Monday, July 10, 2006

Leftwing NUttie Professor Makes SICKO Threats



One of the basic themes of the DUmmie FUnnies is that the looniness demonstrated by the DUmmies (and the Kos KOmmies) is not an exception but the RULE among the liberals. Therefore it was no great surprise to see the bizarre RANTINGS by University of Arizona psychology professor, Deborah Frisch, against Jeff Goldstein of PROTEIN WISDOM as chronicled below by MICHELLE MALKIN. After it was discovered that the SICKO anonymous postings were made by Frisch, she resigned her post at the University of Arizona but after a lame "apology" Frisch quickly reverted back to Moonbat form. My main question is WHAT is Deborah Frisch's DUmmie screen name? After all, does her rabid rantings not sound EXACTLY what we constantly read over at the Democrat Underground? So let us now read the NUttie Professor's threats to Jeff Goldstein in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, noting that there are MANY other NUttie Professors just like her, are in the [brackets]:





"I’d like to hear more about your “tyke” by the way. Girl? Boy? Toddler? Teen? Are you still married to the woman you ephed to give birth to the tyke?

Tell all, bro!"




[This is DEBORAH FRISCH making a veiled threat against Jeff Goldstein's two-year old son. Keep in mind that this NUttie Professor teaches psychology.]




"[...] as I said elsewhere, if I woke up tomorrow and learned that someone else had shot you and your “tyke” it wouldn’t slow me down one iota. You aren’t “human” to me."




[This is a more direct threat by NUttie Proffesor, DEBORAH FRISCH, against Goldstein's son.]




" Ooh. Two year old boy. Sounds hot. You live in Colorado, I see. Hope no one Jon-Benets your baby.

Are you still married to the woman you humped to produce the toddler? "




[Yet more evidence that DEBORAH FRISCH needs to be institutionalized.]


Give your pathetic progeny (I sure hope that mofo got good genes from his mama!) a big fat tongue-filled kiss from me! LOTS AND LOTS OF SALIVA from Auntie MOONBAT, if you don’t mind!

Somehow, Jeffy boy, I think you get off on the possibility of Frenching your pathetic progeny, even if it is a boy. You seem like a VERY, VERY sick mofo to me, bro.



[Speaking of a VERY, VERY sick mofo... And now to see the the LAME APOLOGY followed by a quick backtrack by the NUttie Professor herself...]




I wrote some inflammatory comments at a blog by a guy named Jeff Goldstein called protein wisdom that infuriated many bloggers and commenters. Many of these bloggers emailed my boss at the University of Arizona to tell on me.




[Notice how DEBORAH FRISCH quickly turns it around to make HERSELF the victim. "They told on me! WAAAAAAH!!!"]




In hindsight, the things I wrote were over the line of nastiness. I apologize to Mr. Goldstein.




[Lamest apology ever. As we have seen she is already already making herself the victim.]




I have resigned from the University of Arizona so there is no need for other enraged people to write to administrators there. I am a temporary worker there and I am in Oregon for the summer.




["Please stop telling on me for threatening Jeff and his son!"]




Some blogs have posted comments that I perceive to be physically threatening. I have contacted the FBI and the Pajamas Media staff to determine how to proceed with this aspect of this unbelievable experience.




["I'm the REAL VICTIM here! I have to GALL to claim victimhood for threatening a two-year old boy!"]




My intention in this post is to de-escalate the situation. The comments that started this all were nasty, not threatening. But I feel very threatened by the response.




[Sorry, but your posts were most definitely THREATENING. Oh, and very very SICK as well.]




Jeff - I lost my job. You won. Could you call off the troops?




["Jeff - I lost my job for threatening your boy. You won. Could you please tell people not to be outraged by my sickeness?"]




UPDATE: I have been receiving emails alluding to the fact that I got fired. I was not fired. I resigned. I was not pressured to resign. I just sent my boss an email explaining what was happening and told him I thought it was best for all involved if I resigned.




["It was best for all involved if I resigned before they could fire me."]




Protein Wisdom has been down since this all started so it is not possible to see all the comments and everything that led up to this. People are posting snippets of what I posted that have been embellished with references to french kissing and other things I didn't say.




[Sorry, DEBORAH FRISCH, but your SICKO posts have already been saved so there is no convenient walking away from your own NUttiness.]




When and if protein wisdom comes on line again, it will be hard to tell what Jeff added or deleted to the transcript.




["I'm a victim! I'm being framed! WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"]




I have been trying to get in touch with Pajamas Media to discuss some of my concerns about what has been published at Black Five about this issue. I feel threatened by some of the comments there.




["I feel threatened by the outrage over my threats of harm to a two-year old boy~ WAAAAHHHH!!! Pity MEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm the TRUE victim!"]

(UPDATE: Michelle Malkin now has a video VENT about this NUttie Professor over at HotAir.Com.)



* * * * * * * * * * * * * *





I have a VERY SPECIAL offer for my DUmmie FUnnies fans. It is a product I have been using myself and fully endorse: the amazing HELICOPTER KITE. This helicopter kite flies like a helicopter. You can make it go hundreds of feet into the air or hover it just a couple of feet off the ground. The propellor rotation is done entirely by windpower. Please check out the VIDEO of the INCREDIBLE helicopter kite. Not only was the helicopter kite aerodynamically designed but it is also MADE IN THE USA! The helicopter kites have a LIFETIME warranty so all defective or broken parts will be replaced. Your purchase of the helicopter kite will not only provide you with lots of FUn this summer but it will also help keep the DUmmie FUnnies going. So take a look at the VIDEO and be AMAZED!

1 Comments:

Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

I certainly hope her next potential employer does a thorough background check.

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home