Tuesday, October 18, 2005

DUmmie FUnnies 10-18-05 ("HEY: Brace yourselves..."---Pitt's Reality Check)



It looks like I might actually have to award Pied Piper Pitt a Kewpie Doll for having a very brief moment of mental clarity. Why? Because he is now admitting the VERY REAL possibility that Karl Rove & Co. WON'T be indicted by Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald as you can see in his DUmmie THREAD titled, "HEY: Brace yourselves..." For what crime they could be indicted on, I have NO idea since it is NOT a crime to reveal the identity of a CIA agent who is NOT covert. Let us watch Pied Piper Pitt toss cold water on the drooling DUmmies along with their groanings in Bolshevik Red. The commentary of your humble correspondent, who believes Texas Persecutor, Ronnie Earle, has a greater chance of being indicted than Karl Rove, is in the [brackets]:


HEY: Brace yourselves...




[Ronnie Earle is about to be indicted for basing an indictment on a non-existent document?]




...for the possibility that nothing will come of this.




[BEEP! BEEP!]




Ugly thought, I know.




[But still a nicer sight than you in a Midnight Cowboy costume, Pitt.]



But ask yourself: How many times in the last five years have you geared up for an endgame, only to have it fizzle like a sparkler in a rainstorm?




[And Charlie Brown goes FLYING into the air as Lucy pulls the football away at the last moment!!!]



If you had a nickel for every time you read "OMG, THIS IS IT, THEY'RE GOING DOWN!" here, if you had another nickel for every time that turned out not to be the case, how many nickels would you have?




[I also wish I had a nickel for every time you instigated those "OMG" threads, Pitt. I still remember those false hopes you stirred up with several threads along the theme of Kerry's lawyers filing an obscure legal paper in an even more obscure Ohio county courthouse.]




I'd have a lot.




[Nickels or BS?]




I know nothing more than you do. I expect indictments, particularly now that Hannah is cooperating.




["I expect indictments..." You just JINXED yourself by typing that, Pitt.]




But I have also reached that zen-like state where nothing surprises me about these guys, their ilk, their followers, and their lapdog media friends.




[Lapdog media friends? You are BEYOND a zen-like state, Pitt. You are in a complete coma.]




I refuse to be surprised if nothing comes of this. Try it, just in case.





[There is a cigar-smoking Beaver Kewpie Doll waiting to be delivered to you, Pitt. And now let us hear the rest of the DUmmies chime in...]




Ditto, wait, watch, listen and see, hopefully these days will go down in
history.




[As momentous as the DAY WHEN EVERYTHING FINALLY CHANGED I & II.]




If only folks would remember what they endured after the November 2004 elections, and, worse, when the day came for the electoral college to meet and cast their votes, and nothing came from the Kerry camp.




[What? You mean Kerry wasn't inaugurated on Jan. 20???]




It's good to remember all of the disappointments we have endured over that past few years. We just have to remember to stay strong.




[And CONTINUE being disappointed.]




I do think something will happen. Maybe not what we're all hoping for but I know whatever it is we'll all be shocked...




[...when Joe Wilson is indicted.]




I am ready for anything... in my brain, but in my heart, I will be devastated if these crooks aren't brought into the light. I am on pins and needles!




[DUmmie Devastation: I LOVE IT!!!]




I wish I could keep my hopes in check....
but unfortunately I tend to have that Charlie Brown Syndrome -- every time I keep thinking THIS is going to be time we kick the hell out of that football. I'm really hoping Lucy doesn't have a chance to pull it away from us this time....




[Ahh! Obviously a DUmmie reader of the DUmmie FUnnies. And may I place you on the DUFU PING List?]




I know what you're saying. I also got excited when I heard about the Downing St. memo, Dan Rather's report on TV, all the different House ethics charges against old Tom, etc! I too was disappointed each time!




[And don't forget the DUmmie gloatings over the exit poll victory for Kerry on Election Day. That was also a real laugh riot!]




Its been like this for at least a year now for me. I am getting used to feeling like pond scum........




[Susan Estrich knows the feeling.]




Actually the Hannah thing doesn't bode well to me
Why am I thinking this will end up isolated to Cheney's underlings and Cheney/ Rove and company will remain unscathed? Oh yeah--I remember why, because this ALWAYS HAPPENS! UG!




[DUmmies---Doomed to remain Coyotes with exploding ACME Co. packages for all eternity. BEEP! BEEP!]




At the risk of being flamed for saying this --- I began bracing myself for this over the past two days. My plans are to move outside the states if the right people are not indicted. I hadn't searched for Canadian real estate since around the time of inauguration, but have ran a few searches recently in preparation of no indictments.





[LOL! So you are going to move to Canada if Rove isn't indicted? If only you and your fellow DUmmies would do as PROMISED.]




off topic, but wasn't that last night's game just like the 2004 election? We pull ahead and work really hard to do it against all odds. Dems are popping champagne bottles open getting ready for the victory. Then....well you know the rest of the story.




[It was FUN to watch the aftereffects the champagne bottle had on Susan Estrich on Election Night.]




I will keep visualizing Indictments and Impeachment
though . I must remain positive .



[We already know all about visualizing your own reality.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

This "Pitt" lady is one funny chick! He's looking at land in Canada?... What, his mom has a basement up there, too?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my air best deal travel site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home