Wednesday, May 04, 2005

DUmmie FUnnies 05-04-05 ("How did we come to this? Damn you George Bush!")



Damn you George Bush! It’s your fault! I don’t care what it is. It is the fault of George Bush! Sound familiar? If so, then you have already been exposed to the thematic drumbeat of DUmmieland. Therefore it is not surprising that the latest beat on the DUmmie drumhead comes in the form of this THREAD titled, “How did we come to this? Damn you George Bush!” What was the cause of the latest outburst? The release by the U.S. Army of a photo showing a soldier holding a child wounded by a terrorist car bomb. Of course, the DUmmies would NEVER think to condemn the ones who actually set off the blast. No. It is the fault of George Bush. So let us now analyze this latest example of DUmmie blindness scrawled in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, tempted to blame a Florida thunderstorm yesterday on George Bush, is in the [brackets]:



“Picture released by the U.S. Army Tuesday, May 3, 2005 shows a U.S. Army soldier comforting a child fatally wounded in a car bomb blast in Mosul, 360 km (225 miles) northwest of Baghdad, Iraq, Monday, May 2, 2005.”


[So you will be condemning the TERRORISTS for setting off this car bomb, right?]


This is got to be the saddest picture I've ever seen. What we are doing is insane and all because of the madman occupying the Oval Office. Damn you George Bush, damn you to hell.


[Oops! Silly me. I forgot we are in DUmmieland. It is the fault of George Bush. The terrorists get a free ride.]


Bush is truly a piece of shit. I can't think of anything else to say.


[How about saying even a slight word of condemnation of the terrorists who actually set off the bomb? But I guess that would be too much to expect.]


That is about the saddest thing I've ever seen...guess the media won't pick it up...if they did, I think it would change minds and hearts.


[The media won’t pick it up? Did you even check the source for that photo? Ap.org. It was from the AP.]


People need to see this picture. I can't believe the Army released it. Someone on the inside must be sick of this shit too.


[Maybe they are sick of the terrorists. But that wouldn’t occur to you.]


With a little help from the people of DU this picture could be seen by tens of millions of people.


[Hopefully tens of millions of people will see the sad picture the DUmmies are painting of themselves.]


Maybe the army thought it would make us mad to see what the insurgents are doing to civilians.


[Gee. Do ya think maybe, just maybe, it could be so?]


Nope, I don't blame them for this pic. I blame George Bush. The death of that child and the destruction of that soldiers life are 100% his fault.


[All the fault of George Bush! Removal of Saddam from power? I blame George Bush! Syrians leaving Lebanon? I blame George Bush! Kurds no longer being slaughtered? I blame George Bush! It is his fault! Damn him!!!]


The soldier belongs home with his child, the child dying in his arms belongs home with his family, and George W. Bush belongs in prison, along with a sizeable chunk of his administration.


[And you belong in an asylum with the rest of DUmmieland.]


I wish someone would stop the madness!

[I agree. Shut down DUmmieland.]


I just answered someone who said I was dreaming about the voting machines being rigged, I know they were, I saw it with my own eyes, and still Ohio smolders…


[Now we know what you are telling your shrink from the analyst’s couch.]


F*CK gwb**! F*ck all of the f*ckers that control him! F*ck them all!


[Stand by for just a little while longer. Your meds will be medivaced in within the hour.]


Shrub is an example of pure, f*cking evil...just look at the picture in chlamor's post. I'm just wondering where the 666 is hiding...


[On the inner crevice of your tush.]


I could not match that facial expression if I tried. It is truly the face of pure f*ckin' evil.


[If it bothers you so much, then just put the mirror down.]


I spent 10 or so minutes in front of a mirror trying to duplicate that expression. It can't be done. It is disturbs on a visceral level.


[Your face disturbs on all levels without practice.]


F*CK YOU GEORGE F*CKING BUSH!


[Leather strap or electro-shock? Your choice.]


I am so sad for this country I once thought of as home. I feel like such a stranger in Amerika. When will it end? America, WAKE THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!


[You feel like a stranger in “Amerika?” See that EXIT sign? No one is keeping you from leaving.]


Reminds me of the Oklahoma City photo of the fireman with the dead toddler in his arms, and that may be part of the reason it is so very haunting. Bless the soldier and the babe in his arms.


[You didn’t blame George Bush… LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!!!]

1 Comments:

Blogger NDwalters said...

These DUmmies, well I like my new term, DUches, and they are fools. These DUches get more upset about a US Soldier not getting killed by terrorists than kids. Ugh, they sicken me.

The morons bitch about the voting process here. Yeah, they prefer every moron who doesn't speak or read English to vote, AND anyone dumb enough to f#ck up the chads and punch card ballot.

See Texan Patriot post on Puerto Rico articles on what I think of that......

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home