Thursday, September 22, 2005

DUmmie FUnnies 09-22-05 ("Secession - a serious alternative?")



The DUmmies are in such a state of utter depression that they just want to give up and join Canada as you can see in this THREAD titled, "Secession - a serious alternative?" I would title this as "Secession - a laughable alternative?" These DUmmies are under the delusion that the Blue States might somehow seceed and join Canada as provinces. Maybe they haven't noticed but Canada has trouble keeping itself together since Quebec is periodically threatening to seceed to become an independent nation. However, it would be HILARIOUS to see some politician in a Blue State stand up and support rebuking the USA. Even Leaky Leahy isn't that far gone. As usual, the Blue DUmmie fantasies are in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, wondering if maybe just DUmmieland could seceed from the planet, is in the [brackets]:



Secession - a serious alternative?


[Only in Ward X of the FUnnie Farm.]



The topic of "blue state" secession has been kicked around in a humorous way since the election. Maybe it is time to take it more seriously.

What is to stop blue states bordering Canada to simply conduct referenda to determine whether or not to petition Canada for admission as a province of that sensible nation? And, if the Canadians agree, simply withdrawing from the US of Jeebus and becoming Canadian.

The blue states are, by and large, contiguous if you recall the U.S. of Canada/Jesusland graphic. Secessionists would not be declaring war on the US as the Confederacy did, we would simply be affiliated with a neighboring country.

The insanity is not going to stop in the US anytime soon, so howzabout simply washing our hands of the whole mess in a peaceful and democratic fashion? It would be the ultimate example of voting with one's feet.




[Promise you won't get outraged if I question your patriotism?]



I think its a great idea, although we'd have to fight a bloody civil war first.



[A few dozen DUmmies vs 300 million people. That war would be OVER even before the neurons conjuring up that laughable thought had a chance to make the circuit of your skull.]




I think the civil war is coming anyway. If Chimpco has mercenaries and troops in Washington (not so coincidentally on the weekend of the peace march) the message is clear: dissent and risk your freedom or possibly your life. There is no way to remove these people. No matter how many vote against them, they will never lose an election. The options of the sane are increasingly limited and everything should be on the table for discussion.



[Including treason.]



If America is going to be ruled by a bunch of ignorant Southern crackers, then I say f*ck America. We should have split up back in 1861. The Northeast and the West can have their own countries and the remains can be Jesusland or whatever, and they can have Duhbya as their head retard for life, and everyone will be happy.

[Your rousing show of support for America is quite touching. May I question your patriotism?]


I actually am starting to see the country breaking apart into three to four successor states... they have atomized the country to that point... either that or a hot civil war


[Wishful thinking on your part.]




The country is breaking rapidly apart. I don't think there's much doubt about that. The Reichwing has been intent on the project for a generation. The pieces cannot be put back together, so I think it's smart to start evaluating alternatives.



[Okay, can I finally get to question your patriotism?]



Count me in
I am so outta here.


[I'm going to take a big plunge here and question your patriotism.]



Sounds great to me. I'd be very happy to be a Canadian. Eh?
It would also have the happy effect of reducing the American Empire to a more manageable rogue state.



[Oh pretty please! Can I question your patriotism?]

1 Comments:

Blogger RightWingRocker said...

This is absolutely the funniest blog on the web.

I tried this humorous approach in developing my first posts, but discovered I had a better talent for the rant.

Democratic Underground is a place that both make me want to laugh and want to puke. Sometimes I puke from laughing too hard.

I don't question their patriotism. I deny its existence. The Constitution is these people's worst enemy.

RWR

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home