Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rum and Coca Cola Song

Right now I have a nice little buzz going with a glass of Flor de Caña extra dry rum so I want to share this music VIDEO with you. It is the Andrews Sisters singing "Rum and Coca Cola" from 1945. The song is especially enjoyable if you are drinking rum as I am doing right now. Of course, Flor de Caña is much too good to dilute with Coca Cola but I still like it as the best rum drinking song ever. Some great images of rum brands in this video and it will definitely make you CRAVE a drink of rum. BTW, anyone out there ever stop to think that all rum starts out as nothing but shit, soil, sun, and water? And yet it all ends up as a great tasting drink. Charles, file this song away. Maybe a great source for a future parody song. Okay, back to my Flor de Caña...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHat's "Flor de Cana"?

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Central American Rum. Very smooth.

I love that old song! Both Motha and Daughter, workin' for the Yankee dollah...!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home