Monday, May 28, 2007

"Good Riddance Attention Whore" ---Cindy Sheehan



"Good Riddance Attention Whore." That wasn't some EVIL rightwinger telling Cindy Sheehan to get lost. That quote is from the title of Cindy Sheehan's own KOmmie THREAD resigning from the anti-war movement. It appears that Cindy feels betrayed by her own Democrats and probably has reached the limit on how much attention she can now get from the media. So let us now watch Cindy's resignation in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, noting that Ms Sheehan still has a pal in Caracas, is in the [brackets]:


"Good Riddance Attention Whore"


[Self recognition is the first step to curing yourself. Pied Piper Pitt could take a cue from you, Cindy.]


I have endured a lot of smear and hatred since Casey was killed and especially since I became the so-called "Face" of the American anti-war movement. Especially since I renounced any tie I have remaining with the Democratic Party, I have been further trashed on such "liberal blogs" as the Democratic Underground. Being called an "attention whore" and being told "good riddance" are some of the more milder rebukes.


[Nice shot there at the DUmmies. BTW, I would describe it as a "bolshevik blog."]


I have come to some heartbreaking conclusions this Memorial Day Morning. These are not spur of the moment reflections, but things I have been meditating on for about a year now. The conclusions that I have slowly and very reluctantly come to are very heartbreaking to me.


[George Soros not funding any more trips?]


The first conclusion is that I was the darling of the so-called left as long as I limited my protests to George Bush and the Republican Party. Of course, I was slandered and libeled by the right as a "tool" of the Democratic Party. This label was to marginalize me and my message. How could a woman have an original thought, or be working outside of our "two-party" system?


[Hmmm... Methinks Democrat money was paying your freight until you turned on them.]


However, when I started to hold the Democratic Party to the same standards that I held the Republican Party, support for my cause started to erode and the "left" started labeling me with the same slurs that the right used. I guess no one paid attention to me when I said that the issue of peace and people dying for no reason is not a matter of "right or left", but "right and wrong."


[Welcome to Democrat hypocrisy.]


I am deemed a radical because I believe that partisan politics should be left to the wayside when hundreds of thousands of people are dying for a war based on lies that is supported by Democrats and Republican alike. It amazes me that people who are sharp on the issues and can zero in like a laser beam on lies, misrepresentations, and political expediency when it comes to one party refuse to recognize it in their own party. Blind party loyalty is dangerous whatever side it occurs on. People of the world look on us Americans as jokes because we allow our political leaders so much murderous latitude and if we don’t find alternatives to this corrupt "two" party system our Representative Republic will die and be replaced with what we are rapidly descending into with nary a check or balance: a fascist corporate wasteland. I am demonized because I don’t see party affiliation or nationality when I look at a person, I see that person’s heart. If someone looks, dresses, acts, talks and votes like a Republican, then why do they deserve support just because he/she calls him/herself a Democrat?


[Um, Cindy. You are deemed a radical because you have been buddying up to the likes of Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro.]


I have also reached the conclusion that if I am doing what I am doing because I am an "attention whore" then I really need to be committed. I have invested everything I have into trying to bring peace with justice to a country that wants neither. If an individual wants both, then normally he/she is not willing to do more than walk in a protest march or sit behind his/her computer criticizing others. I have spent every available cent I got from the money a "grateful" country gave me when they killed my son and every penny that I have received in speaking or book fees since then. I have sacrificed a 29 year marriage and have traveled for extended periods of time away from Casey’s brother and sisters and my health has suffered and my hospital bills from last summer (when I almost died) are in collection because I have used all my energy trying to stop this country from slaughtering innocent human beings. I have been called every despicable name that small minds can think of and have had my life threatened many times.


[You need to be committed? Welcome to the club. Most of the rest of the Left also need to be committed.]


The most devastating conclusion that I reached this morning, however, was that Casey did indeed die for nothing. His precious lifeblood drained out in a country far away from his family who loves him, killed by his own country which is beholden to and run by a war machine that even controls what we think. I have tried every since he died to make his sacrifice meaningful. Casey died for a country which cares more about who will be the next American Idol than how many people will be killed in the next few months while Democrats and Republicans play politics with human lives. It is so painful to me to know that I bought into this system for so many years and Casey paid the price for that allegiance. I failed my boy and that hurts the most.


