Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"How many DUers have started meds since becoming a member of the community??"



Among the most popular of the DUFU editions have been those about meds. Specifically DUmmies talking (bragging) about the many meds upon which they are absolutely dependent. In fact, to read these DUmmie Meds threads, you would think that meds are as vital to DUmmies as food and water. Come to think of it, most DUmmies would rather mainline meds than eat a filet mignon. In the spirit of drug dependency we now have this DUmmie THREAD titled, "Just Curious...How many DUers have started meds since becoming a member of the community??" So let us now watch the DUmmies pop their pills in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, popping nothing more powerful than an aspirin to make it through this thread, is in the [brackets]:


Just Curious...How many DUers have started meds since becoming a member of the community??


[If they weren't druggies to begin with, by now they are on their way to OD City.]


I am just wondering. I have been here for a few years now. Sometimes I just get so depressed. I feel so hopeless. Really, I can't count the times I have been so shocked by the events that have taken place in this country and abroad by the mob in DC.


[I think you're going to have to drop some heavy duty acid after Election Day 2008.]


The victories we have experienced, seem so short lived. Only to be followed by more assaults on our democracy.


[We like to call this phenomenom Freudenschade, baby!]


OK...so Rove is going back to Texas. Hard to get excited about that on the heals of the new FISA legislation. I hate the turd as much as anyone but that wasn't even enough to arouse me after the last ass kicking.


[You are now entering the Sedation Zone.]


I am on Effexor XR now. Been on everything else before this new try.


[Effexor XR for a DUmmie on his way to the ER.]


My own life is in just as much peril as our country's.


[Tonight on CBS Evening News: America on Effexor XR!!!]


I. Don't. Feel. Good.


[Don't . Worry. Feel. Happy.]

ativan-I tried zoloft but couldn't....cum


[Try zaftig and you will still have same problem.]


I love ATIVAN tis my drug of choice!!!!!!


[ATIVAN for DUmmies who think young!!!!!!!]


ativan helps me maintain some normalcy


[Sorry about that ativan failure.]


Just told my doc I won't take Effexor. Hang in there, this place is as good for support as it is for doom.


[Holding out for Lithium?]


Love the DU mood swings like a roller coaster. THIS is the GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH TO VENT!!!


[Uppers and Downers! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!]


rAmen! This is my only real refuge, I live in red state hell. DU is therapy.


[Pardon my ignorance but the only rAmen I know about is some type of Chinese noodles.]


went on zoloft about a month into this admin. wish I was joking


[Seek help. Call the emergency BDS hotline: 1-800-BUSH-WON.]


Keep taking the meds. The alternative is way too messy. Keep seeing your doctor. Keep seeing your therapist.

[Keep overdosing. Keep seeing your rubber room.]


I intend to someday quit effexor completely, but I don't know how soon I will be ready. I am no longer depressed, and I don't want to be taking a drug just to make me feel normal, but the withdrawal is so bad, I have to quit gradually.


[The thought of withdrawal is enough to depress you into doubling your effexor ration.]


Effexor has some of the worst side effect (brain-shivers, weight gain) of all of them, and also some of the worst withdrawal symptoms.

[One of the really bad Effexor side effects is a desire to remain in DUmmieland.]


I've taken Zoloft before, when I was diagnosed with Serious Depression at age 25. Quitting Zoloft was nothing. Didn't feel any withdrawals at all. This f*cking EffexorXR is 100x worse than cocaine to stop. And, EffexorXR does not get you high.


[How about the cheaper alternative of just sticking your head in a bucket of water and keep it there?]


I am also interested in some of the headway they are making in very targeted, low dose electro-shock therapy. There are very recent studies out that seem to be quite promising.


[You might also want to consider the very targeted, low dose lobotomies.


Effexor makes people hostile. That explains DUs attitude.

[So would Atavil explain the DUmb part?]


Effexor is what worked for me, but I'm off of it now because I'm broke. And I have no health insurance. It turned down the volume of my anxiety attacks to a manageable level, which I first noticed when I climbed onto a roof without freaking out (heights - bad). Unfortunately, it didn't save my marriage, and it may have actually hurt because it killed my sex drive.


[In addition to killing off your brain cells.]


I have been on either Zanex or valium since 1987
All due to anxiety and panic attacks . However since the loss of jobs and not being able to find new work things have really gotten worse than ever , this on top of this admin and it's freakish dealings which affect just about everything one can think of just must have pushed me over the edge


[Zanex for the odd years, valium for the even years. And crack for the leap years.]

16 Comments:

Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

Well, being drugged to the eyeballs *would* explain some things about the DUmmies. Don't know if Pitts depressant of choice is much better, though.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...ragging on people for their medication.

Classy.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yer kidding right? Please tell me yer kidding. No, don't. I believe you.

Skul

2:47 AM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Anonymous said...
Hmmmm...ragging on people for their medication.

Classy.


Well, "anonymous", we are attempting to get to the root cause of DUmmie insanity. This post, and yours, explains much.

Hmmmm...defending drueling DUmmies on a hit n' run post.

Brave.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta agree with the first "anon", these poor shitheads have made me feel bad for them. I really do.

I'll get over it though!

-- rodolfo --

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't even in the lounge!! This is the main forum, What a trip (get it? trip?)

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive had my meds more than tripled since Rove and Chimpy stole the election and seezed power illegally! I dont know how many kinds I take because THEY WONT TELL ME!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PJ you gonna cover the KOmmies on the Padilla verdict?

THAT will be a major meltdown!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

The KOmmies, the DUmmies AND the Huffies are all crying about the violation of Padilla's rights.

Unbelievable, but true.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of these days, TP will tell us who he/she is.
It's gonna be a riot.

Skul

7:08 PM  
Blogger The Gunslinger said...

I'm actually shocked. No, really. It simply never occured to me that whole populations of political "activists" were living their entire lives under the influence of seriously mind altering medications.

The admissions of chronic joblessness, inability to do productive work...OH MY GOD...I always thought the comments about "living in Mommy's basement" were just entertaining insults, not actual descriptions of their lives!

Well, it does explain a lot.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are 30,000 years young. May you live to be 100,000.

2:43 PM  
Blogger John said...

One of them wrote: "I have been on either Zanex or valium since 1987
All due to anxiety and panic attacks . However since the loss of jobs and not being able to find new work things have really gotten worse than ever , this on top of this admin and it's freakish dealings which affect just about everything one can think of just must have pushed me over the edge"

Seriously, 20 years on Xanax and Valium, and they can't find a job in this market?

Maybe it's just me, but I would think the current Administration is the least of their troubles!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous custom paper writing services said...

I think lorazepam has strong sedative and hypnotic effects, and the duration of clinical effects from a single dose makes it an appropriate choice for the short-term treatment of insomnia, in particular in the presence of severe anxiety

5:55 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
sushi-cat2.com

11:54 PM  
Blogger ngocanhng said...

Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
instagram online photo

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home