Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Know-it-all Nadin is BACK, saying "Told you so"!


Please go on with last night's DUFU on Obama's Libya speech, but I do need to give you this breaking news: DUmmie nadinbrzezinksi, the world's foremost authority . . . Know-it-all Nadin is BACK! See this THREAD, "Told you so... that yes it was going to be bad."

BRAVE Nadin, coming back to inform us, when you KNOW she will face TORRENTS of abuse! Nadin is the Rebecca Black of DUmmieland, singing her lovely "Friday" song for us, only to get SCORN from the unappreciative philistines!

So let us welcome back the All-Knowing One with open arms, as she returns to guide and guard us in Radioactive Red, while the commentary of your humble guest correspondent, Charles Henrickson--who thought his fifteen-year-old daughter was exaggerating how bad the Rebecca Black video was, until he actually saw it and realized it really IS terrible--is in the [brackets]:

Told you so... that yes it was going to be bad

[The All-Knowing One is BACK, and with a "Told you so" thread! Way to get back in everyone's good graces! BTW, Nades, how long was your "taking a break from DU" THIS time?]

And this is just today...

[Nadin links to two threads about death clouds of radiation wafting over from Japan. Nadin, yesterday I had my annual dental x-rays, four of them. I would venture to say I got more radiation from that than you will get in your cows' milk in California. Calm down.]

Don't expect an apology over the abuse I took... that would take something more, that is guts, or honor.

[The abuse you took, Nadin! It was inhuman! And all the while, you were just looking to INFORM us ignorant masses with your vast superior knowledge, telling us things we could never know without YOU, nadin brzzrznnszkszi, THE WORLD'S FOREMOST AUTHORITY!!]

Now I hate to say it... I TOLD YOU SO

[Nadin is secretly Dale Carnegie in drag.]

It will get worst still... and no that is not fear mongering. That is just the way it is.

[Stock up on pallets of Triage Milk! Get that bunker radiation-ready! Nadin has warned you!]

Have a good day.

[THANK you, Nadin! We are SAFE now, now that you're back! I've got my lead-lined underwear on, I'm wearing one of those white breathing masks that all the Asians wear--I'm even BOILING my Triage Milk!]

Welcome back...

[DUmmie SidDithers welcomes back one of his favorite targets.]

I can't stand the way you were shouted down & abused

[DUmmie Catherina stands in SOLIDARITY with poor abused Nadin!]

ibtl?

[You can see it coming, can't you?]

Wow! I just don't know what to say.

[Don't worry, Nadin will tell you what to say.]

I see the unrecs out in full

[The haters, the stalkers, the BULLIES, ABUSING Our Nadin as she simply tries to protect us!]

I notice that some people still lack that honor and will continue to attack.

[Nadin responds to the bullying she has received AGAIN, already here on this thread! Where was it, btw? I must have missed it. But anyway, it's reaching the tipping point!]

The world honor is not just in the dictionary.

[Try the World Book.]

Goodbye. Enjoy the place. To the rest of you... save your blood pressure it is really not worth it.

[What?? No, don't LEAVE us, Nadin! Not again! We NEED you! Nuclear death clouds! Green glowing cows! Think of it: MILK, Nadin! Children's milk!]

Locking. Please do not call out other members of Democratic Underground.

[The Brzezinski Syndrome strikes again!]

5 Comments:

Anonymous krazy kat said...

If possible, Nadin is even more boring, narcissistic and predictable than Pitt.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Narcissis(tic) Brzezinski is more like it. "Look at me, look at me, for the love of God, LOOK AT ME!!"

I'm looking at her, much like the rest of the DUmmies, as a train wreck. I shouldn't look, yet I can't turn away.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
"I shouldn't look, yet I can't turn away."

Sort of like driving by a squished skunk on the road.
Can't believe it stunk THAT bad, and turn around to go check.

Skul

11:30 AM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

Where is everybody? Is Troglaman in the Betty Ford Clinic again?

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Jerome Goolsby said...

Troglaman would have to comprehend his own status do something like, Krazy Kat, and that ain't happening anytime soon sad to say.

Evidently Nadin's "brilliance" is more boring than first thought. Blowhards like her get very boring very quickly.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home