Sunday, December 28, 2014

Movie Review: "The Interview" Is HILARIOUS!!!!!


Your humble correspondent just saw "The Interview" and I have to tell you that the critics are WRONG! It is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Hardly a minute goes by in this movie when I am not laughing. And a lot of that laughter was uncontrollable bellylaughs!

But...but what about the near unanimous "opinion" of the critics that the movie stinks? Well, the reason so many of them said they hated the movie is that they are afraid to admit the TRUTH that they also laughed like hell while watching it. So why would they not want to publicly admit it? Because it is so politically incorrect that they don't want to admit they enjoyed it. And I don't mean the part about assassinating Kim Jong-Un of iNorth Korea. There was a lot more that was definitely NOT PC about this movie. So un-PC that feminists would probably demand the ouster of any critic who admitted to liking the movie. So is it lewd and crude as has been charged? Absolutely. I wouldn't recommend kids, the easily offended, or the blue-nose pearl clutchers to watch this flick. However, for most of the rest of us it is highly entertaining. 

Normally I don't rely on movies that are ONLY lewd and crude because that means they are also BORING. "The Interview," however, ingeniously uses lewd and crude to make some points such as how shallow TV talk show hosts can be. For example when show host Dave Skylark (James Franco) finds out that Matthew McConnaughey might have had sex with a goat, he screams about getting him on his show and "THE GOAT! GET THE GOAT!...I've got some questions for that goat." Crude, lewd? Yes, but also hilarious and, yeah, I can understand why many might be offended by that but I still laughed at that scene. 

Another funnie scene involves the show producer Aaron Rapaport (Seth Rogen) trying to have sex with a North Korean military woman. Problem is he has a strip of poison on his hand which will kill anybody he touches so he attempts to take her bra off with just one hand and his teeth. 

As to the Kim Jong-Un scenes they are also hilarious but I don't want to give too much away except to say he loves Katie Perry music and insecure because he likes drinking margaritas but his father told him it was gay. Oh, and in one scene Dave Skylark asks him if he "sharded" and Kim defensively denies it but accuses the cameraman of doing it. 

No more description of the movie here from me so as not to ruin it for you. Kudos to Seth Rogen for writing this HILARIOUS comedy. Emphasis on COMEDY. The primary motive was to make the audience laugh, not to do a big exposé of North Korea. 

So forget all the naysaying critics. I am telling you that "The Interview" is one of the funniest movies in years. Okay, so Kim Jong-Un won't be laughing but most viewers will laugh their asses off.





27 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It sucked!

Free to voice from the USA!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh by the way this post was as disappointing as that SHlTY movie.....

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Jerome Goolsby said...

I've never been amused by humor from morons. I will happily pass on this latest moronic humor movie.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

But it's your patriotic duty to watch it, stinkwagon. Stand up to the pinko commies!!!...and all that.

Moving on, did I, Troglaman, not say the Hawks would probably repeat?

Yes! Yes I did.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

A movie to avoid, Rogan is a comedic disaster.

Meanwhile, the Pack is repeating and will crush the opposition.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

It doesn't matter if the movie is any good or not, you traitors. You watch it because you're an American and SOME PUNK BITCH IN NORTH KOREA ain't gonna intimidate us gun-totin badasses by promising to blow-up shit. Fuck that! Am I right?

Road runs through Seattle, kat. And you'll most likely face Dallas before visiting the Emerald City. Odds are the Pack are coming to town. We'll see.

Did any of you ever foresee the day when you would have to verify that 'I'm not a robot'...actually check a box that says 'I'm not a robot'?

Now that I think about it, I've often used terms like sheep, mollusks, turnip greens, parrots, lemmings, pussy-heads, etc. to describe you cretins.

Screening for robots is a stroke of genius, PJ.

1:23 AM  
Anonymous The ULTIMATE Man said...

I see you're on another bender you stupid idiot...still talking to people who don't exist on here. Sober up, dumbass.

4:43 AM  
Anonymous The JUDGE said...

Damn...so much for my Christmas wish coming true.....

4:44 AM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

Well troggy you have to check "I'm not a robot" too but the exact essence of your being remains in doubt. You may not be Robby the Robot but you still seem to be wrestling with your inner homo and/or inner Trotskyite.

Sadly, I think the Pack cannot win a re-match with the Hawks.
Still, Rodgers should be a MVP shoo-in.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous The Soul of Troglaman said...

