Friday, September 07, 2007

"Worst modern comedy movie?"

(A slight change in schedule. The new comedy Webcast will be on September 12. NewsBusted which you will be able to access on NewsBusters.)

Consider this edition of the DUmmie FUnnies a primer on how to be a successful LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!!! And the key to becoming a LFT is reaching the all-important 1000 post mark in DUmmieland. Until you do so, you will be under a cloud of suspicion over there. But how to reach that mark? It is very hard to accomplish this when posting on the typical DUmmie threads. How to restrain yourself when the DUmmies are posting idiotic speculations, theories, and just flat out nonsense? What usually happens is that the average LFT will out himself well before reaching that 1000 post mark. So how to accomplish this goal without outing yourself? Simple. Just go to the DUmmie Lounge and post on the non-political topics that you find of interest. A great example is this DUmmie THREAD titled, "Worst modern comedy movie?" This is actually an interesting thread and if you are attempting to be a successful LFT, it offers a wonderful opportunity to join in the discussion without outing yourself. So let us watch the DUmmie opinions as to the worst modern comedy in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, always looking for opportunities to rack up his LFT points, is in the [brackets]:

Worst modern comedy movie?

[I'll go out on the limb here as say, Which Way to the Front. It was the WORST Jerry Lewis movie which makes it the WORST comedy ever.]

I'd say I just got a little dumber by watching "Idiocracy" with Luke Wilson.

[I never saw it but his brother, Owen, was great in Wedding Crashers, Zoolander, and a lot of other fantastic comedies. Here's hoping Owen recuperates soon.]

Based solely on reviews, I'd say "Licence to Wed" and "Who's Your Caddy" ...are the worst of the summer.

[Straight to DVD commented the LFT building up his DUmmie post points.]

Anything with Tim Allen, David Spade, Rob Schneider,
or anyone from the cast of Full House.

[The only thing FUnnie about Rob Schneider was the South Park parody about how lousy his movies are.]

Waterboy with Adam Sandler. Just dumb!

[Adam Sandler redeemed himself with Anger Management. Plus that flick allowed me to use a lot of Dr. Buddy Rydell references when commenting on the many BDS DUmmie threads.]

"Daddy Day Camp", "Boat Trip", "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" Offensive, mindless, unfunny, puerile crap... and the leads in all these alleged "comedies" are talentless hacks.

[The soap on the shower room floor scene in Chuck and Larry was hilarious in a very Un-PC way.]

Daddy Day Camp - first film my local paper ever gave an "F" to. The review was pretty simple - "Cuba Gooding Jr drives the final nail in his career."

[But was it worse than Daddy Day Care?]

Man Of The Year. Robin Williams in the unfunniest movie in the history of movies.

[He still has a way to go to beat Which Way to the Front. Watch that flick and you will feel your brain cells dying by the billions.]

Bio-Dome. Just awful

[Hey. It starred Pauly Shore. Need we say more?]

Pauley Shore Is the George W. Bush of Comedians

[You're tempting me to out myself has a LFT. Calm down. Calm down.]

I also don't like comedies where the main character constantly humiliates themselves like "Meet the Parents."

[The scene with the cat fouling the ashes from the broken urn was well worth watching that movie for.]

Silence of the Lambs. Most of the "humor" just went over my head.

[You need to eat liver with fava beans and a nice chianti to get the humor of that movie.]

How about "The Three Amigos?" How did Martin Short, Steve martin ,and Chevy Chase ever get talked into doing that one?

[I turned that one off after about 10 minutes of viewing.]

Epic Movie - overpriced at $1

[A parody of movies that was completely UNfunnie.]

"Leonard Part 6"

[Mercifully there was no Leonard Part 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. I doubt if there will ever be a Leonard Part 7.]

"Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World"... OMG!! What a piece of shit!! This is an Albert Brooks movie and it is almost unbearable to watch.

[He needed to get Osama to do some standup bits. Well, that's it DUmmies. Thank you for the opportunity to build up my LFT points without outing myself.]


Blogger J. A. Shoemaker said...

Some years ago I tried my hand at Dummieland. I managed almost 100 posts before being banned.
To stay any longer, I felt, would put my head in danger of exploding.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good LFT would have offered up Blazing Saddles and what the fur fly.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did mighty good J.A.S. I got banned before I could even comment.
How did you manage it? Must have been miserable.


6:09 PM  
Anonymous john f not kerry said...

