Sunday, November 07, 2010

"I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THEM!"

Is there a psychiatrist in the house? I say, is there a psychiatrist in the house? A shrink is definitely needed to analyze a THREAD posted in her rubber room by DUmmie xultar, "I have to confess that I have a very deep dark hatred for conservatives right now." You have to actually see the thread itself to fully appreciate the madness of DUmmie xultar since she wrote ""I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THEM!" in bold headline sized letters burning Bolshevik Red hatred. This DUFU edition is MUST READ folks for anybody who wants to see the true face of liberal hate once the mask of fake civility is ripped off. As to the rabid DUmmie xultar, I do believe this thread puts her in strong contention for DUmmie of the Year. I thought that repeat winner, WILLIAM RIVERS PITT, would be a shoo-in with his thread posted under the influence of Bukowski's beer threatening violence upon the homeless woman Bobo the Hobo but I think this posting by DUmmie xultar might beat that out for its sheer lunacy. So let us now watch DUmmie xultar post hate in burning Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, getting the rabid foam mop ready, is in the [brackets]:


I have to confess that I have a very deep dark hatred for conservatives right now

[Feel the LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!]

I'm past angry...WTF comes after that I don't know.

But I hate them.

I HATE them

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THEM!

[Could you elaborate on that, DUmmie xultar? I'm still not sure where you're coming from.]

I have a burning...nagging hate + Anger x 10 thing going on. I don't feel right. I don't feel normal like I did before, I feel different. I don't like this new feeling. It is impacting my dreams and how I view republicans and teabaggers.

[The scientific term for your condition, DUmmie xultar, is LOOOOOONY!!!]

When I think of them I see them as different than us...like when I see them and they have a pet I wonder if they love their pets as much as we love our pets. I can't see how they can be as racist and evil as they are and still love pets. I'm trying hard to get over this but the more they lie and shit on Obama the more I hate them. The more I HATE them.

[My pets are DUmmie ants. And I love observing my DUmmie Ant Farm to see how they are reacting to the latest election returns. Thanx for the entertainment, DUmmie xultar. Now continue with the show.]

The fact that they are concentrating on removing Obama instead of jobs for the people they represent is f*cking nutz. Not so nutz if you think about it is because if they get jobs then Obama will stay in office. So it seems that the f*cking republicans are going to make things get worse on purpose just so they can bring down a black man. Those f*ckers are willing to let MILLIONS suffer just to bring down ONE black man.

[DUmmie xultar, an expert on "nutz."]

That is some EVIL shit. What is funny though is that the idiots who voted for those f*cking cons...did it so they could get jobs. They didn't f*cking know that the GOP = the corporations and the corporations want tax breaks and the only way they will get the tax breaks is to f*ck with OBama and the only way to f*ck with Obama is to hold back the f*cking JOBS!!!!!!

[Which would you prefer today, DUmmie xultar? The lithium cocktail or the leather restraining straps?]

They are inflicted with amnesia and ignorance to the nth degree.

[And guess who is inflicted with blind hate to the nth degree, DUmmie xultar?]

I am steaming with the thoughts of this in my head. It is making me bitter and hateful and I hate it. I hate them.

[And now we go from the rubber room rantings of DUmmie xultar to the rabid rants of her fellow DUmmie inmates...]

Join the club sister.

[Us DUmmies are ALL strait jacket loons!]

I'm even beggining to hate independents who keep switching back and forth seems to me they are to ignorant to vote.

[DUmmie xultar back and spreading her hate.]

I feel sorry enough to want to put them out of my misery.

[I don't feel sorry enough not to post your rantings for all to laugh at.]

If I were doing shit to f*ck my shit up my parents would put my ass in a hospital.

[Umm... DUmmie xultar, did you ever stop to think that you are like that guy from "Shutter Island" and have been ALREADY been committed to a hospital?]

I feel like they need to be hospitalized until they can think clearly on their own without being brainwashed by other idiots and rich people who want them to do their bidding.

[That technique has already been tried in the old Soviet Union, DUmmie xultar.]

I think I'm gonna need Valium as well. I might slap someone.

[Valium? Methinks you're already past the lithium stage, DUmmie xultar.]

