Monday, October 29, 2007

DUmmies Share Their Out Of Mind Experiences



Ever have an out of body experience? No? That is because you are probably just some ordinary EVIL rightwinger who has not reached the high spiritual plane of the DUmmies. It seems that for the DUmmies, having an out of body experience is very common. Of course, there is another name for out of body experiences. It is called HALLUCINATIONS which is why I prefer the term "out of mind experiences." One of the reasons why I left California is because almost all the chicks there sounded just like the one in the video at the bottom of this blog edition. It's not exactly easy to carry on a conversation with some woman when she is constantly wandering off blabbering about visiting other astral planes. And the DUmmies are in their own mental astral plane as you can see in this THREAD titled, "Anyone else ever have this feeling?" So let us now watch the DUmmies enter another astral plane in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, noting that he is a 30,000 year old reincarnated being from the fifth dimension who materializes in your astral plane once every 6000 years in a Las Vegas hotel suite, is in the [brackets]:


Anyone else ever have this feeling?


[I already have the feeling of an out of mind experience just reading this DUmmie thread.]


I can be walking along, thinking of something, or not thinking at all, and suddenly I get the sensation that I am peering out at the world from another body. Sometimes it has been a being from the past, but recently it has been another soul who is very much alive in the here and now. I figure the beings from the past may be past incarnations--and perhaps the other is to remind me of the connection that I have with this other living person, one that is strong but which I still don't quite understand.


[I think this is what is known as an ACID TRIP.]


Have you had such experiences? What are your thoughts about them?


[My thought is that you need to increase your lithium dosage.]


No, this has never happened to me but I totally agree...
that we have access to both our future and past incarnations. (Realizing that the future and past aren't really so.) Additionally, I believe that we can be incarnated as more than one person during the same time in history.


[You were simultaneously Nostradamus and a Panamanian moth.]


Also, the channelled being with whom I work says that we all have a higher entity which has multiple souls under it. (Sort of like a hand is the entity and its fingers are the separate souls.) He said that we can access these other souls that are connected to our own particular entity, and we can even influence what they do. (Of course, he was talking about influencing in a positive way, although maybe it's also possible to influence in a negative way.)


[Yeah, I can just picture two truckers hauling a load cross-country. One is just a regular mortal and the other is a channeled being.]


I agree there are parallel as well as past and future incarnations. Things can leak through at times


[I already know your brain has leaked thru your skull.]


Seth called that higher entity the Oversoul


[Technically known as the Obersoul.]


I sort of wonder if that isn't how this living person and I are connected. I've seen the person in my dreams several times, and we have actually met. When we did, we communicated telepathically at first--it was in a crowded room. Then the other person came up to me, shook my hand, and called me by name, even though we had never met and the other person didn't know what I looked like (though he did know about me because of mutual work on an international project). I'd like to think experiences like that, and literally seeing things from another's perspective, are harbingers of what will be commonplace in the future.

[ I... had an experience... I can't prove it, I can't even explain it, but everything that I know as a human being, everything that I am tells me that it was real! I was given something wonderful, something that changed me forever... A vision of the universe, that tells us, undeniably, how tiny, and insignificant and how... rare, and precious we all are! A vision that tells us that we belong to something that is greater then ourselves, that we are *not*, that none of us are alone! I wish... I... could share that... I wish, that everybody, if only for one... moment, could feel... that awe, and humility, and hope. But... That continues to be my wish.]


It could be that the lines are blurring between your past lives. Does this make sense?


[I think the acid blurring the brain synapses is a better explanation.]


I've tried to "go back" to these other beings at times--one was an old Native American, of a Plains tribe--I thought of him when I have done Lakota ceremony. The other was a monk from the Middle Ages who spent his life hand-copying manuscripts--I think of him when I do calligraphy, and sometimes he just "drops in" when I lay pen to paper.


[You just missed out on meeting with the HOPI ELDERS.]


I have a REALLY strong affinity for the Lakota and have caught glimpses of a former life as one. In fact, I spent several months with a group of people I felt I "knew" instantly (for better or worse--not all the feelings were warm and fuzzy), and the girl I became closest to said she had a flash that we were all members of a Lakota tribe, possibly a group of elders, centuries ago (she didn't know my affinity for the Lakota at the time). I didn't doubt her--she was very in tune with her psychic ability and guides.


[The time of the lonely wolf is over.
Gather yourselves!
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.]


My husband is a pipe carrier in the Lakota tradition, and I've been doing ceremony since I met him. My flashes are of a time before this one, so it could be that we were a part of the same ancient group.


