Friday, July 23, 2010

DUFUing Journolist

Question: What are the DUmmie screen names of the Journolist members? I have to ask because the Journolist posts as revealed by the Daily Caller show them to be every bit as LOONY as the DUmmies. Oddly enough the angriest person over the Journolist is not a conservative but WILLIAM RIVERS PITT. Why? Because despite the fact that about 400 leftwing "jouralists" were members of the exclusive club, Pitt was not invited. How does it feel to be so discredited over Hoaxmas that even Journolist won't send you an invite? So let us now watch the Journolist rantings right after Obama was elected in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, noting that Pitt could form a group of Journolist rejects called "JournoPissed, is in the [brackets]:


It’s all I can do not to start bawling.

[I'll give you another hankie this Nov. 3.]

I’m picturing something like VJ Day in Times Square. Seriously!

[I'm picturing something like you in the Rubber Room. Seriously!]


I’m looking across the street at my polling place, and the line is wrapped around the block. I nearly burst into tears when I saw it. I’m feeling like today is closing the door on a terrible era, and opening another. I’m glad you started this thread because I was feeling kind of like I was the only one who is deeply emotional today.


[You'll be bursting into tears when you see the line wrapped around the block this November.]

11 months ago I burst into tears by myself on a plane while watching Hardball when my mind wandered to the image of President Obama being sworn in. I’ve been fighting it ever since.

[Another candidate for a big "Boo-Hoo!" this November.]

I’m not sure why, but this part of the Battle Hymn of the Republic came to me . . . . Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Since God is marching on.

[You'll become an atheist again come November.]

I’ve never felt anything like U Street tonight. Huging, kissing strangers…everything.

[Kind of like West Hollywood on Halloween night.]

Anyone who uses the expression “Real America.” We should send there ass to Gitmo!

[Or to the nearest WalMart detention center.]

F*cking Nascar retards…

[That was Eric Alterman who will be needing the Rahm Emanuel script on how to apologize for that post.]







6 Comments:

Anonymous radical redneck said...

The Ultimate Left™ is responding to this kerfluffle as rationally and thoughtfully as you'd expect!

"Andrew Breitbart SPIT! would drag Shirley Sherrod behind a 1974 Ford pick up truck for 5 miles!

he in the future drag Shirley behind a truck or do you think he has more ways up his sleeves to go after this innocent woman? (I’m really afraid of what Sarah Palin might do. Palin is one of those white bitches who would yell and point in a crowd of white guys, “That black man raped me!”, so she could watch her heathens beat the snot out of the one and only black guy (all based on false evidence!)!

kayinmaine says: July 23, 2010 at 5:34 PM I blame BreifBARF and Fox News. Two peas in a pod who don’t care if an innocent woman’s life is ruined or if she’s shamed for life now that the right wing has made her out to be a racist against white people. How long before an NRA neck drooling knuckle dragger SPIT! guns this woman down while she’s grocery shopping?

Grant in Texas says: July 23, 2010 at 5:51 PM I also fear for the safety of the the now elderly Georgia white couple whose farm Shirley Sherrod SAVED over two decades ago and came out to support her. In the Deep South, worse than a “N—er” is a white person whom is perceived as a “N—er lover”.

kayinmaine says: July 23, 2010 at 5:54 PM BreitBARF and his goons won’t stop until an innocent woman is killed in their honor this week!"

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anon 1:50 said...

The Leftards and their hilarious 'teen-angst-antics' are a mere sideshow.

The Union-like 'marching orders' that spat out bilious retches of lies and coverups, saving the likes of so-called 'reverend' Jeremiah Wright, and his Oh-So-Bendable choirboy Obama are just the tip of the iceberg.

That these fatuous asscracks have their infamy, duplicity, and slime spread across their breakfast tables until they die is their just due.

I hope they can see November from their gutters.

And I hope they are nothing but the ashes of dishonest reporting by 2012.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

"Fucking Nascar retards."

Apparently Alterman's liberal big tent is not all inclusive. One thing the JournoList shows is the left wing is as nasty, vindictive and small minded as any right winger they so despise.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Elrond Hubbard said...

On the plus side, the JournoListers
(JouroListas?)agree that Keith Olbermann is a fatuous boob and misogynist. Something ordinary TV viewers realized years ago.

1:03 PM  
Blogger TANSTAAFL said...

Scratch a reactionary leftist, find the fascist writhing underneath.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous DumbAss Tanker said...

"I’m feeling like today is closing the door on a terrible era, and opening another."

Perhaps the failed folksiness and hilarious ambiguity of writing like that explains his omission from the list...

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home