Monday, September 03, 2007

KOmmies Berated For Acting Like DUmmies



Despite the glowing press coverage they get from the MSM, the KOmmies are in reality just as idiotically gullible as the DUmmies. And who is making this charge of KOmmie idiocy? Why head KOmmie Kos himself who has berated his fellow KOmmies for turning themselves into laughingstocks for swallowing a tall tale from a highly dubious source as you can see in his THREAD titled, "Don't believe everything you read on the internets." This thread could be more accurately titled, "Believe in almost nothing posted in KOmmieland." The cause for the head KOmmie's concern is the extreme gullibility exhibited by the KOmmies in swallowing a tall tale spun by KOmmie Maccabee about a supposed encounter with a Navy officer who had some inside info about a pending attack on Iran. Since KOmmie KOs deleted the original embarrassing post, I shall repost part of it that I found on vicious rightwing websites who have reposted it as comedy material:

I have a friend who is an LSO on a carrier attack group that is planning and staging a strike group deployment into the Gulf of Hormuz. (LSO: Landing Signal Officer- she directs carrier aircraft while landing) She told me we are going to attack Iran. She said that all the Air Operation Planning and Asset Tasking are finished. That means that all the targets have been chosen, prioritized, and tasked to specific aircraft, bases, carriers, missile cruisers and so forth.

I asked her why she is telling me this.Her answer was really amazing. ….”I know this will sound crazy coming from a Naval officer”, she said. “But we’re all just waiting for this administration to end. Things that happen at the senior officer level seem more and more to happen outside of the purview of XOs and other officers who typically have a say-so in daily combat and flight operations. Today, orders just come down from the mountaintop and there’s no questioning. In fact, there is no discussing it. I have seen more than one senior commander disappear and then three weeks later we find out that he has been replaced. That’s really weird. It’s also really weird because everyone who has disappeared has questioned whether or not we should be staging a massive attack on Iran.”"We’re not stupid. Most of the members of the fleet read well enough to know what is going on world-wise. We also realize that anyone who has any doubts is in danger of having a long military career yanked out from under them. Keep in mind that most of the people I serve with are happy to be a part of the global war on terror. It’s just that the touch points are what we see since we are the ones out here who are supposedly implementing this grand strategy. But when you liason with administration officials who don’t know that Iranians don’t speak Arabic and have no idea what Iranians live like, then you start having second thoughts about whether these Administration officials are even competent.”

I asked her about the attack, how limited and so forth.

“I don’t think it’s limited at all. We are shipping in and assigning every damn Tomahawk we have in inventory. I think this is going to be massive and sudden, like thousands of targets. I believe that no American will know when it happens until after it happens. And whatever the consequences, whatever the consequences, they will have to be lived with. I am sure if my father knew I was telling someone in a news organization that we were about to launch a supposedly secret attack that it would be treason. But something inside me tells me to tell it anyway.”

I asked her why she was suddenly so cynical.

“I have become cynical only recently. I also don’t believe anyone will be able to stop this. Bush has become something of an Emperor. He will give the command, and cruise missiles will fly and aircraft will fly and people will die, and yet few of us here are really able to cobble together a great explanation of why this is a good idea. Of course many of us can give you the 4H Club lecture on democracy in the Mid East. But if you asked any of the flight officers whether they have a clear idea of what the goal of this strike is, your answer would sound like something out of a think tank policy paper. But it’s not like Kosovo or when we relieved the tsunami victims. There everyone could tell you in a sentence what we were here doing.”

“That’s what’s missing. A real sense of purpose. What’s missing is the answer to what the hell are we doing out here threatening this country with all this power? Last night in the galley, an ensign asked what right do we have to tell a sovereign nation that they can’t build a nuke. I mean the table got EF Hutton quiet. Not so much because the man was asking a question that was off culture. But that he was asking a good question. In fact, the discussion actually followed afterwards topside where someone in our group had to smoke a cigarette. The discussion was intelligent but also in lowered voices. It’s like we aren’t allowed to ask the questions that we always ask before combat. It’s almost as if the average seaman or soldier is doing all the policy work.”

