Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"OK. Hillary is starting to p*ss me off."



Yes, it's Lent, but I couldn't resist finding out the DUmmies' take on the Obama plagiarism flap. They must be disgusted with Barry's lack of integrity and originality, right? Wrong! Instead, they're mad at Mrs. Clinton for calling Barry on it! Witness this THREAD, "OK. Hillary is starting to piss me off." Even so, there are a bunch of Hillary supporters who weigh in, too, which makes for an entertaining read. So let's sit back and watch the Hillary and Obama factions go after each other, in Bolshevik Red, while the commentary of your humble guest correspondent, Charles Henrickson, wondering if Barry copied the plagiarism idea from Plugs Biden, is in the [brackets]:

OK. Hillary is starting to piss me off.

[BO says: "Can I quote you on that?"]

this nickel and dime crap about 'plagiarism' is just...well...PICKY.

[Is that you, Plugs Biden?]

It's third grade stuff.

[Are You Pickier Than a Third Grader?]

Obama has no true voice! He is a copycat!

[He is a ventriloquist's DUmmie!]

I thought he was a baritone.

[I thought he was a Barry clone.]

And you sound stupid.

[I know you are, but what am I!]

Sorry. This is a 'no-name-calling' zone.

[Sorry. Yes, we can!]

I have met the enemy and he is us.

[Did you make that up, Barry?]

Fired up to stamp out Hillary Hypocrisy!

[Only YOU can prevent Hillary Hypocrisy!]

Why do you hate women?!

["No woman is illegal." --Hillary]

Its not like Hillary has speech writers. . . .

[She doesn't! She comes up with those "Ums" and "You knows" all by herself.]

I WILL vote for Hillary if she is the nominee. . . . But, I'll have to hold my nose as I do it. . . .

[It's the pantsuit, isn't it? Ol' Crusty would make anybody hold their nose.]

it is getting harder and harder to hold my nose to vote for Hillary this time after all this negative crap. She won't win anyway.

[Why do you think we want her to be your nominee?]

heck her sole motivating force is power, and she will do ANYTHING to achieve it.

[You're just finding this out about the Clintons? Where have you been the last 16 years?]

I never dreamed her campaign would be so crass or so craven.

[BO says: "I had a dream--that it would!"]

it is sad that Hillary is so Rovian. . . .

[Hillary is a perfect Rovian plant.]

Goes with the Kindergarden paper. . . .

[Team Hillary has just found out that little Barry copied that paper from the girl sitting next to him.]

I'm in the "hold my nose" camp too. . . .

[Is it because of Ol' Crusty or B.O. Plenty?]

she now really seems to be shooting in the dark and hoping one random bullet hits the target.

[Hillary's been out at Fort Marcy Park again?]

Their main problem is they have so few real policy differences that they need to invent issues. . . .

[There's not one d*mn dime's difference between them!]

Plagiarism destroyed Biden's first Presidential run. Of course, BO will get a free pass. . . .

[Because BO is so clean and articulate.]

His WHOLE CAMPAIGN revolves around his oh so wonderful speeches and now we find out he STEALS THEM?

["Change We Can Believe In" doesn't apply to his speeches.]

Don't get your hopes up sport. Hillary Rove doesn't need your help.

["Hillary Rove"! LOL! AKA, Hillary Rovian Clinton!]

Are the Hillary supporters gonna follow her lead and cry on me?

[Don't cry on me, Clintonistas. . . .]

Hillary sure says "you know" a lot....she really is a poor speaker. . . .

["You know, no woman is a poor speaker." --Hillary]

it takes a village . . .

[. . . to write a speech.]

Obama plagiarized a speech. He admitted it. He's a fraud. end of subject.

[BO says: "I am not a crook!"]

Hey! Tell US again HOW obama smokes CRACK, WOULD you?

[BO says: "I didn't inhale!"]

Only negative Hillary posts are allowed.

[Except for the negative Obama ones. Hee! Hee!]

Man if you post a thread vaguely antiClinton it gets 10 quick recs....If you post a thread vaguely anti-Obama it get 10 quick recs. They lie in wait for a chance to pounce on each other. Kinda like dodgeball in 8th grade PE, brutal and heartless.

[Are You More Heartless Than an Eighth Grader?]

If you posted "Hillary sucks n/t" ... some of the deep thinkers here would rec it to the "Greatest" page within minutes.

[If you posted "Hillary sucks," you might get Bill's attention.]

I'm having a good laugh at the cult of the Obama. . . .

[So are we!]

I certainly don't plan to sit out the election, but damn if Clinton is trying my last nerve.

[BO says: "I feel your pain."]

the thought of having to vote for her is starting to turn my stomach.

[Hillary is the Comeback-up Kid.]

I have never been so turned off by a Democrat in my life. . . .

[How do you think Bill feels?]

I'll vote for the Democratic nominee if it's not LaRouche or Mercer. . . .

[Vote for Gravel. He doesn't throw stones. Wait--yes, he does!]

Better to be pissed off, than pissed on -- proverb

[Look for Barry to use that in his next speech.]

I heard he tore the tag off his mattress, too.

[Politics makes for strange bed-felonies.]

Actually, that's legal if you don't intend to resell the mattress. . . .

[Whew! That was close!]

I'd accuse Hillary of trying on campaign strategies the way Condi tries on shoes but it sounds sexist.

[Now you're playing the Rice Card!]

WHO'S a plagiarist, plagiarist??? I used the word "plagiarist" earlier today!

[Imitation is the sincerest form of plagiarism.]

Jesus said words to the effect: "If you cannot trust persons in little things, you cannot trust them in greater things."

[W.W.B.S.?]

Jesus also said, "Let he that is among you that is without sin, cast the first stone". . . .

[Barack is writing all this down. . . .]

"He who casts the biggest stone wins."

[--Clinton, Inc.]

why the f*** is Obama recycling speeches?

[The Deval is in the details.]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bed Felonies", "Rice Card", "Deval in the Details"! Charles, you're on fire. It was a toss up whether to laugh or roll my eyes. Quite the rapid-fire MST3K-esque DUFU.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some excellent one liners in there.

This was one of the best:

I have never been so turned off by a Democrat in my life. . . .

[How do you think Bill feels?]

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hey! Tell US again HOW obama smokes CRACK, WOULD you?"

That was Marion Berry, the FIRST Black President! If you don't believe me, just ask his followers.

"Hillary is the Comeback-up Kid."

LOL!!! Excellent!

10:40 AM  
Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

skully, that's a short comment, even for you.

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home