Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Ralph Nader Makes Me Mad"

While reading this Daily KOs KOmmie THREAD titled, "Ralph Nader Makes Me Mad," I kept hearing the Max Cady LAUGH echoing in my head. KOmmie anger and frustration that Ralph Nader might once again act as a spoiler and steal the election away from the Democrats just makes me laugh. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I just knew the leftwing types would have this attitude the instant I heard on Sunday that Ralph was running this year. This makes me hope the election will be close just so the Democrats will go BERSERK blaming Nader for their loss again. Oh, and if Hillary loses the nomination, you can expect her crew to be giving lots of help to Ralph on the sly. So let us now watch the KOmmies vent their frustration over Ralph Nader's candidacy in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, suddenly feeling the urge to drive a vintage Corvair, is in the [brackets]:


Ralph Nader Makes Me Mad


[Which is why Ralph Nader makes me HAPPY! AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


There are very few people in the political scene who upset me when I hear them being mentioned, Ralph Nader is one such person (Monica Lewinsky is another but that a whole other diary topic). Now I don't dislike all that Mr. Nader has done, his work on consumer safety should be admired, as it was beneficial for the country. But lately Mr. Nader has become a huge egomaniac who wants to do what will make him happy and not what will benefit the country.


[AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


Now the first issue I have with Mr. Nader is the 2000 election, which I believe he was a spoiler for. Gore "lost" Florida by 537 votes. Mr. Nader collected about 97,000 votes. Now I am sure that not everybody who voted for him would have voted for Vice-President Gore but I am willing to bet that al least 538 were and probably more. Now you can say that the Supreme Court handed the Presidency to Bush but if not for Nader it looks like the Supreme Court is not a factor. A lot of my friends told me not to be angry with Nader after 2000, that there was no difference between Bush and Gore. Today these friends are apologizing saying how wrong they were.


[I agree with you. Without Ralph Nader in the race, Algore would have definitely won Florida...and the election. AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


Mr. Nader claims that he is running for the "people" but lets not forget he didn't even get 3% of the vote in 2000. It could be a very close election this time around and I hope Mr. Nader won't be a spoiler this time around.


[Which is why I hope the election is close so you can be incredibly frustrated by Nader's role again as a spoiler. AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


I should point out something else, to me the lesser of two evils arguments is BS. I see a clear difference between the Democrats and Republicans and am happy with a two party system. I think with a multiparty system you see less stability and more narrowness. Having two major parties forces the parties to be broad in their ideas, which I like. If you favor a multiparty system that's your call but just know I don't share that view. So I hope Mr. Nader rethinks his decision. Yes he has a right to run but just because you have a right to do something doesn't mean you should.


[AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA! ...And now to laugh at the other frustrated Kommies...]


He pisses me off too


[AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


Ralph Nader Makes Me Laugh


[Me too. Let's laugh together. AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


Only the Republican-dominated talking heads of the MSM give a damned about Ralph Nader anymore. He's running on fumes more noxious than those that emanated from the Corvairs that he unceremoniously took off the strees when I was of an age in single digits. He's nothing but the new Harold Stassen for the 21st Century. F*ck him.


[AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


Its all his fault. All of this sh*t we've had to deal with for the past 7 years. If not for the a*hole's vanity we'd be celebrating the end of yet another successful term for President Gore.


[AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


Nader is a delusional, narcissitic idiot with precious little conception of the consequences of what he's done, as covered in the FP entry on him today.


[AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


Bush, Cheney, and Nader all share equal responsibility for the friggin mess that this country is in right now. And without Nader, there would be no Bush and Cheney.


[AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


I'd rather be shot in the face by Dick Cheney than stabbed in the back by Ralph Nadir.


[I think you will reach your Nadir this November when Ralph once again stabs you in the back. AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]


Ralph has become a pathetic little man who harbors an exceptionally large ego and who doesn't give a rat's ass about this country. He kind of reminds of a certain illegitimate occupant of the Oval Office whom he helped install in 2000, along with the Reichscourt.


[Not Reichscourt. The correct term is Volksgerichtshof. AHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!]

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nader!
How I love ya, how I love ya!
My dear ol' Nader.
I'd give the world to be
Among the folks who
pull the votes away from liberals.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Supreme Court didn't "hand the Presidency to Bush" -- Gore did by taking it to court in the first place. The Supremes simply said "tough luck loser!"

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dubya you stupid ReichWing NeoKKKon fascist....don't you know that Democrats never lose elections except when the Rethuglikkans cheat? After all, they are the party of the people, how could they lose....

*Captain Kirk*ROVE!!!!!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PJ, you missed a perfect straight line.
By richard cranium--- "Considering that in Nader would not have had ballet access..."
Heh,Twinkle-Toes Nader.
Dancing With Naders, perhaps?

I'm amazed there wasn't a reference to "KKKarl" Could it be that KosKommies have learned a leason? Naaah

Skul

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to goge Nader's eyes out even more than I do Man Coulters!

2/26/93 The WTC was supposedly attacked by supposedly Islamic freedom fighters...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You think, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, The WTC was attacked by Islamic foriegners. Sure! A 2 bit bunch of ragtag towelheads, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, set off a bomb at the WTC!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You neo-con neo-facist jackboot Repuke Bush lickers are the most gullible fools ever! You probably believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Osama (not mossad and blackwater) knocked down the WTC, etc.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Kay, I hear a town in Maine is missing it's idiot. Better run on home.

Run, Nader, Run!

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay, your Bush Derangmemnt Syndrome (BDS) is getting worse. Please as a former BDS suferer, I know help is possible. The official clincal delusion is that Bush set the fires in the WTC, with the stolen Gore votes from Fla, and the origianl copies of the fake but accurate Nat. Guard documents, that Dan Rather stands by. Your delusion is more fucked up then that...please report to the nearest Wal-Mart for discount shopping and a Vulcan mind meld to unfuck your mind from the ravages of BDS.

11:13 PM  
Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

And the difference between Nader, "a delusional, narcissitic idiot with precious little conception of the consequences of what he's done" and Al Gore is just what, exactly?

And one wonders why KayinMaine isn't KayintheWalMartDetentionCenter given jackbooted Republicans are running the country.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Nader!
How I love ya, how I love ya!
My dear ol' Nader.
I'd give the world to be
Among the folks who
pull the votes away from liberals." ray

Yes, ray. Let us celebrate this brief victory while we can. For I fear it may be nearing the end.

It's hard to know where to begin. Let's see. Who is this Huckleberry guy, anyway? Did I hear somewhere that Bloomberg might want in? And Mittman, God Bless him in the later day (around Happy Hour), may re-enter the race. Robertson? Who the hell knows what that crazy bastard's going to do. Splintered? No, not us! It just seems that way, right ray? Please tell me things'll be A-OK. Please?

And did you hear the FEC has been on our boy's ass? They're saying Johnny Mac's on the verge of breaking federal election laws. Here's the kicker, he wrote the laws he's about to break. Don't you love it? The guy's got some chutzpa.

What the hell. Go Nader!

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home