Thursday, June 02, 2011

"I believe Wiener"

I BEEEEEELEEEEVE!!! Oh yes I do. Despite all evidence to the contrary I BEEEEELEEEEVE that Anthony Weiner was hacked! Despite his incredibly evasive answers to all questions about this and the fact that he has refused to ask authorities to investigate I BEEEEEELEEEEVE! HALLELUJAH BROTHERS AND SISTERS! JOIN ME AND MY FELLOW DUMMIES IN OUR JOINT GULLIBILITY! I BEEEEEELEEEVE!!! Yes, and you can see the DUmmies hilariously proclaim their mutual gullibility in this aptly named THREAD, "I believe Wiener." So let us get together for a group laugh as the DUmmies express their undying belief in Weiner in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, who just purchased some BOGO weiners at Publix, is in the [brackets]:


I believe Wiener

[I BEEEEEELEEEEEEVE!!!]

and have since this mess started. There is no way in this world that a man with as good a head on his shoulders is going to do something so juvinile...just no way..

[How about the head on the Weiner?]

And to tell the truth, I can't believe that there are people on this board that would believe Brietbart's scamming ways over a good man of integrity...

[Did Breitbart use Lucy Ramirez to hack Weiner's twitter account from a Kinko's in Amarillo?]

This is just Bull.

[This is just Hilarious... And now on to the other BEEEEEELEEEEVING DUmmies...]

I'm with you. We both may be proven wrong - but historically? NotSoBreit is a lying liar who tells lies.

[You'll both be proven wrong. Freudenschade, baby!]

I want to. But lack of common sense knows no political boundaries. I would have thought John Edwards had more sense. Even Ensign, whose politics I totally disagree with, should have had more sense.

[HERETIC! Only blind belief will suffice!]

I absolutely agree, and I am pleased he's fighting back...breitbart. is a bully and the only way to deal with a bully is to fight back.

[So does that mean Weiner will finally contact the authorities to prove Breitbart hacked him? Somehow I think we will have a loooooong wait before that happens.]

Personally, I think he knows something that he cannot reveal just now, but which will sink Breitbart's operation. I think he doesn't want to let on what it is and that's why he is stonewalling. I am hoping that this is so. In such a case, I would say "he did the right thing."

[Please Dear Gaia! I beg you to make my alternate reality a real reality!]

Well, I never doubted Anthony Weiner for one second.

[Isn't the Brooklyn Bridge in Weiner's district?]

I think he's playing rope-a-dope with the "see my press release" shtick. Let the media make fools of themselves, see how long it plays out. More eyes on his twitter page = more eyes on his message.

[Yes, this is all part of a complex jiu jitsu maneuver on the part of Weiner. Only the DUmmies can understand the subtleties of his moves.]

I believe him, too. He's not that stupid.

[I'm wif stooopid.]

I hope they find out who really did it. Leads back to Rove or something!

[So will Karl Rove be indicted on May 12, 2006?]

Somebody may be trying to replicate the Chris Lee scenario in which an inappropriate picture surfaces and Weiner immediately resigns his seat under pressure.

[Naw! Only Republicans resign when faced with scandal. Democrats lawyer up and whine while keeping their seats.]

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PJ, Charles, could you at least change the picture a little when you post a new update. It can be the same "Weiner with his mouth open and both fingers a-pointin'" but can you at least reverse the image each time? Or apply some cool photo editor effects like "distort, blur, sharpen, change color". Just so we can tell the new posts from the old ones.

Thanks for cranking out new editions as fast as you are. No pun intended.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Tazzerman said...

Is it me or doesn't Weiner look like Pauly Shore? Mmmmm that COULD explain a WHOLE lot of things!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"How about the head on the Weiner?" PJinc

OK. Is this an inner-homo convention here or what? You boys love your weiners, you do. But Jesus! Could you maybe tone it down just a little bit? Unlike you perverted donkeys, I AM TRYING TO CONTROL MY INNER-HOMO!

You're not helping. It's like you're...Dear God...who are you people? It's like I'm seeing you for the first time. It's like I've woken up in a steam bath.

I'm such a fool.

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm such a fool."-troglaman

Be that as it may, the answer has been given to you before. Weiner inadvertently (or otherwise) shook his own ant farm. We're just watching the results. Now go get some duct tape for your head before it explodes from the pressure you're putting on it.

10:30 AM  
Blogger TANSTAAFL said...

So does this mean that Andrew Breitbart has replaced the Koch Brothers as the reactionary leftist Source Of All Evil In The World™?

11:06 AM  
Blogger TANSTAAFL said...

"I'm such a fool."

True.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

"I believe him. He's not that stupid."

Of course he is. John Edwards was that stupid, Bill Clinton was that stupid, Chris Lee was that stupid, even Brett Favre was that stupid. When it comes to poontang all men are stupid.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"Of course he is. John Edwards was that stupid, Bill Clinton was that stupid, Chris Lee was that stupid, even Brett Favre was that stupid. When it comes to poontang all men are stupid." kat

Admit it. She's right.

12:25 AM  
Blogger TANSTAAFL said...

Well, we all know that YOU are stupid.

The sane people around here are about a thousand times smarter than you, child.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Admit it. She's right."-troglaman

I have no problem admitting that.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

"Admit it. She's right."

There you go again T-man, callimg me "she". Do you know for sure or is your inner hetero clouding your judgement?

Anyway, I am right.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"There you go again T-man, callimg me "she"." kat

Clever boy.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home