Sunday, August 06, 2006

DUFU Podcast 006 (Shocking Personal Revelation I)



Listen to this PODCAST in which I make a SHOCKING personal revelation. This personal revelation is so SHOCKING that I have to do it in two parts. LISTEN to Part I today and the rest of the SHOCKING personal revelation will be made in another Podcast in the near future.

And, yeah, I know I made a MISTAKE when I referred to the hurricane seasons of 2005 and 2006. I meant to say 2004 and 2005 but when I tried to sound edit in the corrected dates it didn't sound natural so I left my Podcast unedited with the error.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * *




I have a VERY SPECIAL offer for my DUmmie FUnnies fans. It is a product I have been using myself and fully endorse: the amazing HELICOPTER KITE. This helicopter kite flies like a helicopter. You can make it go hundreds of feet into the air or hover it just a couple of feet off the ground. The propellor rotation is done entirely by windpower. Please check out the VIDEO of the INCREDIBLE helicopter kite. Not only was the helicopter kite aerodynamically designed but it is also MADE IN THE USA! The helicopter kites have a LIFETIME warranty so all defective or broken parts will be replaced. Your purchase of the helicopter kite will not only provide you with lots of FUn this summer but it will also help keep the DUmmie FUnnies going. So take a look at the VIDEO and be AMAZED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home