Tuesday, September 13, 2005

DUmmie FUnnies 09-13-05 ("Roberts' eyes have no soul")


I was inclined to support the confirmation of John Roberts as Chief Justice to the Supreme Court but now the DUmmies have come up with a convincing reason not to allow him onto the court in this THREAD titled, "Roberts' eyes have no soul." Yup! Forget get any legal reasons as qualifications. Roberts' eyes have no soul so this is definitely the deal killer. Actually it is quite amusing to read all the reasons the DUmmiecrats have for keeping Roberts off the High Court. Ooooh! Oooooh! He hasn't experienced enough failure in his life! Sound like a mental case DUmmie? Actually it was Richard Cohen who came up with this gem in his Washington Post column. So let us read the unreasoned analysis by the DUmmies for keeping Roberts off the Supreme Court in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent who thinks Justice Ginsburg should have been kept off the Court for having thin souless ugly lips, is in the [brackets]:


Roberts' eyes have no soul.


[But his eyebrows are warm and fuzzy.]


They are empty. Take a close look. They are void of expression...look into them and it's as if they are endless. Empty. IMO, even though his eyes are physically appealing, there is something about them that is chilling. Check it out.


[Son of Satan or Son of Sam?]



What I don't care for..
...is that he keeps doing the pursed-lips tight-eyebrows look...not unlike the president does when you know there's very little or nothing going on in his head. Not sure if it's meant to look humble or innocent or what, but it's bothersome to me.


[Yeah, that plus the ear twitching is enough to keep Roberts off the High Court.]


The dead eyes of a shark?


[Or the DUmmie Coyote who constantly gets the Acme Co. packages exploding in his face.]


Absolutely, that Brill Cream smile he has on his face
does not waver and does not extend to his eyes at all.He can sit their like that all day cause he knows he does not have to answer anything, and he walks into the job...he has been promised.My girl radar is on high alert with this one.



[What does your girl radar tell you about the phony smile of Hillary coupled with her Killer Shark eyes?]


I think it's premature to be saying that Roberts is souless.


[I say let's go ahead and jump to conclusions as always.]


I think Roberts and Bush are programmed. What else can it be? Unless......


[No "unless." They are obviously programmed by Karl Rove.]


I'm not sure it helps us who are progressive to be making superficial...
judgments of our opponents. I mean, if you think about it, many on our side could very well qualify for having "soulless eyes."Let's hit Roberts on his positions.



[No. I say we go with the DUmmie flow and stick with the superficial crap.]


It is simply an observation.
And no...I strongly disagree. Your eyes are the windows to what is inside...When I see vacancy...it is of concern to me.


[There is a permanent Vacancy sign at the DUmmieland Motel.]


He has those cold watery eyes
you're right. He's really spooky, gives me chills up my spine.


[Just wait until John Roberts bites your neck.]


thus begins the reign of the shark people.


[Deep beneath the surface of the earth there exists a race of tiny shark people.]


I'm more worried about his aura.


[Aura vs Soulessness? Which will keep Roberts off the Supreme Court?]



I'm sorry guys, but I don't hate him
I saw him on TV today and he didn't seem inherently evil or that he was trying to be anything but himself.Please, tell me why we should hate this man, and not because Shrub appointed him, that's not the best reason I'm sure.



[LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!!!]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home