She had to hang up. She left by telling me that she believes the attack is a done deal. “It’s only a matter of time before their orders come and they will be sent to station and told to go to Red Alert. She said they were already practicing traps, FARP and FAST.” (Trapping is the act of catching the tension wires when landing on the carrier, FARP is Fleet Air Combat Maneuvering Readiness Program- practice dogfighting- and FAST is Fleet Air Superiority Training).

She seemed lost. The first time in my life I have ever heard her sound off rhythm, or unsure of why she is doing something. She knows that there is something rotten in the Naval Command and she, like many of her associates are just hoping that the election brings in someone new, some new situation, or something.

“Yes. We’re gong to hit Iran, bigtime. Whatever political discussion that are going in is window dressing and perhaps even a red herring. I see what’s going on below deck here in the hangars and weapons bays. And I have a sick feeling about how it’s all going to turn out.”

So here we have a post by KOmmie Maccabee claiming that a U.S. Navy officer is committing treason by revealing secret information about a supposed attack on Iran. It seems like Navy officials should right now investigate this treasonous act except for one thing: KOmmie Maccabee has a reputation for being a serial fabulist as you can see in this BLOG conveniently referred to by KOmmie KOs in his dressing down of his fellow GUllible KOmmies. Here is a listing of KOmmie Maccabee's many fantasies which makes him sort of like a Forrest GUmp of the Left:


It’s no surprise that there are serial liars and embellishers on the interwebs. What should be noted is that their lies and embellishments can be utterly transparent and repetitive, and yet be accepted as fact time and again by the audience for whom they confirm basic prejudices. Take, for example, one pseudonymous fellow at DailyKos who goes by “Maccabee.” He claimed to meet a Romanian cabbie who told him to leave Bush’s tyrannical America; he claimed to meet a Holocaust survivor who told him that Bush’s America resembles Nazi Germany; he claimed to meet another cabbie, Ugandan this time, who told him that Bush’s America is worse than Idi Amin’s Uganda; he claimed to have received a phone call from Balad, Iraq, revealing that the majority of the American Army’s mechanized strength is “out of commission”; and today, he claimed to have received a telephone call from an American aircraft carrier on deployment, revealing that the United States Navy is about to attack Iran. Oh, and he also learned that the naval rank and file detest George W. Bush, too. That “Maccabee” is a habitual liar is obvious enough: what’s more ridiculous than his fables is that they are nearly always Recommended Diaries at DailyKos. The reality-based community loves its myths — and its mythmakers.


So do you now get the picture that KOmmie Maccabee is something LESS than a reliable source? Even KOmmie KOs thinks so which is the basis for his post about his fellow KOmmies being complete idiots for swallowing Maccabee's obvious BS. So let us now watch KOmmie KOs' angry accusation of terminal gullibility of his fellow KOmmies and their sheepish response in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, setting a new length record for a DUFU edition intro, is in the [brackets]:


Don't believe everything you read on the internets

[Especially not in the sector of the internets labeled "KOmmieland."]


Seriously, just because something online confirms your own viewpoint or prejudices or whatnot, it does not mean it's true.

Skepticism is a virtue.

Now the right-wingers are laughing at the gullibility of those who recommend Maccabee's diaries.

And they are quite justified in doing so.


[And I am quite justified in laughing at KOmmie gullibility in the DUmmie FUnnies. And now to hear from the incredibly gullible KOmmies...]


He's found time to write a new diary, but not answer questions about his credibility. Tells me he's a bullshit artist.


[Perhaps KOmmie Maccabee has the same amazing ability as Pied Piper Pitt to quote long stretches of dialogue word for word from memory. Just ask Ty the Bouncer at Bukowski's.]


Sadly. . . you don't have to be that good a bullshit artist to get a solo show on the Recommended list.


[KOmmieland is chock full of recommended list BS artists.]


well, I've been trying for years....guess my bullshit ain't bullshitty enough....

[Pied Piper Pitt can tutor you well in this subject.]


Maybe Markos is covering his ass. Maybe Markos knows that what Macabee says is true and is worried that the FBI will shut this site down and knock on Markos' door any moment now.


[I hear that Markos prefers to leave it uncovered.]

maybe markos is really karl rove

[maybe markos is really larry craig.]


