Wednesday, July 26, 2006

DUFU Podcast 001 (The Rude Guy)



Okay, I've procrastinated too long on this project so now I am presenting the FIRST DUmmie FUnnies AUDIO PODCAST. Yes, the DUmmie FUnnies will continue as before with the TEXT DUFU editions but we now take it to the next level with AUDIO DUFU editions. The fact is that the Web is full of not only lunatic liberal rantings in print but also in AUDIO. Therefore, I plan to add audio DUFU podcasts as well.

For this inaugural DUFU audio podcast, I am DUFUing THE RUDE GUY. I know your initial reaction to the Rude Guy will be, "Is this guy for real?" Well, I assure you he is all too real. I did not make up this guy. You can listen to his podcasts from his site. To listen to this DUFU PODCAST simply left-click HERE or, if that doesn't work, then right-click and save to your computer to listen from there. And to you audio Podcast newbies, you do NOT need an iPod to listen to a Podcast. You can listen directly on your computer. Of course, if you like these DUFU audio Podcasts, you can download to your iPod or MP3 player if you have one and allow your friends to listen in on the fun.

Well, I hope you enjoy today's show and there will be a LOT more of these Podcasts in the future.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * *




I have a VERY SPECIAL offer for my DUmmie FUnnies fans. It is a product I have been using myself and fully endorse: the amazing HELICOPTER KITE. This helicopter kite flies like a helicopter. You can make it go hundreds of feet into the air or hover it just a couple of feet off the ground. The propellor rotation is done entirely by windpower. Please check out the VIDEO of the INCREDIBLE helicopter kite. Not only was the helicopter kite aerodynamically designed but it is also MADE IN THE USA! The helicopter kites have a LIFETIME warranty so all defective or broken parts will be replaced. Your purchase of the helicopter kite will not only provide you with lots of FUn this summer but it will also help keep the DUmmie FUnnies going. So take a look at the VIDEO and be AMAZED!

2 Comments:

Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Most excellent PJ!...

My only question about this particular podcast: Is it supposed to end right after RUDE GUY'S orgasm, or was there more? :)

12:03 PM  
Blogger PJ-Comix said...

I edited the original Rude Guy podcast but it did end with his "orgasm."

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home