Friday, January 14, 2005

DUmmie FUnnies 01-14-05 ("One Week from Today, It's Going to Hurt Real Bad....")


This DUmmie THREAD was originally posted yesterday so the premise posed in the title, “One Week from Today, It's Going to Hurt Real Bad....” is referring to Inauguration Day. It is VERY INTERESTING to read the DUmmie responses and, again, I remind them of the Suicide Hotline Number: 1-800-BUSH-WON. As usual, the grieving DUmmie mournings are in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, freezing on the inauguration parade bleachers, is in the [brackets]:



One Week from Today, It's Going to Hurt Real Bad....Let's face it: on Inauguration Day, it's gonna hurt real bad to see the smirking face of a flesh-eating virus steal the Presidency for the second time, and receive the Oath of Office from his co-conspirator William Renquisling, Chief Justice of the United States of America.


[Look at the bright side: William “Renquisling,” due to health problems, will probably be replaced with a younger conservative soon by that “flesh-eating virus.”]


It's going to hurt real bad, because:
1. There were a number of times when we felt: We finally got the bastards, only to be disappointed in the end.


[Correct. You DUmmies thought you had him in September because of that 60 Minutes report about Bush and the Texas Air National Guard. Your gloating soon ended when FREEPER Buckhead quickly exposed the documents CBS used as being forgeries. Then your gloating resumed bigtime on the afternoon of Election Day when you believed the phony election polls. My theory is that Robert Shrum officially killed Kerry’s chances when he addressed the senator as “Mr. President” that day.]


2. There were a number of times when we felt the big gray mass of the American electorate would finally start listening, only to be disappointed in the end.


[And a big part of the reason you lost was the mindset that considers the American electorate to be a “big gray mass.”]


But in one week, we will witness one of the saddest events in this century. And we won't know if it will take a month, a year, or a decade to undo the damage, and take back our country. It's really going to hurt real bad when it happens. Be prepared.


[1-800-BUSH-WON]


To many (including me) this regime is temporary and doesn't have ANY legitimacy.


[I BEEEEELEEEEVE that the Bush Regime will last only until Jan. 21.]


I feel the same way, but Bush will officially be President...I can't imagine we'll be happy.


[Chris Heinz will be wearing a black band around his Perrier bottle in mourning.]


NOT MY PRESIDENT . . .for I live in America where Presidents are elected, not selected, and where the REAL title goes to the one who EARNS it, not CLAIMS it. Some will call him President and he can "officially" be their President, but I will never acknowledge him as my President. I had to do it in 2000 and I swear I will never bow to cheaters, liars, and thieves again.


[As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.]


You can eother obey his dictat or go to jail. Once shrub is sworn in, we will be forced to obey his wishes, and if we don't the full force of the law enforcement will be staring in our face. It is indeed a SAD DAY, Jan 20th.


[Fear the wrath of our Glorious Emperor, the mighty Chimpus Khan!]


Can I take my pillow? Or are you talking the kind of jail that is overseas and south of FL that people do not return from?


[That horrible, horrible place where the prisoners are tortured with air conditioning.]


Forced to obey his wishes? LOL. We'll still have all the same rights we have today (for now, anyway). We can still fight him through all of the means we are using right now. He's not being sworn in as God, as much as he would like to think he is. He does not make the law.


[LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!!!]


…but on Jan. 21 who will be the POTUS ?


[DAMN! You always come up with those tough questions. Let me do a week of research on the Web and maybe I can find the answer.]


I plan a total media black-out that day. Now news, no c-span, no radio ...


[Shut my eyes, cover my ears, and yell, “LA-LA-LA-LA! NOT GOING TO SEE OR HEAR IT!!! LA-LA-LA-LA!”]


Keep pressure on Congress to help the dems have some backbone. Work locally to get voter verified paper ballots with auditing. Frame the debate. Keep digging into the election fraud to build the case for impeachment. Keep exposing all the lies.


[Ah! More of my pet DUmmie ants performing the circular mill routine again.]


Not watching, not listening and not verifying! Not MY President. Karma, karma, karma! Waiting for the MELT-DOWN!!!!


[Eyes closed! Ears covered! LA-LA-LA-LA!!! KARMA-MA-MA-MA!!!]


Remember, NOT ONE DAMN DIME next Thursday. And wear your BLUE PAPERCLIP ...Or ORANGE with your black clothes (will be fun explaining why you are dressing for Halloween in January!)


[Especially when you have a dime clipped with a blue paperclip to your orange and black shirt.]


I'll be hugging my children and delighting in their smiles. I'll be praying for them.


[You will also be delighting in the fact that you won the DUmmie Drama Queen Award of the Week.]


I got hurt in 2000 and haven't stopped hurting since.


[Try Blue Emu.]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home