Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Head KOmmie KOs Reacts To Exploding Blogola Scandal




The rapidly EXPLODING Blogola scandal which has engulfed the Daily Kos as chronicled in yesterday's EDITION of the DUmmie FUnnies is the hot talk of the Blogosphere. Of course, this big scandal is nowhere to be seen in the MSM. However, the shocking Blogola revelations appearing in such blogs as DONKEY CONS and the RIEHL WORLD VIEW have caused the Head KOmmie, Markos Moulitsas, to react by going into the denial mode as you can see in this THREAD titled, "Consulting." So let us now watch the Head KOmmie try to talk his way out of the Blogola scandal in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, who wishes to apologize to the KOmmies for thinking they sold out for mere sushi and booze when it is really the BIG BUCKS they are selling out for, is in the [brackets]:




Consulting



[Consulting---the modern way of receiving those green bills in the brown bags.]




by kos




[Partner of Jerome Armstrong of stock shilling fame.]




With the election season heating up, as well as 2008 starting to loom larger, and every conspiracymonger looking for hidden biases, let me take yet another opportunity to make very clear that I am not a consultant.



[I am NOT a crook...but my partner is.]



I don't consult now. I haven't consulted since 2004. I don't plan on consulting in the future. I don't want to consult. Why would I consult when I have the sweetest gig in the world? I mean, I get paid to blog and write! Why would I mess with that formula?




[Because the $$$$ is much bigger if you leave the dirty work of "consulting" to your partner Jerome Armstrong. Let's see, Armstrong receives big payments from Congressman Sherrod Brown in Ohio. Then just a couple of days after slamming Brown in the Daily Kos, you have a "miraculous" change of heart and support him in his senate bid.]




My only sources of revenue are this site (advertising and subscriptions), some freelance writings in places like the American Prospect, and CTG (eventually. It takes publishers ages to send out royalty checks). At some point in the future, SportsBlogs will be a source of revenue, but it's nowhere near that point yet. No politician, campaign, issue group, nor any other organization has directly or indirectly paid me for anything.




[I would love to check out the money flow rate in the Armstrong-Kos pipeline.]




Did I mention I'm not a consultant, and will not be a consultant in the future? Because if I didn't, let me make clear -- I'm not a consultant. And I won't be.




[I am not a crook and never will be a crook. Let me make it very clear -- I am not a crook although my partner, Unknown Jerome, might be.]




Clear?




[All too clear that you avoided answering the DETAILS of the Blogola scandal. And now on to the cult-like responses of you fellow KOmmies...]




Can I hire you as a consultant?




[Is that you, Mark Warner?]




How much do you pay?




[Replied Kos. This morning I found out that the SEIU (Service Employees International Union) pays almost $162,000.]




But Kos is pure. Won't sell out. But will definitely be accused of selling out. And probably worse. He's a big target now.




[Kos is pure as the driven slush.]




Survey USA says LIEBERMAN TANKS




[That's because Lieberman didn't pay the Unknown Jerome Political Technologies LLC "consulting fee."]




It's silly, but the reality is that if he consulted, there would inevitably be jackasses who would question his impartiality, regardless of whether he disclosed, and regardless of whether the consulting had anything to do with what he was saying on DK.




[Gee. Where would we ever get the strange idea that the much vaunted Kos impartiality is in question?]




just heading off people who insist I'm compromised because I'm in someone's employ.



[Or if Unknown Jerome is in someone's employ, kos.]




soooo who are you not consulting for then? Don't you think full disclosure is appropriate?




[Kos is NOT consulting for Sherrod Brown, Mark Warner, nor the SEIU...but Unknown Jerome is.]




Probaby you have seen it before, but it's a first for me. It is classic swift-boating, isn't it?



[Nowadays, when you investigate the misdeeds of Democrats it is called "swift-boating."]




Markos may be cranky and crazy occasionally but The Ragin' Cajun is too and he's rich and he's even sleeping with the enemy. If it is about the money or whom he consults I trust his judgement, and it shouldn't matter if I didn't. If it makes any difference he could call it 'helping' and his fees could be donations.




[Just change the word definitions and all is okay. "Scamming" will now be redefined to mean "helping" and Markos is certainly getting some big "helpings" via his partner, Unknown Jerome.]




then what do you say about the report from Jason Leopold that you were seen on the 5th floor of Patton Boggs, meeting with Mark Warner for 18 hours or half a day? Are you sure you're not both a consultant, but then again not a consultant......?




[As usual, Jason Leopold was wrong. It was Unknown Jerome who was seen on the 5th floor of Patton Boggs meeting with Mark Warner for 18 hours.]




Kos, You've become a lightening rod because you've taken bold, principled stands, using a relatively new medium, and that threatens some folks. You owe no one an explanation and the very visibility that you now have- the fact that people are talking about you, regardless of the context- equals success. And, as you gain success, we all do..it's good for the whole movement. Just keep on doing what you've been doing and don't let it burn you out. As for the critics: F*ck 'em.




[An impassioned plea for KOmmie KOs to continue stonewalling.]




I don't want to be the first to raise it, but there are serious allegations listed there against Jerome.




[REALLY???]



* * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I have a VERY SPECIAL offer for my DUmmie FUnnies fans. It is a product I have been using myself and fully endorse: the amazing HELICOPTER KITE. This helicopter kite flies like a helicopter. You can make it go hundreds of feet into the air or hover it just a couple of feet off the ground. The propellor rotation is done entirely by windpower. Please check out the VIDEO of the INCREDIBLE helicopter kite. Not only was the helicopter kite aerodynamically designed but it is also MADE IN THE USA! The helicopter kites have a LIFETIME warranty so all defective or broken parts will be replaced. Your purchase of the helicopter kite will not only provide you with lots of FUn this summer but it will also help keep the DUmmie FUnnies going. So take a look at the VIDEO and be AMAZED!

3 Comments:

Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Markos: "I don't care what you all say, I look FAB-YOO-LOSO!"

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must I say I approve of your expanded interest, given the KOSacks' increasing stature and DU's long-since vanished stature.

But you have to admit the DUmmies are a lot more entertaining.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the fact that people are talking about you, regardless of the context- equals success" - this is the best line ever written. Just think about it. In the mind of the KOmmie this is success: "That Markos is one major league ass-hole", "I'd rather toss Ted Kennedy's salad than shake hands with Markos", you get the idea.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home