Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wacko "Stripper For God" Supports Hillary

This is one of the most disturbing VIDEOS I have ever seen. And yet is is also strangely fascinating. If you dare to watch it you will feel somewhat guilty as if you have been given a too private glimpse at someone with serious mental health issues. In fact, I probably wouldn't have even posted it had the person in the video, who now calls herself Rasa von Werder, was not at one time the famous stripper, Kellie Everts, Miss Nude Universe in 1967 who was also featured in Playboy Magazine. At one time she had an incredible body. Today, just about everything, especially her mind, has fallen apart except for her two most notable "assets" which are quite prominent in this video. The best way to describe this video is that it is both repulsive and compelling (and I know what you will find compelling). As to the politics she expresses, it is hard to follow her bizarre ranting. I've watched this video three times already and I still have little idea what the hell she is ranting about. All I know is that I would never allow her near my kitchen knives but I definitely did enjoy researching the pics of her famous past. Outstanding body back in the day but what happened to her mind???

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it wasn't visually clear that she's a woman I'd say "Kevin" rather than Kellie Everts would be closer to the truth. I'm just going on the way she speaks. Maybe it's just me.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Public speaking is an art.

Fully scripted, well-rehearsed and standing before an audience that you can relate to, it is still a hit-and-miss proposition.

Extemporaneous speaking is even more difficult. Calling on your own knowledge, research and wit, to entertain and enlighten is difficult and requires years of diligent practice to be good on a narrow range of topics.

A fat pair on knockers is no substitute for skill, training and talent.

Fun to look at, tho.

7:40 PM  
Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

I vaguely remember Kellie Everts from back when. Mostly famous even then for really big, natural hooters (supposedly -- I think silicone injections a la Carol Doda were around) and calling herself a "stripper for Christ".

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This loon is insane....I think she's been on one too many acid trips

8:23 PM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

NO!!! Where's the brainscrubber?... It's like watching your crazy grandma at Hooter's!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I repeat yet again: liberals exist for only one purpose - to amuse me.

Question: where the Hell do you find this stuff?

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suffocating.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason, I kept expecting to see a cartoon manic bird bounce in from the side, screaming "SHE'S CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS! CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That loony old cupid stunt brings to mind one phrase: "Shut up and bring me a beer, bitch."

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you really want some belly laughs, take a stroll around her web site. She's not "acting crazy" in that video. She's full-goose bozo in real life.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home