I've hated them like that for DECADES.

[CENTURIES!!!]

You're not the only one! I've hated them for decades too. But they didn't have anything like the kind of stranglehold they have on the media years ago, and there wasn't any goddamn Citizens United decision saying they could throw unlimited cash into their smear campaigns. So there's lots more to hate them for now.

[Ummm... Guess which party had more money to spend in the last election?]

These shits are trying to destroy anything positive that remains of what was once the US. If only Obama would learn the lesson that those across the aisle, and many within his party, ARE THE ENEMY and should not be tolerated to any degree. But he won't. Maybe he is incapable of learning. Or maybe he just does not want to. Regardless, if more people felt the anger that you (and many) are AND directed it at the proper targets, there might be a chance to save the future. But being willing to work with an enemy like the republics and their ilk is a guaranteed path to failure (from our point of view - from Obama's, I am not sure).

[Somehow I am getting the feeling that the DUFUs are going to more entertaining than ever for the next couple of years.]

I loathe them. Sometimes I hate them, but I always loathe them.

[Do I have any bids for "detest them?"]

IMO, Obama has the bully pulpit, and he needs to be the one to give the Republicans the therapy they need. There should be a continuing televised debate. I'd like to see Obama respond in real time to old tortoise beak McConnell.

[Actually Obama has the telemprompter pulpit and WE input the script for the next couple of years.]

I know how you feel. I have felt this deep hatred myself. When Tony George created the Indy Racing League, a racing series that catered to the white bread middle Americans who support the likes of Sarah Palin and the Teabag Party, I was consumed with hate. I encourage you to use your hatred to spur you to action and achieve great things.

[Oddly enough, I agree with you about Tony George and the Indy Racing League. The Indy 500 used to be a month long version of a Midwest Mardi Gras chock full of rowdy drunken fun until Tony George introduced the Indy Racing League. After that the Indy 500 was only a pale shadow of its former self. I used to go every year for a full month until Tony George destroyed it. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HIM!]

Try hating them for 40 years. Many sleepless nights

[Good news! This past week I picked up about 80 boxes of FREE Sominex with my coupons. I'll trade you my Sominex for your 100% leather restraining straps.]

Thinking of them now remids me of my KKK nightmares... I think that is where some if this is coming from. Back then I couldn't do shit. Now I can...and I don't want to hurt anyone or get into trouble. I think it is best to ignore until I cool down. I think Mitch McConnell sent me over the top this morning.

[Keep speaking incoherently, DUmmie xultar. The shrink is taking notes.]

For eight years they pillaged, figuratively AND literally, our country and others for purposes of concentration of wealth and power. They are responsible for the deaths of millions, injury to millions, fomenting of hate on both sides of issues, destruction of at least one country and its institutions, an increase in income gap the likes of which we haven't seen in our lifetimes, the demonization of unions/middle class/teachers/unemployed/science/knowledge/black people/brown people/muslims, etc....AND, ON TOP OF THAT, THEY MANAGED TO DEFLECT BLAME for the consequences AND PLACE MUCH OF IT ON THE DEMOCRATS by smearing, lying, deceiving, buying media, and scaring the gullible.

[I know you're trying, DUmmie wiggs, but you're just going to have to work a bit harder if you have any chance of beating DUmmie xultar out as DUmmie of the Year.]

These thugs raped this country and world for 8 years. The stupid people gave Bush congress for 6 years. Bush and company(including their teabagging thug followers) used every tactic/excuse to silence their critics. Now, these same thugs who told us to shut up and get in line are actively working to defeat Obama. I spit on country "music" for what they did to the Dixie Chicks (though I always have seen country and their backward way of living as being garbage) and wish to see failure among any "artist" who plays that horrid genre of "music".

[Not quite good enough, DUmmie Dawson Leery. DUmmie xultar still seems to have a lock on the DUmmie of the Year award.]


Amen, Dawson!!! Country Music is butt-scratching Neanderthal music -- a music of racial intolerance and "patriotism" ("Ah luvs me mah truck an' mah country, yee-haw!!!" Gag!) And by the same token, I f*cking hate rap music too -- a music that glorifies violence and misogyny ("Got my nine cocked -- gonna f*ck me some ho's" Gag!) Both forms of "music" can go to hell.

