Sunday, June 08, 2008

Transcript Of The Hillary-Obama Secret Meeting

Now it can be revealed. A hidden recorder taped the conversation that took place at the secret meeting between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama at Senator Diane Feinstein's home in Washington, D.C.. Here is the transcript of that historic meeting:

HILLARY: Thank you for coming here, Barack. Now that the long primary campaign is over, I think it is finally time to discuss how we can unite to defeat the Republicans this November.

OBAMA: Why thank you, Hillary.

HILLARY: As the first step in this endeavor, I am pledging my full support to you.

OBAMA: Very gracious of you.

(Read the rest of the secret transcript at HELIUM.COM.)

(Sorry about sending you offsite for the rest of the transcript. However, I just started writing for Helium.Com and they have a strict policy against plagiarism. Even though this is my article, they might not know this and I want to avoid being charged with plagiarism even though I would only be "plagiarizing" myself.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was awesome...it would have been funny had it not been so close to being true....

6:07 PM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Go check out the article about Obama's website on Little Green Footballs. Open directories will show you just how "enlightened" Obama really is.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home