My point is that the drive-by recommending on this site has caused a good deal of significant content to get lost. For me, the site becomes less interesting as it gets more repetitive and conformist.


[Posted a drive-by KOmmie. Oh, and you need to send a royalty payment to Rush Limbaugh for using the term "drive-by."]

I was bamboozled into rec'ing that diary and now feel really used!

[Thank you for your honesty in admitting that you are a gullible idiot.]


Gee, it's all a bit much and roundabout and blaming the victim, when the great god Kos and frontpagers in the know could simply disappear the troll diary, or ban the troll diarist.


[The great god Kos had a date that day at the Pink Sapphire Spa for a cucumber cream body rub.]


I'm glad Markos pointed out this one poster's diary today but more importantly by extension pointed out those who are of the same cloth that supported that diary.


[They are called KOmmies.]


I was going to say, this diary seemed to be.. not much more than another load of wacky.. just let it go by, right? there are a few of them, around here! Still, the democratic underground and the freepers have waaay more conspiracy stuff going on


[DUmmies are the KINGS of KOnspiracy but the KOmmies are giving them a run for their money.]


perhaps Maccabee is a front (witting or unwitting) for the Cheney/Israel/AEI cabal that wants to either scare Iran or else bomb Iran? It is not sufficient to merely say that Maccabee is a bullshit artist.


[More KOmmie KOnspiracy.]


If you knew it from the beginning then, damn it, why didn't you bring it up at the beginning? And if you didn't know it from the beginning then don't pretend that you did. And if you've got any administrative abilities, ban the person in question and just say "gosh we were taken in for a while, but we've got it now!" and be done with it.


[Maccabee's fantasies were a RECOMMENDED diary. Live with being stuck on STOOPID.]


I'm spotting way too many black helicopters around here lately.

[Black helicopters delivering your daily shipment of tinfoil hats.]


And Truthout is a joke; they continued to post stuff by Jason Leopold after he was shown to be a serious sock puppet at The Next Hurrah and other sites.


[Yeah but Leopold and William Rivers Pitt were right on the mark with their fabulous scoop about Karl Rove being indicted on May 12, 2006.]


Is macabee a liar? Before reading this diary, I put the chances at 7% that macabee was making all of his shit up, not just stretching the conversation but inventing everything, and I rec'ed his diary anyway. And I don't see any reason, immediately, to apologise for that. Right now, I put the odds that macabee literally made all that shit up at . . . I dunno . . . 20%, and stretched the truth . . . I dunno, 40%. I put the odds that the person he was talking to (if anyone) was stretching the truth at 30%. Leaving a 10% chance that everything here is on the level.


[It is HILARIOUS that you still put the possiblity of Maccabee making it all up at only 20%. This means there is still an 80% chance that I can sell you a bridge in Brooklyn.]


I recollect that I was the first rec for the diary in question. If recs are time stamped, then I'll go down in history as being rec # 1. Shoot me, what I can I say? I made a mistake. I apologize.


[You can take comfort of being but the first in a long line of gullible KOmmie idiots.]


The diary was bogus on some level. The diarist put quotes around the comments made during the telephone conversation. What more proof would anyone need? Have you ever had a phone conversation as carefully worded, so grammatical, as the one quoted? The diarist was grossly mistaken on that level alone. I mistrusted everything he had to say because the diary was otherwise too well-written for me to believe that he was ignorant of what quotation marks mean.


[I guess you never read the long extended quotes of Ty the Bouncer that were posted by that master of word-for-word memory, Pied Piper Pitt.]


Maccabee may be one of those researchers gathering the stories of the veterans and survivors of wars. On tape, on film, written down and logged at universities and other organizations across the country.


[Maccabee may be one of those researchers for Brian DePalma's fiction flick, "Redacted."]


Pssst. October 23rd...but you didn't hear it from me. Pass it on.

[Psst. October 23rd...the Great Pumpkin arises...but you didn't hear it from me. Pass it on.]


48 business hours.


[October 23rd is only 48 business hours away. Oh, and posts like these are why Pied Piper Pitt would be LAUGHED out of KOmmieland if he ever dared to enter.]


