Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hillary Clinton's Sunset Boulevard

Check out this hilarious VIDEO parody about Hillary based on the movie, Sunset Boulevard. This parody only makes real sense if you have seen that movie made in 1950. BTW, I am a HUGE fan of all movies and documentaries made circa the years 1950 to 1953. There is something about that era that I find fascinating. I'm not sure if it was the cars or the clothes or the hairstyles or maybe something else but that is sort of a forgotten era. It was the fifties but not yet Eisenhower fifties. Okay, end of lecture. Enjoy the parody!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's too pretty to be The Beast, but that was very clever

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am a HUGE fan of all movies and documentaries made circa the years 1950 to 1953"

All movies PJ? "The Sinister Urge" by Ed Wood was made in 1952. Phew, what a stinker! However if you can't work up the nerve to watch it then the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version makes it much more palatable.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Damn, I miss Mystery Science Theater 3000.

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Damn, I miss Mystery Science Theater 3000."

So do I.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cure for your MSTie eyed cravings:

http://www.cupandblade.com/store/catalog/index.php

I loaded up on my library there. Ahh, memories. My favorite has always been "The Day The Earth Froze"

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home