Thursday, July 11, 2013

DUmmies Upset by Public Prayer Over Meals


It's not my habit to pray over meals but I might just do it if I knew a DUmmie was nearby. Why? Because it annoys the hell out of them as you can see in this THREAD, "I hate when people pray over their food aloud in public." And I LOVE it when DUmmies are annoyed. So let us now watch the DUmmies vent their annoyance over public prayer before meals in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, who now remembers quickly voicing thanks recently to Divine Providence for making 3 packages of pre-cooked bacon available for FREE via coupons before munching them down, is in the [brackets]:

I hate when people pray over their food aloud in public

[I enjoy when DUmmies are annoyed by people praying over their food aloud in public.]

Sitting in Starbucks, this couple sits down next toe with their bagel and coffee and hold hands across the table and start praying quite loudly to their God for their fine mid morning snack. Ugh!!

[THEIR God? And WHO is your God? Gaia? Princess Wicca?]

I get it. You love your God. But supposedly he can hear your silent prayers too. Don't under estimate the magical powers of your God.

[Princess Wicca has the power to make you win at Bingo after your Wednesday night oak worship services.]

And if you were trying to "bear witness" to your faith...it had opposite of the intended effect.

[It had the effect of pissing you off and ruining your meal. Good enough for me.]

And if you were trying to "bear witness" to your faith...it had opposite of the intended effect.

[Beautiful. A DUmmie coffee break completely ruined. Now on to your fellow annoyed DUmmies...]

People who pray aloud in public are doing it to be attention whores.

[Posted a DUmmie Drama Queen.]

I know a family of three, all of whom stop what they are doing five times a day, kneel, and pray. And they always face the same direction.

[And I bet you won't risk a beheading by criticizing them in person.]

So the Dalai Lama is up to no good apparently because he is always going on and on about compassion and buddhism and wearing those goddamn robes. Yeah, definitely can't trust that guy. Or his rapist glasses.

[Hello Dalai!]

Why should you care? It's not like there's a talking ban in Starbucks. Is every family that's having a conversation a threat to your peace?

[LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!!!]

We-are-sick-of-it. Fed up. SO...it's NOT really because they prayed at a coffee house...It's because these same people will probably cause some Woman to have a back-ally abortion.

[On Ally Sheedy's back?]

They are thanking God for an extremely overpriced bagel and coffee?

[LOL! BTW, I can get that Starbucks stuff FREE via coupons. Usually I just opt for their ice cream which is better than their coffee.]

I come from Southern Baptist too. They all pray for my soul and I just smile and go on. Glad they care and I won't engage them. Now if they were hogtying me, that's a different story.

[Have no fear. Only LCMS Lutherans will do that while tickling your feet.]

I've prayed a few times in restaurants because the food tasted funny after a few bites. "Dear Lord, I hope I'm not going to be sick from this shit"

[It sounds like you were in a Vegan restaurant.]

Lighten up, Francis. As long as they were not trying to baptize you with their chai latte or make you eat a live chicken on your bagel, I say give it a rest.

[How about if they make him eat a live bagel on his chicken?]

I don't mind a bit in a food court when the occupants of the next table join hands to mumble over their food.

[Judge Debra Nelson of that food court would rule them out of order.]


10 Comments:

Anonymous The ULTIMATE Man said...

What's the old saying..."some people wouldn't be happy if you hung 'em with a new rope"? These jackasses look for excuses to be "offended".

3:26 PM  
Anonymous KayInMaine said...

I WILL BE WITH MY HOMIE BLACK PANTHERS ALL THE WAY! DIE RICH WHITE FUCKS!

JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!

12:40 PM  
Blogger David Drake said...

From what i've seen and read...Trayvon already got his justice. I wish his family healing and exoneration for Mr. Zimmerman

7:17 PM  
Blogger David Drake said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

Jeez, get a life Dummie. So now praying in public is as offensive as being forced to watch FOX in an appliance store or seeing a Romney bumper sticker. But if you're praying in a Starbuck's odds are you're a liberal, I imagine even liberals sometimes pray (probably for God to strike Dick Cheney dead).

3:05 PM  
Blogger Ogrrre said...

Zimmerman verdict: Not Guilty! Commielib heads exploding in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...
Justice has been served. Travon got what he deserved, and the jury returned the only verdict a jury that followed the law could return. Poor KayInsane! Guess they're going to have to up your anti-psychotics again. I hope they make sure you take them.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Radical Redneck said...

Want a snapshot on how the moonbat left responds to this prevention of a horrible travesty (re: Zimmerman)? I can't possibly mock any more or better than the self-mockery here. Downright surreal.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Jerome Goolsby said...

Radical Redneck...

Checked that article out and you are spot on. That idiot is as stupid Troglaman and that ain't good.

Facebook is full of people who seem to have checked on reality over that verdict, several of whom I consider a friend. I chose to get let it be because I can tell from what they posted they are in no position to talk on that verdict rationally only emotionally.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, I bet they REALLY hate those show-off public breast feeders!

(And the muslim remark was great! Haven't they ever seen pics of the closed-off streets in NYC and Paris? I mean, if you're gonna whine, whine about the right people.)

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Jonah Kyle said...

Wonder if this image would tick them off...

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj434/GOPCongress/Obama_turkey.jpg

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home