[Nice try, DUmmie alanquatermass, but you're going off-topic with your hate. Could you please keep it focused on EVIL Republicans?]

I am trying to hold it together. I yelled @ a guy election night in a lounge.

[A lounge, DUmmie xultar? Are you sure you don't mean a ward?]

I am trying to meditate and really I think I'm going to avoid the news for a while.

[Avoiding reality should also help, DUmmie xultar.]

Watch some comedies on TV or movies and drink plenty of wine - you'll soon feel right as rain!

[Inhaling chloroform is also helpful.]

I despise them and wish them nothing but pain and misery.

[Another DUmmie love note.]

I love everyone on DU, but today, I love you the most. But hatred takes so much out of you. It cheapens you, it wears you down. Rage, rage...and then bring it back to the table as something constructive. Hate can prevail, but only for a short time.

[So you recommend replacing hate with rage?]

I ended up yelling at a tech guy today, he wasn't even from the US. and he was Trying to help me. I gotta get a grip

[LOL! DUmmie xultar screeching at some poor guy from India on the phone trying to give her some computer help. Any doubt now that this DUmmie is totally over the edge?]

i hate republicans. and i hate to hate! dammit, but i do. i hate their tactics, i hate their lies, i hate their greed. the motherf*ckers. i hate what they did to this country and what they now plan to do. i hate 'em. just can't help it. they suck so, so hard.

[A DUmmie so consumed by hate that it caused a massive doody explosion in his diaper.]

41 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

There is no room for dialogue with these DUFUs.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Corona said...

Another DUmmie on the phone with Xultar - "Wow, that bad huh? Yeah, I know. Ow, what was that? Do you have 'call waiting' or did a vein pop?"

This is like Bellevue material. Nice find!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a disturbing amount of mindless hatred.

It also really pisses me off. This is America, we don't have the right to wallow in hatred like that. I don't hate anybody, not ever. When you live in some 3rd world country where they hack your neighbors up with machetes, we can debate hatred. When you live somewhere where half your children are going to die before the age of five, we can talk about rage. That kind of hatred has no place in America and those DUmmies should be ashamed of themselves. Hatred on that scale is either an indication of mental illness or it's the self centered game of some pampered elite who have nothing better to do than stroke themselves with their own self righteous hatred.

But I don't hate you, DUmmies. Hatred is a self fulfilling prophecy, it rots your soul from the inside out and it tears your body apart, too. What a sad way to have to live. Life is a gift and there is so much beauty in the world.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Paul Heinzman said...

"Somehow I am getting the feeling that the DUFUs are going to more entertaining than ever for the next couple of years."

Without a doubt, PJ. There most certainly will be a Dem primary challenger (I'm looking at you, Hillary) and every thread on Skin's Island will be a bonfire.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's rich. The Abortion Party wonders if the other side is able to love cats & dogs.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Elrond Hubbard said...

"...I wonder if they love ther pets as much as we love our pets. I can't see how they can be as recist and evil as they are and still love pets."

Hey xultar, we love our children too. Take some Midol, you cellar dwelling idiot, and wash them down with a pint of Night Train, maybe you'll feel better in the morning.

2011 and 2012 will be vintage years for over the top DUmmie craziness.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't hate the libs, never had. So, why should they hate me as a conservative? How can you hate someone you have never met?

One thing I just don't get is how the libs cannot make a statement without using offensive 4-letter words. Only the truly uneducated, illiterate need to use obscene language to get over their point.

5:00 PM  
Blogger GeronL said...

Raging at the poor tech guy is over the line, "Peggy" works hard for the rupee you know.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

My "hate" for all things DUmmie, Dem, and "progressive" has turned mostly to pity.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"This DUFU edition is MUST READ folks for anybody who wants to see the true face of liberal hate once the mask of fake civility is ripped off."

Can anyone here give me an example of liberal violence lately? PJinc never asks about that, does he? Want me, troglaman, to go through the litany of right-wing violence committed lately? You know I can.