I didn't expect Maccabee to lie to me, shoot me. I looked through the comments and saw many by Kossacks that I hold in high regard, and to this point had not seen anything from him that would lead me to think him a liar.

[Sure, sure. Just because Maccabee had the incredible ability to quote long stretches of dialogue word-for-word, why should anybody doubt him? May I also recommend the William Rivers Pitt diaries?]


I was very skeptical for many of the same reasons people have raised. I did look at his old diaries, I read many of the skeptical comments. But I had already recommended it in haste to keep the diary there for others to see and discuss. When I fully realized it was bogus I did't go back and undo my recommend. It would seem that these days we are ready to believe the worst cause we have had to.


[Gullible on the run. Lame excuse but it is the only one you have.]


And I don't feel stupid because I'm not. Gullible, perhaps, but not stupid. In any event, I don't see any reason to remove the recommend at this point; that is what would make me feel stupid. No regrets and no whining. It is what it is and we will see in the end how it all plays out.

[You might not feel stupid but let me assure you, you ARE stupid.]


I just told my husband about this, as last night, I had him read maccabee's diary and he got REALLY steamed! After telling him that it was a hoax to try and manipulate and fear-monger us, he said, "So what? How different is that from what the so-called 'REAL' media has been doing to us...not to mention the neoCON wingnuts! If anything, the diary raised awareness!!"


[Are you married to Dan Rather?]


Kos and the Kool Kids let this yutz bloviate for how long without banning his sorry ass. Sounds like somebodies were asleep at the switch.

[KOmmie KOs was asleep at Unknown Jerome's switch.]


Looking at a single diary is not by itself strong evidence. Some of the best diaries here are ones that are able to cite details and personal experiences. Now that I look across multiple instances, well, there was only one Forrest Gump. (No, make that two: Woody Allen's "Zelig.") Who has all this fantastical stuff happen to them in one short period of time? Not me, anyway.

[Maccabee as a leftwing Forrest Gump/Zelig. BTW, thanx for bringing up the Zelig reference. That is actually one of the best movies ever. Unfortunately few seem to be aware of it. I actually had a few Zelig-like experiences. Once I pictured myself as Humphrey Bogart, and by God, folks would actually comment that I seemed like...Humphrey Bogart. Ditto for James Bond, Superman, etc... Unbelievably, I once read a bio about Harry Truman and incredibly soon afterwards someone mentioned that I seemed like, you guessed it, Truman. Well, I digress a bit but, after all, this IS my blog.]


I had a Somalian cabbie drive me from the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport this morning, and he told me that Maccabee told him to tell me that he is working for Karl Rove. Thomas Friedman was also in the cab, but drew a different message from the exchange. As he'll write in his column tomorrow, he thought the cabbie was saying "Capitalism ROCKS, dooood!"


[And I had a Nigerian cabbie who wants to deposit into your bank account 25 million dollars that his uncle, the late Prime Minister Charlie Adobo, absconded with when there was yet another in a long chain of revolutions in that country.]


Markos has been helping me upgrade my shabby wardrobe. And brilliantly, I might add. He's the best damned fashion advisor in California.


[The Mr. Blackwell of KOmmieland.]


It is very possible that Iran has carrier busting missles which could essentially take out the US fleet before anyone could react. Low flying missles, on the backs of trucks that reach speeds so fast that a carrier could be destroyed before it could even lock on the target.


[I bet those trucks can even reach speeds of up to 90 miles per hour.]


Maccabee's a liar. I get it. That doesn't invalidate the other sources, who are saying that the administration is going to start an Iran PR campaign soon.


[Fake but accurate. Is that you, Dan Rather?]


I'm only familiar with Maccabbee through his recurring diaries which feature the weekly Frank Rich column. Those are great.


[Hey, Frank Rich! You have a big fan in a huge BSer.]


Can't we remove the diary and ban him/her? That would save a lot of angst. This person has poisoned the well.


[Maccabee poisoned the KOmmie well in about the same way anybody has violated the sacred purity of Paris Hilton.]


I have TRUSTED maccbee. I too thought the extended conversations was odd, but I trusted him to not be soiling himself. Ya know? Regular rec list writer... there's a lot to lose in terms of credibility by passing off hyped info that may not really pan out.


