Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DUmmies Mock Chelsea Clinton Supposedly Not Caring About Money


Hillary's book tour campaign is failing fast. Just minutes ago I checked Amazon and her book has tumbled to #19 while "Blood Feud" has risen to #3. Yes, Hillary has made a lot of mistakes during her non-campaign campaign for president but perhaps her biggest mistake is letting daughter Chelsea open her mouth. Even the DUmmies are mocking the resident of a $10 million luxury Manhattan condo for saying she tried to care about money but couldn't. Yeah, the more Chelsea yaps the more likely that the Cherokee Princess jumps into the nomination race due to Hillary's tumbling popularity. You can see the DUmmie mockery in this THREAD, "Chelsea Clinton: I Tried to Care About Money, But Just Couldn't." So let us now watch the DUmmies mock the modern day Marie Antoinette in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, wondering if he can eat the cake crumbs from Chelsea's $3 million wedding, is in the [brackets]:

Chelsea Clinton: I Tried to Care About Money, But Just Couldn't

[Chelsea yawned from her $10 million condo. And now an excerpt from a NY Daily News article...]


  Hillary Clinton insists she isn’t “well-off” and now daughter Chelsea, according to a recent interview, claims she couldn't care less about money. 

  The daughter of former President Bill Clinton and ex-secretary of state Hillary Clinton explained in a recent interview why she left lucrative professions and opted for working with her family’s philanthropic foundation. ‘I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,’ she said.  

I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,” she told Fast Company in an interview that ran in the magazine's May edition, explaining why she gave up lucrative gigs to join her family’s philanthropic foundation.  

“It is frustrating, because who wants to grow up and follow their parents? I’ve tried really hard to care about things that were very different from my parents … it’s a funny thing to realize I feel called to this work, both as a daughter and also as someone who believes I have contributions to make,” she continued about her reluctant status as a boomerang kid.

[And now here are the DUmmie peasants storming the Clinton Bastille...]


3mm dollar wedding, 10mm condo. Doesn't "care" about money.

[Because she won life's lottery.]


Really! Its easy to "not care about money", when you have shitloads of money

[Posted a future Warren primary voter.]


The Clintons appear to have internalized the culture of wealth in which they live. So that to them the word "money" means something very different from what it means to most people. They have an amount of money that most people would think of as great wealth, but because they live among even richer people, they think of themselves as just regular folks and not particularly affluent.

[The one percent consider themselves poor compared to the .001 percent.]


She's got a net worth of 15 million. I think I could be a bit more blase about cash if I had 15 mill.

[Instead all you have are empty pizza boxes piled up in your living room basement.]


How the hell did she "earn" 15 million Dollars? Seriously did she invent something?

[She invented a server system to back up all emails, including those of the IRS.]


tone deaf daughter of a tone deaf mother. easy shit to say. Let's see you give up some of those things that the money you don't care about buys you, dearie.

[As long as it doesn't amount to big sacrifice like giving up her chauffeured limo.]


And I don't care that Chelsea doesn't care about money. I care that Elizabeth Warren cares more about struggling families on Main Street than the jet setters on Wall Street.

[Do you also care that Warren lives in a multi-million dollar mansion and owns millions in CORPORATE stock? The benefits of faking your affirmative action way to success.]


I grew up in privilege- considerable privilege. New Canaan Ct. The most elite private day schools and prep schools and I said that exact same thing- that I didn't care about money when I was in my early twenties. It was easy for me to say- I didn't have to work (I did). I had money to live on very comfortably. And then I realized how clueless it was to prattle on about that when I didn't have to worry about money.

[That was DUmmie cali, a regular. File that info away for later.]


So far, the "Clintons-as-humble-populists" PR campaign has been comedy gold.

[And therefore very DUFUable.]


Putting America to work!! Forget Hillary - Chelsea for President!

[CHELSEA 2024!!!]


For goodness sake, stop the Chelsea bashing. Jesus Christ.

[LEAVE CHELSEA ALONE!!!]


she's as tone deaf as her mommy. and she's married to someone who has his own hedge fund. Not to mention the obscene money she happily took for doing shit for NBC.

[And her father-in-law gave generously to Nigeria in response to an email request.]


you did hear about the, *ahem, difficulties the Clinton Foundations have with their, *ahem, finances? That charity seems to have gone large part to schmoozing the rich. It is a scam. But you call it charity all you like.

[Hey, schmoozing the rich to ask for yet more bucks doesn't come cheap.]


If she doesn't care about money why are her parents avoiding taxes to make sure she inherits more?

[Every used pair of underwear tax writeoff counts.]


She sounds Presidential. When is it her turn again?

[2024.]


Her public statements are carefully orchestrated by the Clinton campaign. I was stunned when she and her mother jointly announced her pregnancy, without her husband by her side!

[Their marriage is as strong as any of J-Lo's multiple marriages.]


MEMO TO ENTIRE CLINTON FAMILY: SHUT THE F*CK UP ABOUT MONEY, SOONEST.

[Mark that DUmmie vote down for Fauxcahontas.]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jerome Goolsby said...

Seems that Hillary Rodham and Chelsea Clinton are as cluelessly ignorant of reality as Troglaman. Almost makes you wonder if Troglaman, The Sick Perverted Clone of William Rivers Pitt, is a secret advisor of Rodham.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Troglaman said...

I got me some new wheels!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt that photo is authentic...even troglatwat can't be that stupid.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

Okay, it's troggy's nazimobile, but a hammer and sickle would be more appropriate and a Trabant rather than a Volkswagen.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home