Sunday, November 03, 2013

Obama Informed only 6 ObamaCare Signups on First Day


How many of you would have loved to have been a fly on the wall a few weeks ago when Obama was informed that only SIX people signed up for ObamaCare on the first day of its roll out? Well, good news! This VIDEO recreates exactly what happened when Obama was given the bad news. A bonus is that I reveal an incredible scoop: the names of the six people who did sign up that first day. Also Ted Cruz makes a cameo appearance in Obama's mind.

The next video I made based on today's newspaper was about the history of coffee. I know this will "bore" you so please don't watch the MOMENT that Pope Clement VII, the "Coffee Pope," saved the sanity of Western civilization by sanctioning the use of coffee. Had the "Coffee Pope" not acted the way he did, today coffee would have been illegal and marijuana would have been perfectly legal.

Finally, I TACKLE the delicate subject of euthanasia in the highly sensitive manner for which I am known.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, the first word out of your mouth should be the first word of your very best story of the day. You've got 10 seconds to get my attention, don't waste them.

Don't hem and haw and hope you don't bore me because hearing that shit is boring. Absolutely nobody except you and your mother think you are cute and adorable. Like they call the B-52, you are BUFF, a big ugly fat fucker.

I come here because I enjoy your take on the DUmmies. I'm willing to give you a chance on vid but you have to lose the 'colorful old fart' persona, get serious about the funnies. And lose the hat.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home