[Did you also send out $10 to Bev Harris to overturn the 2004 election results?]


I read that diary in good faith and, based on my knowledge of the diarist, wholeheartedly recommended it.


[You're not DUmb. You're DUmber.]


What I am saying is that the absence of such hard evidence doesn't imply that Maccabee is definitely full of it. It instead means we should debate its legitimacy and credibility. Instead Markos jumped to a conclusion that I do not believe to be defensible or fair.


[Yeah. The lack of ANY evidence means we should take the charges seriously in the KOmmie Zone.]


And, sorry, Maccabbe's "quotes" do not pass the smell test. Detailed information, word for word, from a so called insider deserve to be looked at quite hard.


[Hey, Pied Piper Pitt was able to provide detailed word for word information from an insider at Bukowski's.]


And you could be a member of a species of giant intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy come to earth to capture our kelp beds. The overwhelming probability at this point is that the original diary was an invention.

[Hmmm... I used to spearfish in the kelp beds off Malibu and I think I've spotted that species of giant intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy. And guess what? Even they aren't buying into KOmmie Maccabee's fantasies.]


The original diary is worse than invention, because it's an opportunistic fiction intended to expose gullibility just to get on the rec'd list.


[Welcome to the planet Whoopydoopy!]


Where is planet Whoopydoopy, and can we get there yet?


[Check out one of the giant intelligent squids in the kelp beds. They will be happy to sell you an interstellar bridge leading to the planet Whoopydoopy.]


Yes, it reminds me of the phenomenon that came to be known as Millennialism. I remember reading that, in early 19th century America (when it was at its height), false prophets would rally the weak to their cause with the impending doom of the End of the World, or the Second Coming of Christ. Some predicted a date, often it was imminent, and that day would arrive and they would get very excited... but nothing happened. So the leader would have to dissemble and move the date for some nonsensical reason, probably until the eighth or ninth time when the followers got tired of it and killed the leader, or they just ignored it and held bake sales and enjoyed the company.


[Or, in embarrassment, they changed their name from Russellites to Jehovah's Witnesses. Then they mind melded with an intelligent giant squid from the planet Whoopydoopy.]


The difference with Millennialism. Is that William Miller didn't have a bevy of reports across the media, reputably sourced, indicating that Christ was actually going to return in 1843.


[Oh yes. The Millerites were an early version of the Russellites, later called Jehovah's Witnesses. And they all got their theology from giant kelp-stealing intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy.]


I have talked to cabbies from Uganda, Ethipia and Estonia, and none of them had particularly good things to say about America. I always ask their opinion because I work for an overseas agency.

[Yeah but did you ever talk to a giant kelp-capturing intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy?]


What is amazing is that so many people who claim to be part of the "reality-based community," who justifiably parse every word from the Cheney-Bush Administration, are willing to cut slack for a Diarist whose "interviews" are highly suspicious.


[I'm willing to cut slack for any giant kelp bed capturing intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy.]


What if he's right?


[What if there are giant intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy?]


What if Eleanor Roosevelt could fly?


[What if Eleanor Roosevelt could fly to the planet Whoopydoopy? What if Hillary Clinton really channeled the spirit of a giant kelp-capturing intelligent squid from the same planet?]


What if the diarist is right? Not necessarily about the particular facts of the diary, but what if an attack on Iran is imminent? Then what? What am I supposed to do about it? Because whether or not I believe the particular diary in question, I do think such an attack is a very real possibility. So what to do? Do I just "hunker down" and brace for it? For example, do I delay overseas travel?


[No. You just take refuge in the planet Whoopydoopy.]


even if the diary is fiction, I believe it is a good thing to keep people thinking about the fact that BushCo is jonesing for war with Iran.


[Posted Dan Rather from the planet Whoopydoopy.]


Is the ONLY evidence that Maccabee's diary is fraudulent a post from a conservative blogger??? If so I see absolutely no reason to consider the diary fraudulent, and find this post by Markos an offensive attack on the community. It is repugnant that he would take a conservative's word over that of his own community. If there is more evidence, hard evidence, then I'll retract the above statements.


[I'm laughing between bites of my special calamari shipped in from the planet Whoopydoopy.]


