Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"I Weep for the Freepers" ---Perry Logan


Since I am way too nervous right now to post a regular DUFU edition, I am presenting more comedy entertainment from Leftwing NUtcase, Perry Logan. And why am I currently a bundle of nerves? Because I just found out that the finalists in the 2007 Weblog Awards will be announced tomorrow. I wish I could tell you that I won't be disappointed if the DUmmie FUnnies don't make it into the finals but I would be lying if I told you that. The fact is that this is the THIRD try for the DUmmie FUnnies to get into the finals. If/WHEN the DUmmie FUnnies makes it into the finals then we stand a VERY GOOD chance of winning since I have a game plan prepared which I will announce later (I hope). Meanwhile just think about this...if/WHEN the DUmmie FUnnies wins as the FUnniest Blog on the Web then the foibles of the lunatic left which comprises the major part of the left will be exposed to MANY more people. I sure know that such a win will cause Pied Piper Pitt to hit the bar really hard at Bukowski's.

Okay, enough with my personal anxieties and back to this video. First off, Perry Logan is flat out LYING when he says that the Free Republic couldn't raise ANY money at their pledge drive. The inconvenient truth is that ALL of the FR pledge drives meet their goal. In DUmmieland, where Perry Logan is a member, they are so embarrassed by their pledge drive results they never tell you how much they actually raised. All they give is the total number of donations. However, this is not to say that this Perry Logan act, despite his flat out LIE, wasn't laughable. He basically takes the phrase, "I Weep for the Freepers" and stretches it out into a 9 minute act. It's so STUPID that it is FUnnie because we are laughing AT you Perry. Subtlety isn't exactly his strong point. A Mort Sahl he is NOT. However, despite his failings, if/WHEN the DUFUs wins the 2007 Weblog Awards, Li'l Beaver will use his newfound influence to see if he can get Perry Logan to be the featured entertainer at the Democrat National Convention next summer. His appearance alone would ensure an extra 10 million Republican votes in the election.

13 Comments:

Blogger steveegg said...

IB4TP :-)

Seriesly, I don't weep for Perry Logan, I laugh at him.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't watch him anymore. Sorry. The 'man' makes me ill. Just hearing his voice is enough to make me run for the toilet. I tried to laugh him off unfortunately, he is echoed by so many on the left that I now continually hear him in others, especially my co-workers.. Not good...

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the 2007 Weblog Awards, PJ.!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's time for the air rifle with the darts. Slap some paint on his forehead, tag his ear, put on the radio collar, and release him back into the wild.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't weep for me,
Perry Logan,
The truth is
You're just an asshat....

5:19 PM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Dang, dumbass tanker, you don't look Haiku-ish! ;)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Drak said...

Waterboarding is like a ride at Disneyland compared to watching this guy's videos! I can't stand more than 8 seconds before I start sobbing like a liberal after the 2000 presidential election. Only difference is I scream for my mommy and not The Goracle.

REAL Torture...Look no further than YouTube.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please stop posting this guy's videos .... I've broken three monitors trying to strangle the shit out of this annoying nutjob.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I lasted a couple of minutes. What an idiot!!!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't lump all liberals in with crazies like him (or those truther nutcases). We're not all completely off our rockers.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great DUFU, PJ. And great choice to show the gathered watches masses of marooooons what a normal DuFu looks like.

And this is a fine example. I love the new leftist meme: all those horrible predictions? Well, they didn't happen because of our protests!

If that doesn't make you laugh out loud, you are another humorless liberal. That is funny stuff.

Even some of the DUmmies get the humor. I loved this comment:

Last week I was told we were all going to die if Al Gore was not the next president. Which would have been hilarious if the poster had not been dead serious.

See, DUmmies and assorted collected teenagers? Even that DUmmie saw the potential for humor in such deadly serious liberal angst.

Of course, what he - and you - seem to miss (and what amuses those with functioning brain matter endlessly!), is that it's all the more funny precisely because you lefty lunatics really are so dead serious about your conspiracy fantasies.

Get it now?

:)

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pure genius! the only way to deal with the leftist fringe

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the funny part of your site?

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home