[Unfortunately we can't get Casey's input on this. Somehow I think he would disagree.]


I have also tried to work within a peace movement that often puts personal egos above peace and human life. This group won’t work with that group; he won’t attend an event if she is going to be there; and why does Cindy Sheehan get all the attention anyway? It is hard to work for peace when the very movement that is named after it has so many divisions.


[Such as Pied Piper Pitt's personal ego.]


Our brave young men and women in Iraq have been abandoned there indefinitely by their cowardly leaders who move them around like pawns on a chessboard of destruction and the people of Iraq have been doomed to death and fates worse than death by people worried more about elections than people. However, in five, ten, or fifteen years, our troops will come limping home in another abject defeat and ten or twenty years from then, our children’s children will be seeing their loved ones die for no reason, because their grandparents also bought into this corrupt system. George Bush will never be impeached because if the Democrats dig too deeply, they may unearth a few skeletons in their own graves and the system will perpetuate itself in perpetuity.


[We are just $10 away from Chimpeachment.]


I am going to take whatever I have left and go home. I am going to go home and be a mother to my surviving children and try to regain some of what I have lost. I will try to maintain and nurture some very positive relationships that I have found in the journey that I was forced into when Casey died and try to repair some of the ones that have fallen apart since I began this single-minded crusade to try and change a paradigm that is now, I am afraid, carved in immovable, unbendable and rigidly mendacious marble.


[Yeah. Being a mother to your other children definitely sounds like a plan.]


Camp Casey has served its purpose. It’s for sale. Anyone want to buy five beautiful acres in Crawford , Texas ? I will consider any reasonable offer. I hear George Bush will be moving out soon, too...which makes the property even more valuable.


[I'll consider buying if you take care of the fire ant problem there.]


This is my resignation letter as the "face" of the American anti-war movement. This is not my "Checkers" moment, because I will never give up trying to help people in the world who are harmed by the empire of the good old US of A, but I am finished working in, or outside of this system. This system forcefully resists being helped and eats up the people who try to help it. I am getting out before it totally consumes me or anymore people that I love and the rest of my resources.


[That's FUnnie. I thought it was your Final Press Conference moment which happened 10 years after the Checkers moment.]


Good-bye America ...you are not the country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I can’t make you be that country unless you want it.


[Wow! She smears America on her graceless exit out the door.]


It’s up to you now.


[I can get George Soros money too? And now to hear from the NUtroots of KOmmieland...]


Cindy, you walk with Thoreau, Gandhi, King...


[...and Pitt.]

Come back to Hawaii for healing, Cindy


[I would love to do some healing in Maui.]

Let's do it! The Camp Casey Memorial ...a memorial for peace.

[You are just $10 away from a memorial.]

We could raise the funds online, and issue a request for proposals from sculptors and other artists and architects online, and vote online for the best concepts, and promote Camp Casey via e-mail blasts and blogs.


[Bev Harris could handle the fundraising.]


Takes a day to incorporate, set up a board of directors, and pass some by-laws. The IRS form 1023 is the real bear. About nine months for approval if all is accurate and complete. $500 fee. Can solicit funds once an organization is formed, just cannot hold the org out as tax deductible until receive IRS sign-off. Once approved, contributions are deductible retroactively to incorporation date but must file an amended return.


[Quicker than you can say "Bev Harris."]


The centerpiece of the memorial should be a giant 'dollar sign'.


[Sayeth a KOmmie with unintentional irony.]


Now most Americans are so busy trying to keep a roof over their head and bills paid, and are so paralyzed by the ongoing assault of lies over radio and tv, that many of us are too stricken to respond to every administration offense appropriately. As a consequence, I think post traumatic stress disorder runs through our society.


[Another name for that stress disorder is Bush Derangement Syndrome.]


The Democratic Party has lost its soul (if it ever had one). They are beholden to the same multinational corporatists and faithmongers as the Repubs. I don't believe that it is possible to change them from within.But just so that you all understand how pessimistic I am, I don't believe it is possible to change them from withour either. In other words...we're F*CKED!


[Speak for yourself, John Alden.]


I left Democratic Underground a few years ago. I would stay away from that board.