You're the stompers. We're the get-stoned-and-buy-Birkenstocks. We're sort of like Jesus. You're sort of like Satan. Don't you think?

1:28 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"One thing I just don't get is how the libs cannot make a statement without using offensive 4-letter words. Only the truly uneducated, illiterate need to use obscene language to get over their point." troglanon

Really. If someone uses an "offensive 4-letter word", he's uneducated and illiterate.

You're wrong. You couldn't back-up this statement if your life depended on it.

So know what? You're mother sucks cocks in hell.

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL troglaman:

Do those SEIU jerks still have their jobs after putting Kenneth Gladney in the hospital...or what about the enviro-crazy that took over Discovery...during shark week none the less. Or the moron who flew his plane into the IRS building what a selective memory you have. Then again you are a liberal.... I guess that should go with out saying but I know you'd forget if I didn't.... so I did.

Oh yes and the poor bastard who lost his finger because another crazed liberal bit it off. Pro life doesn't equate to pro digit I guess.

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry it should have said: "pro-choice" doesn't equate to pro digit but what does it really matter you'll interpret it ass backwards anyhow.

The left is full of psychos that are completely unhinged, most political assassinations have been done by crazy-ass leftists.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Foxx said...

I'm sorry troggie, did battering your head into the shower room wall slow you down some?

You threaten to list all the violence that the right have committed yet, you post no such list. Perhaps you were thinking about all the left leaning guys who are going around with guns and planes, and such attacking people and trying to kill them.

I do admit, there are nuts on the right but they are being put in jail are being outed by the right because of their antics. The American people simply will not have this childless level of discourse in the country. As much as the left love to perpetrate it first.

But please, troggie, enlighten us before our next our next make troggies scream like a little bitch session.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Tazzerman said...

What a bunch of total hypocrits. Trogman included.

While speaking of 'peace, love and understanding;, the left is willing to demonize and hate anyone who holds even the slightest whiff of a different opnion or viewpoint.

Straying from the progressive line of thought by even the smallest amount is NOT tolerated by the so-called, self-styled inclusive left but what I find to be the most 'interesting' aspect of the left is this: these lunatics can NOT agree amongst themselves what it is they actually believe!

Ask four moonbats what they value and you'll get seven different answers.

Now, regarding Trogmans assertions about so-called 'right-wing violence'.

Once again, Trogman is totally incapable of having a conversation that doesn't include him casting far and wide into the fever swamp of liberal/progressivness, searching for and trying to latch onto that mythical boogie man of 'Right-wing' violence.

Demonize your opponent at every chance in order to avoid having to defend your positions and arguements.

Hey Trog, why don't you just call us ALL racists and be done with it?

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this cupid stunt honestly believe that if Obama were white that conservatives would say, "It's okay, he's white, so we won't oppose his policies"?
Xultar, here's a clue by four for you: we oppose him because he's a f***ing Communist, not because he is black, or half black, or even purple with pink polka dots.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

"You're mother sucks cocks in hell." [troglaman]

Troggy you're so bold and transgressive; but, like the DUmmies, you're challenged by the English language .

It's actually "Your mother sucks cocks in hell."

...and that line's stolen from "The Exorcist".

Shame on you, I thought you were better than that. Are you bitter about the recent election?

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trog, unfortunately, you will never meet my mother. She is an awesome, wonderful woman who at least knows how to hold a decent, educated conversation.

"You're mother" . . . I laugh at your inability to use correct grammar.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Kirk Johnson said...

<< [Is Troglapuss] bitter about the recent election? >>

Does Obungle enjoy nominating 200-pound lesbians to the Supreme Court?

12:33 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"You threaten to list all the violence that the right have committed yet, you post no such list." foxx

Google 'recent right wing violence'.

Google 'recent left wing violence'.

There you go, you stupid dumbshit. The one-click 'google' option is actually easier than eating with a spoon...unless you're suffering from a debilitating stroke, a spectacular auto accident, or DNA deficiencies.

3:48 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

Sorry about the apostrophe mistake, kat. I screwed up the possessive...jesus.

"Exorcist" is right - your mother sucks cocks in hell.