[I bet you haven't touched your husband's pipe since the Age of Aquarius back in 1969.]


Color me crazy, but I think that's the explanation of both Joan of Arc's voices and her unlearned expertise in warfare. Her "saints" were her former selves, whom she identified in a manner acceptable to her own culture and faith.


[I already have the crayons out and am coloring you crazy.]


I feel as if the "me" I know is somehow outside myself, and another being steps in for a brief period of time.


[The technical term for this condition is SCHIZOPHRENIA.]


I also get the feeling sometimes that, instead of "not being 'me'", I'm still me but the world is "new". Like...I'll be driving in some area I know very (VERY) well, and all of a sudden it will seem foreign to me. Timeslips, realityslips...?


[Sanityslips...?]


Sometimes I wake up and ask who am i? why am I here? where IS here?


[The same feeling one gets when surfing DUmmieland.]


My body feels foreign, unnatural and I have to claw my way to full consciousness. No panic or fear, just pure bewilderment. Then something falls into place and I remember everything. I just thought it was weird and wondered what the heck I was doing in my sleep that got me so out of wack with this reality.


[I'm wondering what you are doing while awake to get you so out of wack with this reality.]


Perhaps you are communing with the Oneness.


[Or perhaps you are communing with the Twoness.]


It is like The Matrix, isn't it? We get flashes of the truth behind the illusion and it confuses us, but it's something we really need to pay attention to and embrace.


[Al Gore wrote a REVIEW of The Matrix Reloaded and couldn't figure out what the hell was going on in that flick.]


there have been times in my life when I knew for sure I was in Reality


[Those were very fleeting moments.]

My state feels like I'm dreaming. It was very prevalent today at work.


[I sure hope you're not an airline pilot.]


Due to my personal belief system, I think I am walking on the divide, touching a higher dimension. It is there and it is obvious there is sooo much more. I'm only scratching the surface. Sometimes I also sense someone very close to me.


[The someone you sense very close to you is your shrink who is writing on his pad: "Just plain NUTS!!!"]


I'm really digging the revival of energy and spiritual dynamics. So many people are paying attention to it. DU has a fraction of practitioners. The whole experience gives much to think about and speculate. I think the woman at work who caused so much trouble for me is becoming denser and darker. This morning my co-worker was stressed because he had been working with her all week. He said, "she is MEAN . just MEAN .. she is mean to everyone. I know. She has always been mean to me. He was almost in tears because he thought I was going to get on the rag train when I mentioned one of the orders wasn't marked correctly. He made a snap and I ignored it and went into the cooler. When I came out, was when he practically begged me not to be mean. That is so sad. I assured him I was in a great mood and he wouldn't be getting any problems from me. This guy has his own small landscape company. The jobs aren't small, but the quantity is. He is a perfect example of what happens when they torment someone constantly. Quality suffers when someone is being undermined all the time. There was some snotty stuff aimed at me, but it didn't even come near. I don't need it. I consider the shop a safe place. The worst that could happen would be to lose my job. I'm not worried about that. My concern is to learn as much as I can, bring home some bacon, and enjoy my life. But as far as developing, it is also a pretty perfect place. If they want me to play the bad girl role, I'll decline. I don't think they can keep it alive without my participation.


[How I long for the days when workers merely desired more pay and longer lunch breaks. Nowadays, companies also must cater to the imaginary psychic needs of their space cadet employees.]


You would really freak everyone out by teaching everyone techniques to strengthen their auras (protection against negativity).



[One such technique used by Bill Clinton is aural sex.]



The man I mention is very spiritually open. He's an astrologer and reads Tarot, etc. I'm going to talk to him about the aura cleansing. I've never really done that in particular, but will definitely do so from now on.

[He will also throw in a colon cleansing with a banana yogurt enema.]


What is your method for clearing auras?


[Just use that banana yogurt enema on your inner skull.]


clearing auras. I created a program to do it with radionics, but of course that is not at all necessary. A pendulum would make it a lot easier though--with the method of just connecting with the negative energy, locating it, telling it to leave any area of influence on you, and then scrambling and smoothing the energy. One could do this with each of the auric fields around the body--this way it is a tiny bit like a very slow, unemotional (read: more boring) exorcism of sorts.

[Practical medical advice from Dr. Auric Goldfinger.]


Can I jump in? Have you ever tried Reiki? It can be the-boss-from-heck repellent. I know someone who Reiki-ed her friend's workspace including using the symbols ChoKuRei & SeiHeiKi sending with the intention to protect and transmute anything negative. Her friend's boss went from literally getting in her face and shaking her finger at her like a naughty child to giving instructions from several yards away spoken in a normal tone of voice.


