Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Ed Schultz: If there's no public option I won't support Obama in the next election"

The DUmmies are in a temporary celebratory mood. Emphasis on "temporary." Why? Because South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford got caught having an affair.

Do not cry for me, Argentina!

Maria!
I just met a girl named Maria! And suddenly that name,
Will never be the same to me.

Huh! How can your humble correspondent, a card-carrying member of the vast right-wing conspiracy, joke about the romantic travails of Republican Sanford? Simple. One because his syrupy e-mails to to girlfriend Maria are FUnnie plus I am glad he just vetted himself out of contention from ever being a candidate for President. Yeah, that's right. I am actually somewhat happy about this because I know something about Sanford since he is originally from right here in Fort Lauderdale and, believe me, despite his opposition to Porkopulous, ultimately conservatives would have been very dissatisfied with a President Sanford.

Remember how the DUmmies were so jubilant when Harriet Miers was shot down as a Supreme Court nominee only to end up with true conservative in the form of the ApocAlito on the high court? I look upon the Sanford affair in the same way. So enjoy yourselves for now, DUmmies, because it is only a TEMPORARY respite from having to confront the sad fact that you WON'T be getting a health care plan with a "public option" aka "single payer" aka "socialized medicine."

Ironically, Blowhard Ed Schultz was gleefully dancing over the Sanford scandal yesterday as you can see in this STORY. Ironic because the same Schultz is also quoted in this DUmmie THREAD title, "Ed Schultz: If there's no public option I won't support Obama in the next election." Sanford is temporary. No socialized medicine in their lifetimes is a PERMANENT depressant for the DUmmies. So let us now watch the DUmmies face the sad fact of no health care "public option" in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, looking forward to seeing a pic of Sanford's mistress since Argentine women have a reputation for being hot, is in the [barackets]:


Ed Schultz: If there's no public option I won't support Obama in the next election

[Unless Big Ed gets PAID for supporting a toothless happy face health care bill.]

WOW!!! he's on fire about the democrats caving in on the public option.

[Mainly because interest groups pay him via MSNBC sponsors to support "public option."]

He's not the only one. There's absolutely no excuse not to do at least a public option.

[Get used to your toothless health care bill looking something like this: "Resolved: Adequate health care is a good thing."]

This is the one issue that really affects my life...more than any other.

[But...but won't the Sanford affair warm your heart for all eternity?]

Yeah The Dems Will Stay HOME BIGTIME If Obama Plays "safe!" Mr. President are you trying to win votes or Lobbyist campaign CHECKS? YOU BETTER DAMN WELL FIGURE IT OUT PRETTY QUICK CAUSE IF YOU COME UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THISS ISSUE YOU AND US ARE ALL FU*KED!

[Party Pooper! Why can't you join all those DUmmies jubilantly celebrating the Sanford scandal?]

Ed is such a fiery redhead! I share his passion on the public option, but threats are hyperbole. It is our duty as citizens to lobby D.C. hard.

[Hmmm... I'm wondering if the Argentine bombshell will get a Playboy spread? Didn't that happen years ago with another hot Argentine chick, Fanne Foxe?]

I'm so heartbroken over Obama that I cannot emotionally deal with this right now. He has disappointed me on so many things.

[Would it make you feel better if I read you a dopey Mark Sanford e-mail love letter?]

Ed is emotional and says a lot of over the top things but on this I actually believe him. Healthcare is his passion right now and he is sick of being disappointed by the Dems.

[Please try to focus on Mark Sanford.]

Obama is not communicating well to the American people on his plans for health care. He needs to explain to people what he proposes and tell us approximately what it will cost -- and how much it will save. I realize that he can't predict the exact numbers, but he could explain how the tax money and private money now being paid for insurance would figure into the mix. What would the load be on those now paying for their own insurance? How can Obama's plan reduce the cost of insurance for everyone?

[Have you ever considered that perhaps Obama doesn't even have a plan and is merely voting "Present?"]

If we do not get a public option/hr676 then I will not vote for Obama or Reid (my senator) in the next election. Period.

[I'll match your NO vote for Obama with my NO vote for Mark Sanford. Feel better?]

There are two issues that are important enough to me that if there is not sufficient progress made on them, I will stay home. The first is the torture investigations and possibly prosecutions. The second is public option or single payer healthcare. I don't think we can grow our manufacturing sector or our clean energy industries unless we take care of the healthcare issue.

[A DUmmie doomed to be disappointed TWICE.]

Everyone's whining about the President but won't lobby their Senators and Representatives.

[DUAC! DUAC!]

He'd better damn well VETO a plan that has no public option.

["Resolved: Adequate health care is a good thing."]

If there's no public option I won't support ANY Democrat in the next election!

[Keep focused on happy thoughts. Think Mark Sanford. Feel better?]

I'm standing with Ed.

[I'm standing with Sanford's Maria. Hee! Hee!]

What if Congress passes legislation with no public option?

["Resolved: Adequate health care is a good thing."]

If the Democrats can't force through some kind of public option with 59 f*cking seats, I'm done with them.

[I guess you didn't get the word from the Mighty Ozbama...There is NO MORE money. That wad was all blown on Porkopulos.]

I doubt if I will bother to vote next election if Obama keeps betraying "We the People". He needs to stand up for those of us who supported him.

["Present!"]

Randi Rhodes began to talk about this while she was still with Nova.

[Health care or Mark Sanford? And was she spilling Ketel Ones all over her shirt?]

I think there will be something called a 'public option'--but
unfortunately-- for all,--the insurance industry will be in charge. I am glad to see Ed on fire about this.

[And don't forget to be glad about the Mark Sanford affair. Hopefully it can tide you over the PERMANENT deep gloom you are about to experience when the TOTUS can't get socialized medicine passed despite having a huge majority in Congress. "PRESENT!"]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If we do not get a public option/hr676 then I will not vote for Obama or Reid (my senator) in the next election. Period."-DUmmie

"If there's no public option I won't support ANY Democrat in the next election!"-DUmmie

"If the Democrats can't force through some kind of public option with 59 f*cking seats, I'm done with them."-DUmmie

OK, I'll do it one more time. They forgot to add:
"Until I vote for them in the next election."

Cleaning up after DUmmies is getting tiresome. When their rightous indignation stops folding like a lawnchair when they get in the voting booth/deibold kiosk, I'll give them more credit. Or is it "diebold"?

8:41 AM  
Anonymous DumbAss Tanker said...

Have you ever considered that perhaps Obama doesn't even have a plan and is merely voting "Present?" -- PJ

That's really the crux of why it is so difficult for anyone to argue cogently against The Plan: there actually isn't a final one on the table, and it doesn't appear there will be for awhile yet.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"Cleaning up after DUmmies is getting tiresome." He/She who must not be named

Shhhh. Go back to bed, honey. It's just a dream.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing a pic of Sanford's mistress since Argentine women have a reputation for being hot

^this

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Will Gerard said...

All your Diebold are belong to us.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home