Thursday, August 07, 2008

Complicit Dems and the Braunschweiger Theory



The clock is ticking. Only five months and change to get impeachment done. So why isn't the Democrat Congress doing anything? DUmmie answer: Complicit Dems and the Braunschweiger Theory. It will all become clear in a moment, grasshopper, as we explore this THREAD, "We are all very clever with our posts on how to impeach & try Bush Co for the crimes." So let us now enjoy a Pelosi-on-wry with Bermuda Red opinions, while the commentary of your humble guest correspondent, Charles Henrickson, still savoring the Swedish pancakes with lingonberries and meatballs he had for breakfast today in Door County, Wisconsin, is sandwiched between the [brackets]:

We are all very clever with our posts . . .

[Well, that's open to debate.]

on how to impeach & try Bush Co for the crimes. . . .

[Yes! IMPEACH NOW! The crimes! The crimes! . . . Uh, what crimes?]

But, the dem leadership DOES NOT WANT TO DO IT.

[IMPEACH THE DEM LEADERSHIP!]

They are complicit.

[COMPLICIT CONTEMPT! TO THE HAGUE WITH THEM!]

You really want to take down Bush & Co - you have to take down every damn complicit dem who will sell out our entire nation to protect their own sorry azz.

[DOWN WITH THE DEMOCRATS! DOWN WITH THE . . . Say, isn't this DEMOCRATIC Underground?]

We have to show up at Pelosi's office by the hundreds of thousands - if not millions . . .

[If not BILLIONS!]

and say 'ENOUGH IS A F*CKING 'NOUGH'!

[Know Your Power! Speak Truth to Power! 'ENOUGH IS A FUCKING 'NOUGH'!
And Nancy will reply: "Buy my book. Please."]

I am spitting bile. I am pissed.

[Ewww! You're a mess! Remind me to stay away from you!! Anyhow, thank you, DUmmie debbierlus, and now let's see if your fellow DUmmies share your excretions of bodily fluids.]

I think it boils down to their being complicit, and how the sh*tstorm it would stir up would blow through them, too.

[OK, we've had spit and bile and piss, now we've got a boiling, blowing sh*tstorm. Continue, DUmmie calimary . . .]

Once upon a time, my dad used to like to raid the refrigerator late at night - when he thought my mom was asleep, and nobody would catch him cheating on his diet. One night, though, I caught him. I think I was seven or eight years old at the time. He was reaching for the Braunschweiger (HORRIBLY fattening liver sausage - don't knock it til you've tried it). Was gonna make himself a Braunschweiger sandwich. He motioned to me to be quiet, and then handed me a slice, which I eagerly ate. I liked Braunschweiger, too. I realized (and I knew he knew) that he was buying my silence by bringing me in on his little "crime." Because I had some, too, he figured - correctly - that I would be much less likely to rat him out to Mom.

[DUmmie calimary unveils her Braunschweiger Theory of Democrat Complicity. Please continue . . .]

I think about that little episode every time I think about the Dems and their relationship to bush/cheney, the lies, the war, the Patriot Act, the trashing of the Constitution, and the IMPEACHMENT they're just too chicken to push for. I think this White House shared the proverbial Braunschweiger with them and they all blew their diets together one quiet late night.

[Braunschweiger makes them too chicken to impeach.]

I remember how easily he just sliced off a hunk of it for me - almost without even thinking, like it was second nature to him. Yes, I can be bought! He had a very good understanding about human nature.

[So what is the hunk of proverbial Braunschweiger that Bush shared with Pelosi? Did he promise to buy her bust-selling book?]

Yeah, I know. OY! My arteries!!! I still think of my dad sneaking down to the kitchen. . . .

[OK, that's enough, DUmmie calimary. Your extended Braunschweiger analogy has become tiresome.]

Maybe Pelosi likes Braunschweiger, too. I wouldn't be surprised at how LOW her "price" might be.

[Amazon has now discounted her book to $16.29. Wait a few days and it'll be in the dollar bin at your local Borders.]

She could be bought with a chocolate-covered cat turd, probably.

[Litterally.]

You nailed it --it's a two step and both parties are dancing. . . .

[DNC-ing with the Tsars.]

We need to do something. We have to FORCE them to act.

[DUAC! DUAC!]

I am going to contact Kucinich & see what type of movement might be effective.

[Eat too much Braunschweiger and there's bound to be a movement. And yes, by all means, contact Kucinich. He is the MASTER of effective campaigns.]

Plan a strategy. And, we ALL have to show up.

[Hundreds of thousands of you! MILLIONS of you! At Pelosi's office!]

I can't live with this anger. And, I can't ignore it.

[EXPLODE!!!]

We have to stop this insanity.

[In your case, easier said than done.]

We have to impeach & try these criminals.

[TO THE HAGUE WITH THEM! STRING 'EM UP! THE COMPLICIT DEMS, TOO!]

We have to throw Pelosi on the heap with Joe Lieberman.

[Eww! Unpleasant mental image! Cleansing thoughts, cleansing thoughts. . . .]

Make an example of her.

[Scarlet letter? Public flogging? Don't buy her book? No wait, you're already doing that. . . . Wait, I've got it! BURRRNNNNN HER! SHE'S A WITCH!!!]

we know and they (Congress) know very well that this thuggish administration has committed numerous crimes . . .

[. . . which . . . I can't think of at the moment, but they are . . . numerous.]

We are pretty much f*cked as it stands.

[Who's that there with you, benburch?]

Impeach the motherf*ckers!!!

[Why??? For what??? 'Cause you've got a case of BDS???
Oh, one more thing . . . Tick, tock. Tick, tock. . . .]

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We have to throw Pelosi on the heap with Joe Lieberman."

You can add Obama to that heap as well. Two years in office and not a single impeachment call! And don't forget about his reversals on oil drilling and FISA! My God, he's eating that Braunschweiger too! To the Hague with him, to the Hague!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's finally happened, the DUmmies have become self-parodying. It's not possible to make mock them when they mock themselves so well. It's hilarious to watch the "reality based" moonbats dial up the hysteria and paranoia to "11" as election day approaches.

If John McCain is elected in November, the DUmmies will try to commit mass suicide by jumping out their basement windows.

This just keeps getting better and better.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this White House shared the proverbial Braunschweiger with them

That was the previous White House occupant.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Tazzerman said...

James, LOL!!! Good one!

Elrond, right ON the money!

Ya just can't make this stuff up! These folks are just waaay to far over the edge. Forget about just drinking the 'kool-aid' these people have gone intraveinious with it!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not quite, James, that was the salami.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget about just drinking the 'kool-aid' these people have gone intraveinious with it!

I would say more like a suppository.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In only three months, BDS will be gone and then we will have MDS "McCain Derangement Syndrome"

6:26 PM  
Blogger The Gunslinger said...

I think it's Mass A.D.D. and Obsessive/Compulsive behavior.

They are obsessed with their latest hero until their attention wanders...and they move on to the next one...and condemn the previous one so he cannot compete with the current one.

Or maybe they're just reviving ancient Pagan Rites like "Wicker Man"— burning last season's savior...to insure the election of the new man.

They do it with such regularity, it is not unreasonable to consider the possibility that it's some recurring religious ritual.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Take down Bushco!" Revolucion! Lol they do realise there's an election this year, right? I mean, they must do.. Right?

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home