Thursday, December 30, 2010

Attack of the LOUSY FREEPER TROLLS!!! Part I: The KOmmies



Paranoia strikes deep
Into your board they will freep . . .


Unlike the DUmmies, the KOmmies aren't concerned so much about infiltrators on their message board as they are about supposed corporate manipulation of the media, done by paid right-wing trolls. That's the subject of this KOmmieland THREAD, "EXPOSED: Astroturfed Teabaggers PAID TO TROLL liberals online to enforce corporate propaganda."

Attack of the LOUSY FREEPER TROLLS!!! Today, Part I: The Kommies. Tomorrow, Part II: The DUmmies. Today's KOmmie Komments are in Bolshevik Red, while the commentary of your humble guest correspondent, Charles Henrickson, promised $15 by Karl Rove to write this blog, is in the [brackets]:

EXPOSED: Astroturfed Teabaggers PAID TO TROLL liberals online to enforce corporate propaganda

[Where's my money? Why haven't I got paid yet! I must protest!]

There is a reason Markos Moulitsas is not allowed on MSNBC but Pat Buchanan is.

[MSNBC tried to get Markos on the phone but punched in Buchanan's number by mistake.]

The trainer, Austin James, was instructing Tea Party members on how to "manipulate the medium". This is what he told them: "Here’s what I do. I get on Amazon; I type in "Liberal Books". I go through and I say "one star, one star, one star". The flipside is you go to a conservative/ libertarian whatever, go to their products and give them five stars. ... This is where your kids get information: Rotten Tomatoes, Flixster. These are places where you can rate movies. So when you type in "Movies on Healthcare", I don’t want Michael Moore’s to come up, so I always give it bad ratings. I spend about 30 minutes a day, just click, click, click, click.

[That giant clicking sound you hear is Sicko Gone Clicko.]

Going back to my point above about Markos and that old lizard Pat Buchanan, there is a reason that Markos is no longer invited to the media circus. . . .

[He's an idiot? No, that would not explain how Olby, Madcow, et al. still have their shows. . . . Hey, wait a minute! That must mean Olby, Madcow, Sergeant Schultz, Lawrence OD . . . they're all in bed with the corporatists! Of course! Now it all makes sense!]

the hyperbole is all over the place here. If you bing or google this, MM is banned from MSNBC, if that's what it really is, because of a some petty ass pissing match he kept getting into with that Morning Joe Idiot.

[NO, NO! It's because Markos SPEAKS TRUTH TO POWER, that's why! LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!!!]

don't blame his banned thing over at MSNBC on some theory that MSBNC hates Liberals. They don't. . . . MSNBC is loaded with very very liberal hosts. Olbermann, Maddow, Schultz, O'Donnell. Very far to the left guest hosts and guests on continuously.

[LA LA LA LA!!! I CAN'T HEEEEEEAR YOU!!!]

Those who foolishly believe in "online democracy" - using polls or comments as some measure of the actual truth - get what they deserve.

[And you, KOmmie catnip, will get what YOU deserve, which is a Kewpie Doll, for this Brief Moment of Mental Clarity®.]

I don't spend enough time here to know whom might or might be a troll, but I do know they are here.

[They are EVERYWHERE!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!]

In your first sentence, you have "Markos Mousalitsas" It is "Markos Moulitsas. . . ."

It is easier to just spell it, Mousetits.

[Markos Mousetits. I like it.]

Well, the whole problem with shillery is that it makes people's heads spin. Are they real? Is the site real? Am I real? Oh, wait, how do I know the "real universe" I'm in is real? And, wait, why is it again that I think I'm real?

[Really!]

why is this site as a whole -- including someone like Markos who clearly owns what is trying to be a profitable corporation -- suddenly anti the whole idea of corporations?

[Markos Mousetits is a LOUSY CORPORATIST TROLL!!!]

MARKOS.... made the mistake of accusing Joe S of murder on Twitter.

[Joe put a Twit out on someone?]

the infighting MUST stop. Everytime we have a pie fight Karl Rove eats another angel's wings.

[Just the left wings.]

A bunch of dummies gather on some rightwing lunatic blog or meeting. They travel over here as a bunch of dummies and when they get here, they are still a bunch of dummies.

[Speaking of a bunch of DUmmies, that'll be Part II, in our NEXT edition of the DUmmie FUnnies!]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"MARKOS.... made the mistake of accusing Joe S of murder on Twitter."

That's just one of many dumb thoughts that have made their way out of Marko's mouth. That and his book that had even the national media decrying it as two steps over the crazy line into irrelevance.

Is there a distinction between Democrat and Progressive any more? Aren't they one in the same at this point?

Johnny 5 is alive

7:42 PM  
Anonymous 98ZJUSMC said...

I'm sorry, but I could only follow that thread for about 4 posts and my head was spinning. The blithering nonsense breaks the sound barrier by the third post.

God, those people are idiots.

8:33 AM  
Blogger TANSTAAFL said...

But when these dangerous fools get real power, you end up with concentration camps and gulags.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home