Tuesday, November 23, 2004

DUmmie FUnnies 11-23-04 ("God Damn Bush...JUST god Damn him")

If anybody out there doubts that insane hatred of Bush is not a mental disease then just check out this DUmmie THREAD. Actually I hope that the Secret Service is also checking out this DUmmie Thread since some of those DUmmies are so unbalanced over the prospect of a second Bush term, there is no telling what they will do. It will be a tough day for these folks on January 20. I just hope they keep that phone number of the Suicide Hotline: 1-800-BUSH-WON. As usual, the insane DUmmie screechings are in Bolshevik Red while the comments of your humble correspondent, with tranquilizer darts at the ready, are in the [brackets]:





God Damn Bush...JUST god Damn him

there is nothing else to say. The man is a mother f*cking pig liar and I can NOT stand him anymore.

It is not wrong to hate your president. the repukes did for 8 years.

I hate that motherf*cker with a passion. I hope he is impeached and worse



[It is the “worse” part you mentioned, DUmmie greenbriar, that will likely land you on the SS watch list.]








I don't know how I am going to get through another term of lies, vanity wars and just plain old fashioned bullshit.



[Try to visualize your own reality. And when that doesn’t work, send more money than you can afford to Bev Harris to retroactively overthrow the election results sometime next year.]





Bush has condemned himself...his actions have already been condemned by millions around the world, and millions here. History will show him to be the complete failure he is.



[I know the folks on Saddam’s Oil for Food bribe list have condemned Bush.]





I am tired of waiting. I wish the dam would break and his lies would start unraveling.


I can not stand to see him one more minute.

his smug arrogant pompous ass is just tooo much.


and I am sooo afraid for our country



[Actually, Dummie greenbriar, I am afraid of you getting within a couple of miles of the President. You need to be watched…..CAREFULLY!]





I hate that motherf*cking monkey looking, dumb ass, f*cked up, election stealing son of a bitch...I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!!!

All you f*ckwads that voted for him, I hate all of you dipshits, too!!

F*ck the administration! F*ck the rethugs!!

I cannot believe what is going on in our country...



[This court hereby sentences DUmmie driver8 to undergo an Anger Management Program under the direction of Dr. Buddy Rydell.]





Goddam bush* and everyone who voted for him!



[There will be an empty anchor chair soon at CBS for which you seem eminently qualified to fill.]




If we were not read by people that would harm me, I would say a bunch more



[You’ve already said quite enough, DUmmie Greenbriar…. Psst! SS Watch List! SS Watch List!]





Every minute of every day, Bu$h is worried that someone is going to off him. Four-fifths of the world detests him. He knows that he is the biggest, most corrupt piece of shit that has ever walked this earth, and believe me, he is paying for the self-inflicted spiritual rot that infests his being. His mind is already snapping, paranoia is festering within it, and guilt haunts him like the knowledge of a terminal cancer.



[Uhhh…..speaking of a snapping mind…]




I guess there are people who agree with me and wanting to go to Civil War.



[aka Treason.]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home