Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sexist DUmmies defend Schultz's slut slur



Ed Schultz calls Laura Ingraham a "slut." DUmmies cheer. MSNBC suspends Sgt. Schultz for a week. DUmmies boo. Special Ed apologizes. DUmmies dismayed!

You see, the fairer sex is fair game for the crudest of misogynist insults, IF the women are conservative: Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann . . . the list goes on and on.

DUmmieland is abuzz with Slutgate right now, many threads. We'll start with this THREAD, "Ed Schultz calls Laura Ingraham a ‘right-wing slut,’" and take it from there.

So let us see the DUmmie DUbble Standard on display, as they defend Schlutz's slut slur--yes, let's now spell Ed's name "Schlutz." The misogynist moonbat mutterings are in Bolshevik Red, while the commentary of your humble guest correspondent, Charles Henrickson, is in the [brackets]:

Ed Schultz calls Laura Ingraham a ‘right-wing slut’

[Yay! Only, it's too mild.]

“. . . this right-wing slut, what’s her name?” Schultz asked. “Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she’s a talk slut.”

[OK, he called her a slut twice, so that helps.]

Whoa! That's a bit much Ed. She may be many things, but a slut is not one of them.

[LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!!!]

Yeah, "skank" would have fit much better. . . .

[Skank you very much.]

there are probably more scathing descriptions which would work.

[Can you top this? Anyone for the "c" word?]

how to succeed in media BY BEING A CLUELESS RIGHT-WING BABE IN A LEOPARDSKIN MINISKIRT

[benburch, I think you're just jealous because she looks better in *her* leopardskin miniskirt.]

GO ED GO

[HO LAURA HO]

These blowhards on the Right are SCUM, and I refuse to play ping pong with them. . . .

[Out Before The Ping . . . Pong]

I've said for awhile that I think Ed Schulz too rock-stupid to be a reliable Dem spokeman.

[I think that would make him a PERFECT Dem spokesman.]

If he was in private conversation, that's fine, but he said this on the air. Was he drunk?

[Schlutz was into his Schlitz.]

he is a dick. and i like the dude, but if we are really reducing ourselves to sophmoric insult. . . .

[The irony is strong with this one.]

repeat after me. SLUT SLUT SLUT. Ah I feel better now.

[The dis that refreshes.]

Can't wait to see his show tonight to see what he says.

[Special Ed is consluting his thesaurus as we speak.]

C word is a better descripition for her.

["Conservative"? Yeah, that would be the worst.]

WTF, I give up. If anything, we need more of it. More UNAPOLOGETIC vitriol. . . . Backing down? What the f***? . . . Guess I am glad I have dual citizenship so what the f*** ever, people. What the f*** ever. This type of sh*t just really, really ticks me off. F***in' A.

[Nice.]

Ed Schultz Suspended for ‘Slut’ Comment directed at Laura Ingraham

[Wha-- WHAA???]

MSNBC has suspended Ed Schultz for one week. . . .

[If a tree falls in a forest, and there's no one around to hear it. . . .]

Schultz will address the remarks on his show tonight, and then take a week off.

[C'mon, Ed! Ramp it up! Go for the "c" word! Throw in a "b," too! Speak truth to power!]

Can depend on Democrats to slit their own side's throats . . .

[. . . and "slut" the other side's threats.]

Laura Ingraham is a useless sack of... Actually, useless sack says enough.

[THAT'S SACKSIST!]

Sexist language denigrates all women.

[THAT'S RACIST!]

Rachel's cool! . . . She's got more "balls" then most of the vaunted "news anchors"!

[She wishes!]

I don't think he was over the top. Listen to the b*tch for 5 minutes. . . .

[The "b" word! I knew you could do it!]

I couldn't f***ing care less...Ingraham is an evil b*tch. F*** her!

[Stay classy, DUmmieland!]

Ed Shultz apologizing right now on MSNBC!!

[OH NOES!!]

for offending sluts

[Imagine, comparing them to Laura Ingraham!]

OMG.... I'm gonna miss him!

[So YOU'RE the one!]

I still have no clue what's going on. But then, that seems to be the story of my life.

[DUmmieland in a NUtshell.]

8 Comments:

Blogger Tazzerman said...

I've had my eye, or ear, on Ed since he was only on radio. The man is a whack-job of the highest order.

He's also an ex-union guy. I'm not sure if he was an organizer, exec, thug or just a union worker.

The B/S runs deep with this one. Thank G-d he's got like what, maybe 2-3 listeners total? LOL

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are these the same DUmbasses that were decrying "Ignorance, hatred, and meanness of spirit"? Hypocrisy much? Of course, we are talking about Special Ed's listeners here, so it's no wonder they demonstrate ignorance, hatred and meanness of spirit.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Clone Of Troglaman said...

I are Troglaman. Me am brilliant.

Me love Ed Schultz. Ed Schultz talk like I. Ed Schultz think like I. Me hate what Ed Schultz hate. Me think Ed Schultz should curse and be vile like I. Ed Schultz is hero for I.

I are Troglaman. Me am brilliant.

I are Troglaman. Me am brilliant.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Elrond Hubbard said...

Whenever I see Sgt. Schultz I remember a classic line in "Animal House".

"Son, fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

Still, I don't think Schultz should have been suspended for exercising his First Amendment rights.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Jerome Goolsby said...

Elrond Hubbard said...

Whenever I see Sgt. Schultz I remember a classic line in "Animal House".

"Son, fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

Still, I don't think Schultz should have been suspended for exercising his First Amendment rights.


I don't have a problem with Schultz exercising his First Amendment rights either since it seems it will (I hope) drive that maniac and the rest of the Moonbats on MSNBC and that network permanently off the air.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Elrodn Hubbard said...

Ba ratings will drive the MSNBC freak show off the air. Everytime Schultz, Tingles or Maddow open their yaps people change channels.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Elrond Hubbard said...

er...Bad ratings

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you imagine the DUmbasses reaction if O'Reilly had called Madcow a "left-wing talk slut"? Or, if Hannity referred to Randi Rhodes a "left-wing talk bitch"? Would the DUmbasses have been so supportive of O'Reilly's and Hannity's First Amendment rights?

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home