Interesting you knew that. I, troglaman, thought only us libs were interested in blasphemy.

I was wrong.

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Adam said...

That kind of hate is truly poisonous, and rots a person's soul in no time. The only thing more corrosive in that regard is cynicism, as Trog demonstrates on a regular basis. Speaking of whom...

"Can anyone here give me an example of liberal violence lately?"
If by "Lately," you mean just within the last few months, how's about:
James Jay Lee, Joseph Stack, the union thugs that attacked Kenneth Gladney, the Gabrielle Giffords supporter that tried to strangle a Jesse Kelly supporter at a rally a couple weeks ago, etc.
"PJinc never asks about that, does he?"
He never has to. The format of DUmmie FUnnies, in case you forgot, is to highlight the more idiotic posts on DU and make fun of them. DUmmies tend to avoid posting about people on their own side getting violent, as it might embarass them, and most if they did post would express sympathy with or admiration of the psychos in question. As such, PJ doesn't have much to work with in that regard.

"We're the get-stoned-and-buy-Birkenstocks. "
Oh, you mean like the Anarchist scumbags that attacked the 2008 RNC? Were they acting peaceful and loving when they were trying to start riots, terrorizing and at times physically attacking women, children, the elderly, and conservative counterprotestors (And would have undoubtedly attacked and injured even more had it not been for the police launching pre- emptive raids in which the Anarchists' leaders were arrested and their hoarded weapons confiscated), attempting to plant a bomb inside the convention center, conspiring to attack the police with Molotovs, and later sending death threats against the police informant who helped thwart the aforementioned Molotov plot? Anarchists alone are proof that your statement is a crock, they can't hold a public demonstration without engaging in vandalism, violence, looting and rioting (Or, as they euphemistically call it, "Direct actions"). They often stage such demonstrations for that very reason from the get- go, in fact.
btw, an anti- Christian bigot like yourself who openly blasphemes the faith on a regular basis has no business talking about who acts like Jesus. Your knowledge of Jesus is limited to what a couple TV shows told you.

"Really. If someone uses an "offensive 4-letter word", he's uneducated and illiterate.
You're wrong. You couldn't back-up this statement if your life depended on it."
It's a basic fact. People who use crude and obscene comments such as yourself and the DUmmies to express yourselves do so due to not being educated enough to come up with more civilized, respectable comments.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Adam said...

That kind of hate is truly poisonous, and rots a person's soul in no time. The only thing more corrosive in that regard is cynicism, as Trog demonstrates on a regular basis. Speaking of whom...

"Can anyone here give me an example of liberal violence lately?"
If by "Lately," you mean just within the last few months, how's about:
James Jay Lee, Joseph Stack, the union thugs that attacked Kenneth Gladney, the Gabrielle Giffords supporter that tried to strangle a Jesse Kelly supporter at a rally a couple weeks ago, etc.
"PJinc never asks about that, does he?"
He never has to. The format of DUmmie FUnnies, in case you forgot, is to highlight the more idiotic posts on DU and make fun of them. DUmmies tend to avoid posting about people on their own side getting violent, as it might embarass them, and most if they did post would express sympathy with or admiration of the psychos in question. As such, PJ doesn't have much to work with in that regard.

"We're the get-stoned-and-buy-Birkenstocks. "
Oh, you mean like the Anarchist scumbags that attacked the 2008 RNC? Were they acting peaceful and loving when they were trying to start riots, terrorizing and at times physically attacking women, children, the elderly, and conservative counterprotestors (And would have undoubtedly attacked and injured even more had it not been for the police launching pre- emptive raids in which the Anarchists' leaders were arrested and their hoarded weapons confiscated), attempting to plant a bomb inside the convention center, conspiring to attack the police with Molotovs, and later sending death threats against the police informant who helped thwart the aforementioned Molotov plot? Anarchists alone are proof that your statement is a crock, they can't hold a public demonstration without engaging in vandalism, violence, looting and rioting (Or, as they euphemistically call it, "Direct actions"). They often stage such demonstrations for that very reason from the get- go, in fact.
btw, an anti- Christian bigot like yourself who openly blasphemes the faith on a regular basis has no business talking about who acts like Jesus. Your knowledge of Jesus is limited to what a couple TV shows told you.