[Why do you look down on the DUmmies? After all KOmmies are nothing but DUmmies with better PR.]


I left there a long time ago, as the politics were much too divisive. I wouldn't take an attack there as a serious representation of a large number of Democrats.


[I disagree. The DUmmies DO represent a large number of Democrats.]


There are some people on DU with mod privileges who have an agenda. If you're on their good side, you can get away with murder, but if you piss one of them off, boom, you're gone. No warning, no explanation, just booted. They'll tell you that when they moderate, they give out multiple warnings, have multiple mods agree on a banning, and take care to be fair. That wasn't my experience.


[Sneak attack tombstoning.]


It makes my husband so angry. We marched with a Democratic group in a Memorial Day Parade...but we wanted to carry our own signs rather than "Turn DuPage Blue". The Dems didn't want us to carry "The Bush Legacy: Corruption, Deficit, Lies" , "Jail Scooter, Impeach Shooter", and "Fight Truth Decay, Vote Democratic" BECAUSE the signs were too POLITICAL!!!!


[They didn't want to be embarrassed by your totally inappropriate BDS on display for all to see.]


Maybe there can be a few showings of "Sicko" with the proceeds going to cover your medical care.


[That's the good news. The bad news is that your medical care will take place in Cuba.]


Clinton, Edwards, Biden, they all have blood on their hands. It's time for an alternative....


[Kookcinich?]


You held a protest in Sacremtno at the end of October 2006. This is literally right next to CD-04 where Charlie Brown was running to take out John Doolittle (the MOST corrupt member of congress). But it's a district that also thinks very little of you, Cindy. Your presence just a week before the election hurt Charlie Brown's chances. Given the clsoe election, you may very well have cost him the race because you were unable to correctly analyze the situation in terms of political reality. For THAT, I will NEVER forgive you. I know people called you and asked you not to come. I know you were asked to call off the protest, or at least wait until after the election. But you refused. The protest was more important to you than insuring the election of someone who really would have helped end this war. I know it affected the election because I heard plenty of people tell me so. Doolittle had been using you as a campaign attack point for a couple of months, and you showing up in Sacramento validated his attacks for many people who were at that time still undecided. So thank you Cindy, for helping to continue this war and for FUCKING OVER my home district for another 2 f*cking years.

[Cindy Sheehan pulled the football away from Charlie Brown's foot as he tried to kick it.]


Ending the war is paramount and only more democrats in congress and the white house is going to make that happen.


[That plan about more democrats in congress sure worked out great, huh?]


Passion is one thing, ill-informed melodrama is another. Ms Sheehan is no asset of the left. Whether it's meeting Chavez, the alleged comments about AIPAC, the nasty aggression towards students who booed her speech (calling them "warmongers"), the "evil empire" nonsense or the histrionics about Bush being a worse terrorist than Osama bin Laden - she's a perfect example of adolescent, screeching extremism that undermines the seriousness of the left.


[That screeching extremism IS the left.]


"If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods. And the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is." ~ Charles Bukowski


[And now we know the source of much of Pied Piper Pitt's nonsense when he mumbles into his beer at Bukowski's.]


Amazingly, the Drudge Report hyperlinks directly to Daily Kos for this article.


[Amazingly, the DUmmie FUnnies hyperlinks directly to Daily Kos for this article.]


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Have you ever been at the beach and seen a really hot looking chick? Most likely all you will end up doing is just stare at her, drooling like an idiot. If you try to talk to her you will probably embarrass yourself with your clumsy pickup lines. Well, GOOD NEWS! I now have a product guaranteed to make it EASY to pick up lots of hot looking women at the beach. It is a product I have been using myself and fully endorse: the amazing HELICOPTER KITE. This helicopter kite flies like a helicopter. You can make it go hundreds of feet into the air or hover it just a couple of feet off the ground. The propellor rotation is done entirely by windpower. So how does this help you pick up chicks? Simple. Just hover this helicopter kite a few feet off the ground near the hot beach chick of your choice. In most cases they will be overcome with curiosity and come over to YOU to ask about it. I've run a little experiment on this and it works on about 75% of the women (catch and release in my case since I'm married). My advice is to keep the conversation initially focused on the helicopter kite until you can later make a sneaky segue into asking her out for dinner. From that point on, you're on your own. Please check out the VIDEO of the INCREDIBLE helicopter kite. Not only was the helicopter kite aerodynamically designed but it is also MADE IN THE USA! So feel good about purchasing an AMERICAN MADE toy which makes the perfect method for vastly enhancing your social life. The helicopter kites have a LIFETIME warranty so all defective or broken parts will be replaced. Your purchase of the helicopter kite will not only provide you with lots of hot dates but it will also help keep the DUmmie FUnnies going. So take a look at the VIDEO and be AMAZED! Remember, those hot beach chicks are waiting!