The evidence is that he quotes people verbatim when it's obvious he'd have to supernatural memory and transcription skills to record the details that go into his diaries. I occasionally get paid to collect quotes from people and bundle them into magazine features. I know what genuine quotation looks like. None of Maccabee's posts are genuine quotation. And it's obvious from the context that he's not using a voice recorder to make recordings for transcription. So at best they're very loose journalism, and at worst they're outright fiction.

[William Rivers Pitt has been writing just such verbatim quotes fiction from his exile on the planet Whoopydoopy.]


Transcribing from memory is not as accurate as transcribing from a tape recording - but few historians reject transcription from memory outright.


[Ty the Bouncer, who is now working at the Bukowski's franchise on the planet Whoopydoopy, can verify the validity of accurate quotes from memory.]


And I feel really foolish cause I probably "bought into" yesterday's diary. Didn't recognize the name of the author, so figured it must be more or less authentic. I like others, believe that Bush is capable of something so stupid as attacking Iran, so I found the diary plausable, and scary. My bad.
We are self monitored. We fell for something stupid. It is not Markos responsibility to screen everything that shows up on this site, nor that of the other front pagers. I can't imagine how many new words flow through this site in an hour or day, but it would be impossible to monitor each one. So we do have to think more as we read. We also have to realize that as we become more known and more of a threat, there will be people who will come here just to post crazy stuff just to make us look bad.


[Beware of postings from giant, kelp bed capturing, intelligent squids from the planet Whoopydoopy.]


Maybe Maccabee is just jumping on the bandwagon for an ego boost. Maybe this is a Rovian trick to make us look silly and drop the subject.


[A giant intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy snookered you with a Rovian trick.]


I read Maccabee's diary from yesterday on my Blackberry while I waited in the drive-through line at the Eckerd to pick up a prescription. I read every word of it and never considered that it was anecdotal... I even woke up this morning feeling slightly nauseated at the idea that I would turn on the news to hear that something had happened overnight.

[An invasion by giant intelligent squid from the planet Whoopy Doopy. But have no fear. They are only interested in capturing our kelp beds.]


Plainly, Maccabee's 'secret inside info' was either heavily altered to conceal the source, or maybe just outright false.


[A giant intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy just whispered into my ear that it was the latter.]


The main reason I thought that the contents of this diary are probably made up is that it claimed that the diarist's friend told him all this over the telephone. Someone in the military would have to be crazy to reveal operational details like that over the phone. Domestic eavesdropping, anyone? Other than that, I found most of the diary very plausible. Fiction can closely resemble reality, differing only in the details.


[Fake but accurate. That is the motto of giant intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy who have mind melded with Dan Rather.]


I just find this all wierd. There've been a whoppin' load of dumbassed diaries on the rec list in the past. Kos steps in on this one because our Redstate pals are laughing? Umm, here's a tidbit: They ALWAYS laugh at us.


[Even giant intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy are laughing at you from their captured kelp beds.]


I hope Maccabee's diary is bullshit, and I hope Kos is right -- but I need more convincing before I'll believe either one of you.

[Perhaps a bit of waterboarding from giant intelligent squid in their captured kelp beds can persuade you to change your mind.]


I had some skepticism about the diary, and yet if it was true it would be the most important diary of the day. So I waited a few hours to see if other longtime users would recommend it or not. Figuring someone would give us all a heads up if Maccabee (himself a low UID) was legit or not. When I saw several longtimers recommending it, I figured it was for real. Rereading it again... it seems more obvious why Maccabee was so eager to impress us with details of the officer's personal info, without seeming to have much regard for her confidentiality. And all those long paragraphs with quotation marks as if recorded and transcripted.


[Even giant DUmb squid from the planet Whoopydoopy have more common sense than you.]


This dubious story is typical of Maccabbee's other stories. Very rich in dialog detail, with no explanation for that richness (was he taking notes in the taxi?). In the case of this particular diary, my knowledge of military SIGINT (signal intelligence) and OPSEC (operational security) permitted me to critically evaluate the content and call it Bullshit. Once I began to entertain the notion that Maccabee's diaries are BS, then it became all to clear that BS is the best way to account for the unexplained richness, the failure to provide supporting evidence and the contradiction with basic military security procedures.


