Monday, May 09, 2005

DUmmie FUnnies 05-09-05 ("I am NOT a Bush Hater!")


One of the deepest held of all DUmmie precepts is ABSOLUTE HATE of Bush. I don’t mean just ordinary hate. I mean flat out blind rage, boiling bile, insane HATE. Therefore when some DUmmie posts this THREAD titled, “I am NOT a Bush Hater!” it stirs my curiosity. Of course it turns out, as we shall see, that DUmmie demgurl actually is consumed by total hatred of Bush but she doesn’t want to admit it. As usual the rage filled posts by the hate-mongering DUmmies are in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, holding a tranquilizer dart gun at the ready, is in the [brackets]:


I am NOT a Bush Hater!


[Oh yes you are, DUmmie demgurl. Your OWN words give lie to your silly allegation as we shall see.]


I just saw this phrase on a web site and it just really struck me wrong. I do NOT hate *, he is not worth hate. I just really love my country.


[Keep talking, DUmmie demgurl. You will soon be entering Bush Hatred territory.]


OK, I do not like him. I do not like him a LOT!!!! But 'they' think we hate * just because they actually did hate Clinton. They did not like our country to thrive and blossom.


[That’s more like it, DUmmie demgurl. Now let’s really let ‘er rip!]


I think * is an idiot and destroys everything he touches but it is hard to hate someone that has the intelligence of an onion. (sorry to all you onion lovers out here) I don't hate him, I just want to be rid of him.


[There. Don’t you feel better now letting all that bottled up hatred out, DUmmie demgurl? Of course, you don’t call it hate even though that is exactly what it is. Now let us hear from your fellow DUmmies who are more upfront in admitting their flat out hatred of Bush.]


I THOUGHT I hated Nixon - but this cretin makes Tricky Dick look good. I never "hated" Reagan - just his policies. It takes a lot for me to hate anyone - but Bush has done it - and I hate to hate - just another reason to hate him for making me fell this way.


[Haters, who hate Haters,
Are the Angriest people in the World.]


I hate him too...I also abhor him, abominate him, anathematize him, be loath him, can't stand him, contemn him, curse him, deprecate him, deride him, despise him, detest him, disapprove of him, disdain him, disfavor him, dislike him, disparage him, loathe him, am nauseated by him, object to him, recoil from him, scorn him, shudder at him and shun him.


[Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the cauldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.]


I totally HATE the bastard for what he and his cronies have done to our country!!!!!! I have NEVER hated a pResident of the WH in my life - until now!! Can't stand to look at him, can't stand to hear his voice - can't stand to see him walk, can't stand to see him "pretend" like he's clearing brush on "the fake ranch", can't stand his fake Texas accent - can't stand looking at his wife and all that lipstick she wears that is always all over her teeth - can't stand looking at the rich little spoiled twin wh***'s - I HATE the all the evil bastards!!


[In Room 101 you will be condemned to spend a lifetime of doing nothing but stare at videos of Bush.]


i LOATHE him his voice creeps me out. his face frightens me. his walk makes me wanna puke.


[Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.]


I detested Nixon, thought it couldn't get worse. It did. Reagan was an amiable dunce, pitied him more than anything. But *, is there a stronger word than hate?


[Insanity.]


I LOATHE and DESPISE the Propagandist. If he came up to me in a bar to shake my hand I'd spit on it.


[Won’t happen. Bush doesn’t go to S&M bars.]


George W. Bush is a puppet. The neoCONs & corporacrats are evil!!! I love my country, my people and all those who are being picked apart by these vultures. I hate what the neoCONs & corporacrats are doing to humanity. They are heartless, immoral, greed-driven, power-brokering predators who don't give a damn about all the people they are hurting, oppressing, destroying. Those heartless bastards deserve a life wearing an orange suit in a 6 X 6 barred cell.


[You’re willing to share your living quarters?]


I'm completely off my rocker with hatred for this motherf*cker!! It consumes me!! It's completely unlike anything I've ever felt!!


[I agree. You ARE completely off your rocker.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home