polite way of saying she was a crack addict?]

I havent begun to fill all those crystal healing grids I bought last August yet. But I'm going to start tuesday.

["Crystal healing grids?" Do you mean crystal meth?]

Uranus is the only planet that HITS when it is exact mathematically. Neptune is certainly much more fuzzy. BROADEN YOUR FOCUS REAL REAL WIDE and look at the world.

[Ben Burch would certainly hit Uranus.]

I have been seeing an increase in my Spiritual Consciousness. It continues to increase everyday. Of course I am building this connection with my higher self, and it continues to fortify my awareness. Hopefully I will feel even more attuned with the Cosmic Vibrations in the ensuing months and years. I suppose I need to work on the incoming influences with "grace" part of it.

[It seems to me your Cosmic Vibrations have shaken more than just one screw loose.]

I can close my eyes and transport (mind) somewhere and I have intuition. I can even touch objects and get propelled several years past. But in the new world to come; is that enough? Hinting in 4 or 5d may not cut it there.

[Your mind was certainly transported somewhere...and it never came back.]

I've been on a hamster wheel for years and years, and now want to smash that hamster cage with a mega-size sledgehammer.

[That's because you found out that you're really a gerbil looking for Uranus.]

For me, it's balanced with an impending feeling of traveling more and more in grace. I was feeling that all day yesterday. Even through the aforementioned wreck which felt very Uranus like.

[Ben Burch also felt Uranus.]

The Moon enters into Pisces and forms the New Moon on top of Neptune and Chiron

[That's what happens when you attempt to Moon Uranus.]

This is the dawning of an era the earth never seen


[This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
The Age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius! Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars]

Ok, well this is weird, but since around noon, I have felt
completely STONED. And I have done nothing to warrant feeling that way, (I swear!!)

[Have you considered that your crack pipe might be the cause of your current STONED feeling?]

WTF? Is this still the same universe?

[No. You have entered the parallel universe where Algore was elected President in 2000.]

For the last two weeks I have been absolutely gripped by a 550-page book about the pre-Socratic philosophers Parmenides and Empedocles (srsly??), written by a mystical philologist named Peter Kingsley. The book is called "Reality", which turns out to be an appropriate title. I finished it today. Kingsley is a magician, sorcerer, alchemist, visionary and zen master of the first order. His interpretation of what these Greek ancients actually said (instead of what their enemies Plato and Aristotle said they said) has turned my world upside down, inside out and backwards.

[An appropriate book title for you would be "Reality Check."]

I have been living inside a 550-page koan for two weeks, forced to draw the founding paradox of reality (Is/Is Not) into my soul and hold both sides equally until my understanding collapsed under its own weight. Now I feel like I'm floating over the Abyss, except the void is both me and the universe I have created - everything and nothing. And it has a flavour like the world's best ice cream - the taste of pure Being.

[Silly me. And all this time I thought the taste of the world's best ice cream was mango ice cream covered with Kahlua.]

I think Neptune may be in there somewhere...

[Also Uranus.]

Both this experience and the money-related one I described before have to do with healing the psychic wounds that I acquired from running headlong into the brick walls of both external and internal reality.

[Yeah, reality does tend to be quite hard on the DUmmie psyche.]

If you're unsure, start like I did with his latest book "A Story Waiting to Pierce You". It's about how Mongolian shamanism influenced the same ancient Greeks, and gave Western civilization an early non-dualist foundation.

[I hate to see you run into yet another of those nasty brick walls of reality but Mongolian shamanism came about 1700 years AFTER the ancient Greeks.]

With that SUPER ACTIVE Uranus of yours on your Moon and ascendant, you must become very aware of the Uranian nature TO FIX EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW! paint the house, fix your past, breathe away all diseases, cure all addictions in one night. Really, I have a very over active Uranus as you can tell.

[Ben Burch must be drooling over all this talk about a SUPER ACTIVE and over active Uranus.]

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prime example of why hippies are laughed at. I love the hippie who cited the book by the "magician/sorcerer/alchemsit". She still doesn't understand wy people avoid her in public places.

1:23 AM  
Blogger TANSTAAFL said...

". And all this time I thought the taste of the world's best ice cream was mango ice cream covered with Kahlua"

Try coffee ice cream covered wit Bailey's Irish Cream.

To die for.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

...and they all support Obama. I suspect these nimrods believe their anti-psychotic medications and therapy will be free under Obama Care.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous envisio said...

Damn.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous envisio said...

"""Cocaine is a helluva drug""""

In this case.... ""Mushrooms are freaking gnarly, dude""

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And these people are actually allowed to vote. We're screwed.

-DAT

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading this DUmmie thread was almost as funny as watching MSNBC try to figure out the GOP race!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Tonto's Expanding Headband said...

Uh-huh, "the reality based people" turn out to be credulous New Age bong water drinkers, Heaven's Gate imbeciles or Obama worhsipping Hopey-Changey nitwits.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I think this is a real great write-up. Really thank you! Really Great….astrology for dummies Maricarda is a professional astrologer who does horoscope chart wheel astrology readings based on birth time, personal astrological consultations.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home