[I've got some great giant intelligent squid stories for you fresh from the planet Whoopydoopy.]


If you believe that an experienced officer would use a military communications channel, one that was monitored by SIGINT for OPSEC, in order to disclose information that would lead her to be courts martialed on charges of treason, then you are very gullible.


[Giant intelligent squid communicate via tapping their tentacles on the floors of toilet stalls on the planet Whoopydoopy. Kilgore Trout told me this.]


Markos is afraid that right wingers are going to laugh at him.


[We only need to look at a photo of KOmmie KOs for that to happen. I laughed harder than a giant intelligent squid in a toilet stall on the planet Whoopydoopy.]


Hey Markos. This is called the Daily Kos! What are you going to do about besides snipe at the people who are the life blood of this blog. I don't give a f*ck if some right wing jag off is laughing at us. Come up with a solution. Where were you at comment 100, 500, 1000. So explain to me why I am gullible for recommending that diary. Your comment that they are justified in doing so means nothing to me.


[I'll have a giant intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy explain to you why you are a gullible idiot.]


The thing that bothers me about the Kos comment is what it says about the diaries of famous and well known folks like the congress people and such. Now, if by what Kos says we are to imply that there is no vetting going on, how are we to know if Senator Kennedy for example is actually himself?


[They aren't. His diaries are actually posted by a fat drunken squid from the planet Whoopydoopy.]


What do we care what the right wingers think anyway? They believe Bush and all the rest of his gang.


[We also believe giant intelligent kelp-capturing squid from the planet Whoopydoopy.]


The boy who cried wolf was right. Liars do tell the truth.

[So do giant intelligent squid from the planet Whoopydoopy.]

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Excerpt from Wikipedia... so, take with a LARGE grain of salt)

"...Maccabee. Several explanations have been put forward for this surname. One suggestion is that the name derives from the Aramaic maqqaba ("makebet" in modern Hebrew), "hammer" or "sledgehammer"..."

I'd say that the KosTards got sledgehammered alright.

Go here http://www.neptunuslex.com/2007/09/02/hoisting-the-flag/

if you want the real, play-by-play, knee-in-the-groin refutation of this diary. It is grisly dissection by a master of the craft and a genuine authority on things Naval.

best wishes!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The boy who cried wolf was right. Liars do tell the truth."

They STILL don't get it! The "Boy who cried wolf" was FICTION! It was a morality lesson, one that explains why it is a bad idea to lie.

BTW. I don't know how any one would miss this, but how could a LSO, which is just nothing more than an air traffic controller of low rank, know anything about future war plans? Attack plans are only known to unit commanders, like the captain of the carrier, flight commanders, etc., who are of high rank and attack details are not shared with lower ranking officers until just before the attack has begun. Not even the pilots will be aware that an attack is imminent until they have a combat briefing, and that happens just a few hours before the attack is launched. The only time an LSO would know an attack was planned when it is actually happening and I think the LSO would be a little too busy to be calling someone in the US while an attack is taking place. Didn't any of the KOmmies pick up on this?

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I BELIEVE THIS WHOLE STORY 150%!

Why else would CEO Chimpy send one of his doubles to Iraq? To whip up his minions into another (brown people) killing orgy!

Trace the IP where "Kos" posted this. It will be either Langley or Gitmo.

6:07 PM  
Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

Looks like maybe the long awaited implosion of the Kossaks is beginning. The circular firing squad has not only locked and loaded, the first shots have been fired, I hope.

And I loved that part about flying all those practices proves that an attack is about to be launched. I always figured that all those practice air attacks SAC did when I was fueling B-52s proved that WWIII was imminent, and now maccabee proves I was right. We launched a nuclear war with the USSR in 1964. It's obvious because we did all those practices. Why else would we practice?

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maccabee's Ugandan cab driver told him that when Idi Amin came to power in 1971, "Gays too were also not allowed to marry." For some reason nobody in the Kos comment thread took note of that statement.

Admittedly, that was before my time, but I'm pretty sure that Uganda did not have legal gay marriage before 1971 either.

12:11 AM  
Blogger alicetaylor said...

Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.

potaup

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home