"Really. If someone uses an "offensive 4-letter word", he's uneducated and illiterate.
You're wrong. You couldn't back-up this statement if your life depended on it."
It's a basic fact. People who use crude and obscene comments such as yourself and the DUmmies to express yourselves do so due to not being educated enough to come up with more civilized, respectable comments.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Adam said...

Sorry for the double- post.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Tami said...

To the progressive and their fellow travelers (like Dummie Troggie) leftist violence does not exist. In their minds any attacks against the "Reich-Wing" are justified and simply an act of war against American imperialism.

In the rare instances when leftist-violence makes its way through the censored pro-left media, notice how peace-loving leftists simply refuses to discuss the matter or justify violence by throwing out all means of unrelated acts the "hateful" right is said to have committed.

Over the next few years as the left shows themselves to be the violent communists we've always know them to be, they'll be forced to stop justifying violence and instead will embrace these acts as acceptable.

Communists didn't work for over 100 years to destroy America and they aren't going to go quietly. The only question is how far they will go and how cockamamie the progressive defense will be.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Elrond Hubbard said...

troggy,

"Your mother sucks socks that smell."

"The Exorcist" as re-written by SNL. Old Richard Pryor skit.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I was wrong."-troglaman

This sums up all your posts nicely.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous susieq2cute said...

Troggy's just an idiot. An example of liberal violence? Scroll down to the video posted on Dummie Funnies of the Perrielo supporter going crazy. Is that crazy enough for ya, trogladouche? You should know crazy...it's your middle name.

As for googling "right wing violence".....google it yourself, lazy azz! You're the one that wants to know.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"Oh, you mean like the Anarchist scumbags that attacked the 2008 RNC." Adam

Can you point to one police report? One prosecution? One conviction? And it better be better than breaking a window.

Did a Dem cuff a member of the press this last election? Did a Dem step on one of your already curiously flattened heads? No.

I'd really appreciate it, after all these years, if we could just get past this bullshit notion that you're all somehow pacifists. This argument is already decided.

Admit it, you're all proud of the fact you can kick ass. You crow about it all the time. You're not pacifists by any stretch of the imagination. You bad.

So this lame-assed "Battle With The Anarchists" is pathetic. Only more proof of your collective pussiness. You invent enemies.

How about this hypothetical, Adam? If Tim McVeigh wanted to kill more people than the Anarchists, who'd win?

We both already know.

And I, troglaman, think you get a little trickle of pride when you think about it. Despite your Catholic self.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Jerome Goolsby said...

Just keep power-slamming your head up your ass, Guttersnipe, it's good to see reality eating away at your private fantasyland and revealing your true nature...and you need to gulp more Everclear - your usual level of hate and stupidity isn't coming out with quite enough vile.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted for the first time since 1998 for the sole reason of eliciting this reaction.

Lovely.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"Just keep power-slamming your head up your ass, Guttersnipe" jackhammer jerome.

This is the guy who was recently lecturing me about my use of expletives...saying something about people using them as the last resort of a dying belief or something.

As always, jackhammer, fuck you. You're clearly an idiot.

Here's some advice - Just quietly imagine me power-slamming or jack-hammering my head up my ass and leave it at that. You don't have to keep repeating it out loud again and again. It makes it seem you have another agenda which stimulates my inner homo. And this, as always, is a problem.

I fucking hate knitting, OK? I hate doilies. If I start doing either of these things, I will hunt you down. Just because.

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Adam said...