p.s. Check out what one of our happy customers had to SAY about the amazing helicopter kite.




10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has outlived her usefulness to the left.

I remember the look of discomfort Jessie Jackson had when dingbat hugged him. Priceless.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some one should ask Cindy why, if she is not an attention whore, did she post such a long message? It's obvious that this post was all about Cindy as it is full of "poor me" ramblings and "it's all your fault" accusations.

Yes Cindy, you ARE an attention whore and this post is just another attempt to garner even more attention to yourself, when positive or negative makes no difference to you. If you truly weren't an attention whore you would have quietly left without making several very public announcements in various blogs and in the MSM.

Oh, and it's about time you get a real life. The fact that you admit that you haven't been caring for "your other children" tells everyone the truth. You been on a multi-year ego trip and it's all finally catching up on you. Too bad you put your need for attention above the needs of your family, but you're an ego maniac so I guess we shouldn't have expected anything better of you. I have no doubt that you will continue to make several very public appearances in the near future as ego maniacs have an obsessive need for attention and can not keep silent for long.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I failed my boy and that hurts the most.

You failed him long before this, Cindy. In fact, the Army boasts a large number of men and women who join either partly or fully to get away from their families. I suspect Casey was among them.

But you certainly did fail him recently. You failed him by riding his corpse into fleeting political stardom. You failed him by insulting and reviling the country he loved. You failed him by throwing a widely-pubicised temper tantrum that is understandable in small children but pathetic in someone claiming to be an "adult". You failed him by giving aid and comfort to his and his buddies' enemies.

Yes, you failed him, Cindy. Just not in the ways that you think.

I am going to take whatever I have left and go home. I am going to go home and be a mother to my surviving children and try to regain some of what I have lost.

Too little, too late. I'm sure your family will forgive you, but I doubt they'll want you personally involved in their lives. Your now ex-husband already cut his losses, and a "I'm sorry, I was wrong" is not going to magically heal the damage you've done to them.

Good-bye America ...you are not the country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I can’t make you be that country unless you want it.

Are you finally leaving for Cuba?

This whole thing reminds me of so many Big Name Fans in certain fandoms who threaten to leave a community because "everyone is mean to me!", but they never do. They always have to have the last word.

Cindy should have used this.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click, watch and GET ENLIGHTENED!

The Truth makes the fascists very scared!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy is starting to sound like Pitt. I'm leaving, I'm baack, no this time I'm really really leaving, I'm baack.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get their problem here. Usually it goes like this;

WOOO HOOO Cindy quits. DU MENTIONED!!!! WOOO HOOO we have been recognised!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TP: The only one thats scared is Rosie. Can't even handle the "mean" little Republican Elizabeth... Quintessential bully.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe there can be a few showings of "Sicko" with the proceeds going to cover your medical care.


[That's the good news. The bad news is that your medical care will take place in Cuba.] ...
With Jack Korveckan as your doctor

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CNN did a story about her letter and omitted all of the totally off the wall things she said and only quoted small fractions of sentences which made her sound rational.

Typical!

But, she probably believes that’s the evil right wing somehow silencing her.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's just mad because she doesn't have the support she once had, since people now realize what a repulsive, attention hungry hag she is. Once, in the past, a particularly delusional DUmmie said he believed Sheehan was the spiritual reincarnation of the Greek goddess Demeter. But now, the days of even loony leftists looking up to her are long gone.

"I have sacrificed a 29 year marriage"

As I recall, her husband divorced her because he discovered that she had been having an affair with some guy she met in an Internet sex chatroom. That doesn't sound like she sacrificed her marriage for her pathetic cause, sounds more like she carelessly discarded it for her own shallow pleasure.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home