[REIKI!
LUCY!
WAAH!!! REIKI!]




15 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

"I can be walking along, thinking of something, or not thinking at all..."

Well, the DUmmie is partly right. Obviously, they don't think.

Your observation that the technical term is schizophrenia is right on. "She's Schizoid. She's good people, but..."

9:32 AM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

"Color me crazy"

HA!

He was almost in tears because he thought I was going to get on the rag train when I mentioned one of the orders wasn't marked correctly.

Yes, we call those sort of people "pu**ies".

I've got a proposal for all readers of DUmmie FUnnies:
Let's do a mass astral-projection, inhabit the bodies of these freaks, stick our heads in microwaves, set the timers for 5 minutes, then we all port back to our own bodies after pressing "start".

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they must have gone to the past lives pavillion in the hall of records.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I agree there are parallel as well as past and future incarnations. Things can leak through at times"

Tell me, DUmmie, did your "future" incarnation tell you that Al Gore was going to be President?

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pack of nits!

If they spent half the time spent on this idle horsehockey on obtaining a legitimate education, they'd be Republicans!

Sorry kids, you are not Indians, spirits, other dimensional beings, ghostly apparitions or the Wreck of the Mary Deere.

You're a pack of semi (semi?)-delusional mooks whose importance in life and impact on humanity will be less than nil.

Unless you consider the fertilizer aspect...

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you are communing with the Oneness.

Or Communisting with the onanists, also known as "being a DU member".

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am many diffferent beings all at once. Thats why I can register to vote in all 50 states (and DC) for President Hillary!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And TP votes early and often in all 50 states.

I'm still wondering where that pack of homeless drugged out freaks found access to a computer to make such stupid comments.

Skul

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love reading these philosophical discussions of the "enlightened" Left.


Oh, and PJ, the idea that schizophrenia denotes multiple personalities is a common misconception. The term for that is dissociative identity disorder. Schizophrenia usually causes voices in your head and paranoia (making it still an apt diagnosis for many DUmmies).

3:59 PM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

" Schizophrenia usually causes voices in your head and paranoia "

Who the hell just said that?!? ;)

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to comment, but these people are just too crazy. So I'm going to channel my comment through my spirit guide: Billy Bonghit. Take it away Billy:

gurgle gurgle cough cough Hey my gloucoma's cured man...Oh I'm up?? sorry Skully.

This is Billy Bonghit..cough cough... the spirit guide from Hempalonia, and I'm here to tell you moonbats that you need to start smoking better weed, your out of body expeirinces are so lame. I know I would channel myself right into the middle of an orgy of 6 breasted Shegras from Metlaz, not some lameo animal spirit from Earth, but that's just me... Gurgle gurgle.. cough cough... You moonbats are a joke even here in the spirit world. A word of warning about the one called Hillary. She is really a high level Twatenklen, and if you think she looks hideous now; wait until she reveals her true form. Oh and she eats babies. My buzz is going away..I mean my time is short so please heed my warnings..or the earth is DOOMED!! I've always wanted to say that. Hey does anybody know if Dominoes delievers to this plane of existence?? Gotta go..Skully back to you ...gurgle gurgle cough cough.

Thanks Billy... Billy Bonghit spirit guide folks.

Skully

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

" Schizophrenia usually causes voices in your head and paranoia "

Were you talking about me?

6:24 PM  
Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

Were any of those moonbats any kind of Indian but Lakota in their past lives? Sheesh. Weren't any of them Saukee, for instance? Or any of the pre-woodland cultures whose names for themselves we don't know? I mean, those Moundbuilders musta had some big voodoo, so surely *some* of them must have been re-incarnated as moonbats, right?

These people suffer from a severe lack of real imagination (as opposed to that lame Truther shit.) You'd think at least one of them could have thought of being a Menominee or a Pennacook.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree there are parallel as well as past and future incarnations. Things can leak through at times

I see ...


Hmmmm....


I think a good Tasering .. um ... I mean electroshock treatment could do wonders to ground him

11:05 PM  
Blogger Drak said...

One such technique used by Bill Clinton is aural sex.

I believe Billy Bob Clinton said that aural sex wasn't really sex. According to him, having genital contact with someone while you are in alternate dimension (which is pretty much all the time for him) isn't really sex.
Or at least that's the excuse I heard for why he didn't really lie under oath.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home