Were any of Michael Moore's movies comedies?

9:14 AM  
Anonymous ray said...

"Were any of Michael Moore's movies comedies?"

Yea, Canadian Bacon, which was horrible.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hoo!! I watched 'Canadian Bacon' and I thought it *was* one of Fattie's documentaries. I mean, it seemed to be the most factual one.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as worst modern comedy film, I would HAVE to go with 'Bubble Boy.' Brainless, bigoted, and I think only one line in it brought so much as a smile to my face.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Favorite Movie Reviews said...

Nice post on your blog.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's better to discuss the best funny comedy:) We all know what is the worst, and it's sad to talk about that;)

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Jelena said...

Funny, I actually had this on my mind a few days ago and now I come across your blog...

harry potter

11:20 PM  
Anonymous college board said...

Having read this material, I have learned for myself a lot of the new. Thanks

3:08 AM  
Anonymous free essay papers said...

Which Way to the Front? is a 1970 film, is it a modern comedy?

9:44 AM  
Anonymous pay for an essay said...

I think Cosby attributed most of the movie's (Leonard Part 6) problems to first-time director Weiland, whom he felt was too young and inexperienced.

4:40 AM  
Anonymous customized paper said...

It`s new caroon or new series of old cartoon?

7:10 AM  
Anonymous best writing services online said...

Very good comedy ))), I am happy.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Lan Linh said...

Thanks for the best was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!
pacman games |happy wheels games |little pony games | unblockedgames
friv 4 kizi4| unblocked games unblocked games for kids
madness project nexus hacked
happy wheels hacked

5:05 AM  
Blogger Nina Simone said...

This article is about how to consider this edition of the Dummie Funnies a primer on how to be succssful Lousy FREEPER Troll)If you have free time, I recommend you to read this funny article)You can discover more here !)

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Strike Force Heroes 3 said...

I'm happy about everything you bring it very interesting and helpful, thanks - See more at: Happy Wheels 3, Happy Wheels, Happy Wheels 4, Happy Wheels, Swords And Souls, swords and souls 2, Potty Racers 3

10:47 PM  
Blogger Nancy Eyre said...

This great article is about how to consider this edition of the Dummie Funnies a primer on how to be succssful Lousy FREEPER Troll If you have free time, I recommend you to read my article on dissertation writing service

1:41 AM  
Blogger Candy Sim said...

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas
of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
gold miner|stick war 3| pokemongo
| stick man|animal jam login

9:25 PM  
Anonymous gun mayhem said...

OMG. here is full of very great game. let go of your game.
gun mayhem | age of war
learn to fly | happy wheels game
tank trouble

10:50 PM  
Blogger Alissa said...

Free gaming, the best free online games for you
Friv 2/
Friv 4/
Happy Wheels

9:29 AM  
Blogger Trần Mi said...

Life becomes more interesting and wonderful when you share your memorable moments with friends and family through unique photographs. You can create your own unique style impressed with image editing software.
square quick , download square quick , square quick app

10:06 PM  
Blogger Trần Mi said...

Facebook has become a part of my life, not only helped me to connect with you but also where I can share every moment in life. I really like the convenience that it brings
facebook baixar , baixar facebook , baixar facebook gratis

10:07 PM  
Blogger Trần Mi said...

The article gives me a lot of interesting information. I still often share life experiences with friends. And I enjoyed the convenience and attractiveness of free messaging app
whatsapp baixar , baixar whatsapp , baixar whatsapp gratis

10:07 PM  
Blogger Linh Hoa said...

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic
baixar facebook , baixar facebook gratis , facebook baixar ,

9:47 PM  
Blogger Linh Hoa said...

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet..!!
baixar whatsapp , baixar whatsapp gratis, whatsapp baixar,

9:48 PM  
Blogger Linh Hoa said...

I think what you say on here is the best thing. Looking forward for our lives become increasingly more beautiful
return man 2 game , return man 2 , return man ,

9:48 PM  
Blogger Linh Hoa said...

Just remember your stab at this business, should you decide to end it, is not a failure but a training ground. You will take with you what has worked and learned from what has not in order to make the next business idea a success!
subway surfers game , subway surfer , subway surfers ,

9:49 PM  
Blogger Anita Heigl said...

Thank you for the interesting presentation. I didn't know the list of the worst comedies. Keep on writing, and here is the premium grand-essays writing service in case you want to continue the topic and get original and well-structured papers.

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home