Like I said you stupid knuckle-dragging cretins will all go watch that film because you're all fucking "super patriots" in your own fucking minds. You fucking cretins are so beneath my fucking brilliance you should praise Obama I even acknowledge your fucking existence.

And so what if I'm always fucking drunk? I'm always fucking brilliant so who fucking cares? Now if you fucking cretins don't mind, I've got a fifth of Old Crow calling my name.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

Kat...I think if/when the Packers come to town, it'll be one hell of a game. Rogers is a monster. He's ridiculous. MVP for sure. They're not the same team that started out the season. Neither are the Hawks. I think it'd be a fun and entertaining match-up.

As to the movie...bite me. PJ LIKED IT, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! IT WAS 'HILARIOUS'. That's got to count for something, doesn't it?

12:16 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

BTW...thanks PJ. Thanks for standing up for freedom. Thanks for standing up for liberty.

Thanks for being an American.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Mr. Anonymous said...

Spare us your BS Trog The Troll....it's perverse and disgusting.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

Why don't you quote something I, troglaman, said that's perverse and disgusting? Let your Church Lady colors fly, you pinched and puckered pussified prude.

The Packers are coming to town, kat. It could be one for the ages.

12:52 AM  
Anonymous The Soul of Troglaman said...

It's my fucking job to be perverse and disgusting you fucking idiot. So up yours you fucking idiot.

3:18 AM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

If Rodgers were a 100% I'd bet the farm on the Pack. Hopefully his calf has 120 minutes of football left in it. If the Seattle game is as good as the Cowboy game it'll be one for the ages.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

Anonymous The Soul of Troglaman said...It's my fucking job to be perverse and disgusting you fucking idiot. So up yours you fucking idiot.

Biting commentary, soul, and I heard you the first time...but let me repeat myself just as you did!

Why don't you quote something I, troglaman, said that's perverse and disgusting? Let your Church Lady colors fly, you pinched and puckered pussified prude.

1:13 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

kat...he looked good in the second half of the Dallas game. It's a lot warmer here. It's supposed to rain Sunday. Big deal. Temp probably in the high forties or low fifties. Big fat pussy weather to Wisconsinites. The Packers put up a lot of really crazy offensive formations during the Dallas game. Their coaching staff is REALLY smart. I think it will be the third time they've played in two years and Green Bay has an axe to grind.

I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

1:29 AM  
Anonymous The Soul of Troglaman said...

Like I said, I, the mighty Troglaman, love to be perverse and an asshole just to drive your fucking idiots crazy.

Now, time to go to my shrine to Obama.

1:45 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

Still haven't quoted any perverse and disgusting shit, soul. Why is this so hard?

And while your at it, why don't you quote something that (even a tiny bit) makes you think I worship the Obama Shrine of Suicidal Commie Muslims?

The answer to both questions is YOU CAN'T. You just think you can.

Given that...since you are essentially just making shit up, one has to wonder which ink-blot your looking at...the 'perverse and disgusting' one. Obviously.

Hmmm...

2:27 AM  
Anonymous The Phantom Stranger said...

The Troglaman is still unable to acknowledge or recognize much of what is said to it or about it, a clear indicator of the retarded intellect of The Troglaman.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty pathetic when someone can't even acknowledge their own soul.

Could it be they're a soulless monstrosity?

Hmmmmm.....

5:51 PM  
Anonymous The JUDGE said...

"And while your at it, why don't you quote something that (even a tiny bit) makes you think I worship the Obama Shrine of Suicidal Commie Muslims?" - Troglatwit

Typical behavior from Troglatwit, the worthless son of a worthless fucking bastard.

NO ONE has said anything about an "Obama Shrine of Suicidal Commie Muslims" you worthless son of a worthless fucking bastard except you. What everyone does know is you worship Obama as your soul says. The only one making stuff up is you, Troglatwit, you worthless son of a worthless fucking bastard.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

One forthe ages, Kat. Holy shit

10:44 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"Now to go to the shrine of Obama."

Fuck you, judge

10:50 PM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

Troggy,

The Packers had that game in the palm of their hand---and gave it away.

Enjoy your victory beer.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen a Green Bay team choke like that...it was beyond pathetic.

Now to see what new cheating methods New England comes up with next.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home