"Can you point to one police report? One prosecution? One conviction?"
1. As you would say, Google it. There is ample evidence from police reports and media reports of their attacks, including photographic evidence of them physically attacking a conservative counterprotestor (One holding his arms behind his back while another kicks him in the stomach and the rest look on with glee). Plus, the police confiscated loads of weapons from them in their pre- emptive raids which the Anarchists had stockpiled in one of their safehouses, such as machetes, throwing knives, Molotovs, and a compound bow with a full set of arrows.
2. The Anarchists who plotted to attack the police with Molotovs were caught and charged and convicted, hence why, as I said, the police informant who helped the cops foil their plot has since received numerous death threats from their fellow Anarchists. The guys who tried to plant a bomb inside the convention center were also caught and convicted.
3. An important consideration to make is that a standard physical characteristic of Anarchists is that they wear those stupid bandanas over their faces, because they're too chicken to reveal their identities for fear that the cops might more easily nab them when they engage in their acts of violence and lawlessness (And also so that their richparents won't recognize them in TV news footage of the riots and cut off their trust funds).
"Admit it, you're all proud of the fact you can kick ass. You crow about it all the time."
1. Some do, but I don't.
2. They talk about how tough they are, but that is not the same thing as actually committing acts of violence and terrorism.
3. Compare liberal/ Anarchist protests (Which are pretty much guaranteed to get violent, almost always started by the lefties) to Tea Party demonstrations (Which never get violent).

"Despite your Catholic self."
I'm a Protestant, actually.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Jerome Goolsby said...

Accuracy is why I state the obvious, Guttersnipe - that you repeatedly power-slam your head up your ass to produce the BS you post here. It's the only conclusion that makes any rational sense. Not to mention the fact that stating how you power-slam your head up your ass is important to show what you are.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"There is ample evidence from police reports and media reports of their attacks." adam

Who's attacks? Go ahead and show me. I can cut and paste your links. They work.

Would you like me, troglaman, to provide some links for you? I've got a buttload of links of you stupid jackasses carrying guns around at town meetings, beating a woman, holding signs with Obama as Hitler or a bone-through-the-nose witch doctor. I can show you a Republican senatorial candidate cuffing a journalist. I have links about your abortion protests, bombings, and murders. I've got links to the Oklahoma City bombings, Rudolf's Atlanta Olympic Games bombings...

If you wish to engage in an argument about left vs. right violence and their respective equivalences, you're going to get your ass kicked.

But you bad-assed, BBQ eatin' brown-shirts are proud of it. Admit it, you're plotting the torching of a beer-hall somewhere and will be blaming the Mexicans and Muslims for the dirty deed...a tried and true technique.

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Adam said...

Oh, trog, you really are too much.
"Who's attacks?"
The violent Anarchist groups that attacked the RNC, such as Unconventional Action, the RNC Welcoming Committee, Funk the War, and Crash the Conventions. I thought you knew that, but I guess now I know to never underestimate your ignorance.
" Go ahead and show me. I can cut and paste your links. They work."
You told us to simply "Google it," regarding your claims of right wing violence, but to prove I'm the better man since you're too lazy to follow your own advice regarding the RNC Anarchist attacks, here are some (Note: I am aware that some of these aren't exactly unbiased sites, but it's based on eyewitness testimonies and police reports):
http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2008/09/moonbat-brownsh.html

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/08/the-left-has-ar.html
(This shows the arsenal which the cops seized from one of their safehouses, thoroughly proving that they were interested in more than just vandalism).
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/item_K2eZ7XoYp8RMSu7kfsabzJ;jsessionid=8003BEE6A045D247FE95F668A2FAA042?photo_num=5
(The photo I mentioned of a conservative counterprotestor being physically attacked by those vermin).
A couple accounts relating to the police informant who received death threats for helping foil an Anarchist plot to attack the cops with firebombs:
http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2009/01/turncoat-reveal.html
http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2009/08/moonbats-still-1.html

