Friday, May 12, 2006

No Fitzmas Friday For The DUmmies



If it's Friday, it MUST be Fitzmas. Well, at least according to the DUmmies this is their LONG AWAITED Fitzmas Day in which Karl Rove would FINALLY be Frog Walked across the White House lawn. Unfortunately for the DUmmies, despite their earnest hope that the Great Pumpkin, I mean Fitzmas, would finally come today as expressed in this THREAD titled, "It Is Fiday! Is It Also Frog March Day?" it hasn't quite worked out. In fact, today marks yet ANOTHER day in which Fitzmas has Fitzled out. One is now starting to get the feeling that Patrick Fitzgerald wished that he had NEVER heard of Plamegate. Ever notice how much time he spends on other cases while pretty much steering clear of Plamegate? Most likely he realizes how RIDICULOUS it is to try to get indictments over a NON-CRIME. Fitzgerald even declines to say if a crime has been committed or not. So let us now watch as the DUmmie hopes build up over the advent of Fitzmas early this morning only to have it Fitzle out in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, enjoying a glass of Fitzmas egg nog, is in the [brackets]:



It Is Fiday! Is It Also Frog March Day?



[The only Frog that I know of that is Marching today is Jacques Chirac who Marched hip deep into a political SCANDAL.]




What Time do you all think the Rove indictment will happen? This morning or this afternoon? Or not at all?




[I would judge the latter to be a might good guestimate.]




Any point in time today will be good.




[It WILL HAPPEN when the clock strikes thirteen today.]




I fear Rove is not going to get indicted at all ...




[Your Kewpie Doll is on the way via UPS.]




The Libby indictment was at 1PM EST on a Friday.
The entire Washington press corps is on court house watch today. I might walk down there and join the stake out.




[Enjoy yourselves watching water evaporate all day.]




I wish I could go! I would love to see Fitz Live and in Person!
though I probably would faint!




[A DUmmie undergoing D-spot palpitations.]




I made a very bold statement that it would happen last week or this. My feeling all along is that it would be today.



[Is that you, JASON LEOPOLD?]




I think the paperwork would have had time to be done, and the jury to reach agreement on the number of counts with Pat. Something is brewing. The networks don't amass outside a grand jury's door without some tip off that something big is happening. I wish I knew whether they were working on it Wednesday and if Fitz was there. That would make me even more confident for today.




[Something IS brewing. Palma Luoca beer. I doubt if one in a thousand Americans ever sampled it. If you did, you would eagerly guzzle it down both for its INCREDIBLE taste and to KILL the pain of yet another stolen Fitzmas.]




JIC - Have you actually heard/seen that they are amassing?




[The asses are amassin'.]




From RawStory.... Reporters at the major cable television networks plan to be on the ground Friday outside a federal district court where the jury considering the fate of President Bush's senior adviser Karl Rove. No formal indication has been given of Rove's status, though lawyers close to the case have said his fate is likely to be determined soon. Special Counsel Patrick J. Fitzgerald, who is investigating the outing of CIA officer Valerie Plame, is scheduled to meet with the grand jury in the case Friday. The major networks plan to have reporters live on the ground, a senior reporter said.




[Reporters being paid to do NOTHING. No big surprise there.]




I think I jinxed the indictment today. I left home and forgot to pre-set my vcr to record the big event. Crap!




[OHO! NOW we know why Fitzmas was not to be today. It was all your FAULT for jinxing it.]




No no jinx. no it will happen but you won't have it recorded but there will be plenty of re-runs. I see that as a good sign.




[Since you posted that at 9:18 this morning, I have the advantage of hindsight so it is my sad duty to report to you that it WAS a jinx.]




Froggie went a-marchin' and he did ride, a-huh a-huh!

Froggie went a-marchin' and he did ride, a-huh a-huh!

Froggie went a-marchin' and he did ride,

a sword and a pistol in his side.

A-huh! A-huh a-huh!




[I know a Lutheran minister who can write BETTER songs in his sleep.]



Fitz office will announce a press conference in advance. When Libby was indicted, in the morning, they announced a press conference would happen at 2pm. As of this minute, they have not announced a press conference.




[Could it also be because they have not announced Fitzmas?]




I'm beginning to think it will never happen.




[Sorry. I'm all out of my quota of Kewpie Dolls for this thread.]




Grand Jury meets at 9:30 am Eastern time. I can wait.....



[...said the DUmmie almost 10 hours ago.]




It will be interesting to see if the cable news outlets actually cover the courthouse today as it was speculated yesterday. If they send their crews they'll want some sort of video to make it worth having one...




[It looks like they will have to use stock footage of water evaporating.]




I am of the understanding that they are at the federal courthouse right now trying to get the scoop...




[BREAKING SCOOP!!! Moisture in front of the courthouse converts into gaseous matter!]




Maybe it will happen Sunday, maybe Monday, maybe not... Still it's sure to happen one day, Maybe Tuesday will be our Good News Day...




[Or maybe it will happen on the day the Great Pumpkin appears or maybe not.]



I wish someone would leak something. Shit!




[Nope, it wasn't a Number One. Like you said, it was a Number Two.]





This wait is agony. Will it ever happen? Sheeezus!




["There he is! There he is! It's the Great Pumpkin! He's rising out of the pumpkin patch!"]

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for the job you too keeping an eye on the Democratic Underground. I know a s a Republican that the lastt hing we can afford to have happen is for the truth to get out about the job we are doing controling all three branches of government. Thank God for Fox news. They are completely ignoring the truth which is of vital importance in are quest to hold on to power. Other MSM outlets have at times come recklessly close to telling their viewership the truth about the job we are doing and it frightens me greatly.

Thats why between great patriots like Michelle Malkin, Fox news, the Free Republic and of course you I can sleep easy at night knowing that Power has a chance of staying in the hands of Republicans as long as we fight the truth.

God Bless you and God Bless Head line News for hiring Glenn Beck. Another man who will fight the truth.

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ Learn to spell, and to properly capitalise words. Right now all you are doing is making your side look idiotic. More so than this blog does.

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that you again anonymous Jason?

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ Jesus, are you blind? I was responding to the first comment! Have you taken a look at it?

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean the lame cliché filled diatribe that was probably written by just written by YOU anyways?

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, scratch that first “written by.”

“You mean the lame cliché filled diatribe that was probably just written by YOU anyways?”

There we go, now that makes a bit more sense.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look man, I don't know who you think I am, but I'm not that guy. This is only my second time posting anonymously, and it was to point out a liberal troll.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine, you’re believed.

But stand behind and claim your words in the future. Personally, I find the act of anonymous posting to be a tad bit yellow.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Will the [ahem] "Frog March" finally be The Day When Everything Changes for these idiots? I wish there was a website that took bets on all that the DUmmies predict. If I bet against everything that these guys put stock in, I'd be richer than George Soros! Seriously, and I mean NO disrespect to special-needs folks, these guys have to be borderline retarded.

I think poster "Anonymous" is fine, Jason. Just gotta see those two up-arrows in his post. ;)


...And to "real republican", your post is meant in jest, but your sad reality is that IT'S ALL TRUE! Once we control the NYSlimes and a few of your lefty networks, it's all over for you! We at Halliburton have already secured the contract for the secret lib-reeducation camps!... MWAH HA HA HA HA HA!... But then I've said too much.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home