Satisfied, punk?
"holding signs with Obama as Hitler or a bone-through-the-nose witch doctor."
1. The Left LOVES comparing Bush and everyone else conservative to Hitler. What's the matter, worried that we're stealing your tactic?
2. Going along with this, at the Stewart/ Colbert rally, there were at least a couple signs portraying notable conservatives as Hitler, such as Sarah Palin and congressman Eric Cantor (A Jewish congressman who lost family members in the Holocaust, classy as usual for the ultra- libs).
3. As for "Obama- as- Witch- Doctor" signs, a very important consideration to make is that there were numerous left- wing groups which were attempting to act as "Infiltrators," deliberately waving signs such as that so the media can see them and use them to falsely accuse all tea party activists of being evil racists.
Oh, and then there's this charming little chestnut from you:
"But you bad-assed, BBQ eatin' brown-shirts are proud of it. Admit it, you're plotting the torching of a beer-hall somewhere and will be blaming the Mexicans and Muslims for the dirty deed...a tried and true technique."
You've sunk to a new low with this one, trog, which is saying something. There's much going on with this statement:
1. You accuse us personally of being Nazis, with absolutely no proof.
2. You accuse us personally of being terrorists who commit acts of violence, again with absolutely no proof, and it's not the first time you've accused me personally of being involved with terrorism without any proof. btw, I will be giving a sermon Thursday in my Theology and Practice of Preaching class on the dangers of hatred and letting even good and noble goals be perverted by trying to achieve them through evil means, just for the record.
3. You imply that every time there is a Muslim terrorist attack, it's REALLY the work of those evil, BBQ- eating conservative Americans framing the Muslims for doing it, AGAIN with absolutely no proof to back up this accusation.
You are beneath my contempt, Trog. You are truly worthy of the title "Hate- Mongering Guttersnipe."

4:10 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"Accuracy is why I state the obvious, Guttersnipe - that you repeatedly power-slam your head up your ass to produce the BS you post here." jackhammer

I see. You can accurately report that I power-slam my head up my ass when it's not humanly possible to do so. Much as we may both like it otherwise, it ain't happening.

So is the rest of your bullshit as accurate as me slamming my head up my ass in the many provocative yet impossible ways you suggest, jackhammer? You fucking psychopathic pervert?

Yes. Yes it is.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"You told us to simply "Google it," regarding your claims of right wing violence, but to prove I'm the better man since you're too lazy to follow your own advice" adam

Google Tim McVeigh

Google Eric Rudolf.

Google George Tiller.

Want me to go on? There's also Byron Williams...google him.

I can go on and on and on. There's no equivalency here. None.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Jerome Goolsby said...

"I see. You can accurately report that I power-slam my head up my ass when it's not humanly possible to do so." - Troglaman the Guttersnipe

Sure it is - you're a spineless humanoid guttersnipe, so of course you can power-slam your head up your ass and you do so constantly as your posts here so clearly indicate.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Adam said...

Trog, trog, trog. I can't tell if you're avoiding my comments out of cowardice (Knowing that I make better arguments than you), or if you're simply too dim to understand them.
"Want me to go on? There's also Byron Williams...google him.

I can go on and on and on. There's no equivalency here. None."
1. The point I was making was that while you were too lazy to offer anything besides just to "Google" them, I actually provided links that show what I'm talking about. btw, here's some more, relating to the guy who plotted to plant bombs in the RNC convention center:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/03/rnc-bomb-plan-uncovered/
2. I have no doubt that there have been conservative psychos. However, what I definitely take issue with is your claiming that only conservatives are violent psychos, and that all liberals are laid- back peaceniks who'd never engage in violence. That, as I have shown (And I too have lots more evidence to prove this), simply not so.
3. Another very important consideration to make is how each side of the political spectrum responds to its side's psycho extremists. The right promptly and loudly condemns the actions of the psychos on their side who commit acts of violence (i.e. when Scott Roeder murdered George Tiller, the conservative and pro- life groups nationwide immediately and vehemently condemned him for what he did, as was the case with Eric Rudolph and Timothy McVeigh). In contrast, when liberal psychos get violent and commit atrocities, the left never condemns their actions, but instead either ignores them (i.e. the way you are with the RNC Anarchists, and the way much of the media did the same), portrays them as harmless eccentrics who posed no threat to anybody regardless of how much evidence there may be to the contrary (i.e. The way much of the left portrayed James Jay Lee), or portrays them as brave heroes standing up for "Social justice" or some crap like that (i.e. the way DemocraticUnderground portrayed Matthew Murray, the way Earth First encouraged its members to support the Unabomber in jail and similarly portrayed him as heroic, etc.).
4. I notice you completely ignored my comments, including the idiocy and viciousness of accusing us personally of conspiring to commit terrorist acts with no proof. That is a serious, libelous accusation to make. What's the matter, couldn't think of any obscene comebacks?

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home